WifiRemote - a tcp remote control server 0.8.3 [2014-07-20] (4 Viewers)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    You can still download 0.7 from google code: http://code.google.com/p/wifiremote/downloads/detail?name=WifiRemote_0.7.0.mpe1
    Can you please give some details on your setup? TV server installed locally? Are you using 4tr/argus? Does the crash happen when wifiremote is deactivated?

Local Installation, Only MePo. When Wifi is deactivated TV is working, when activated it stopps after a second or so. Startet happening with 0.7.1
    Did you install 0.7 and is it working now again? If the excact same setup is working with 0.7 but not with 0.7.1 we should be abe to figure out why by looking at the code changes.

Can you try to disable other plugins (maybe there is some problem in combination with another plugin), eg. MusicInfoHandler and see if the issue still happens?

Is there anything happening out here regarding TV not working with WiFi Remote 0.7.1? Seems as others have this issue too.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    BUG: When having WiFiRemote plugin enabled, when I start a video, it does not go fullscreen but starts minimized on the start of the video using MediaPortal 1.3.0 Final

Last edited:

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    you might need to post logs Dragy, I'm using MP1.3 with WiFiRemote enabled and haven't had that problem..

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Okay here are logs.. What I did:
    1. Start MP
    2. Go to video's
    3. Play ambilight Philips test video
    4. Make it fullscreen
    5. Stop video
    6. ALT+F4 to close MP
    The second log (wifiRemote disabled) is the same, but without step 4 because it already was in fullscreen.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks a bit like your MovingPictures version isn't compatible with WifiRemote. Which version are you using?

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The movingpictures dll is version 1.5.1.1487, which is the most recent version I believe.[DOUBLEPOST=1364034796][/DOUBLEPOST]I've found it! I had an old Cornerstone.dll in the MediaPortal root directory AND in the plugins directory. I once placed all dll's which are not plugins from the plugins directory to the root directory.. Stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom