Winamp Visualisations. Finally :-) (1 Viewer)

B

BassFan

@BassFan definately a misunderstanding - that happens, if french and german people speaking english and google translator is being used ;-)
@Sebastiii really is a very kind and friendly person and helping wherever he can.
Thanks to both of you for your contribution and work ! - and don't trust the google translator :)
Then a heartfelt apology
I have misunderstood something
I'm sorry!

greets

Last edited by a moderator:

deadmonty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2009
    Red Lodge, Suffolk, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    BassFan and those from the Development team involved. Thank you very much for the effort you have put into getting the visualisation part of Mediaportal working correctly, it is very much appreciated.
    Danke!
    Ich habe aber keine lust mich hier für meine Arbeit verspotten zu lassen.
    Wenn ich etwas an Quelltexten ändere und dieses wieder in den Ursprung versetzen möchte dann hat das einen sinn.
    Schließlich wollen wir alle das es ordnungsgemäß funktioniert für die zukunft.
    Wenn das ein Grund ist mich für dumm zu verkaufen oder meine änderungen hier für schlecht hält dann sehe ich keinen grund mich damit noch weiter zu beschäftigen.
    Ich dachte hier wären erwachsene Menschen und kein Kindergarten.

please use your own translator!

greets

I hope that wasn't aimed at me as I meant it most sincerely.

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do I understand you guys right that the last changes by BassFan are the most we can get out of mp1 due to its faulty structure?
    Will anybody then create a file package so that the standard user can benefit from the latest efforts as well?

B

BassFan

Ehhmm, I don't exactly know which file (or folder) belongs where...
    inside the archive you found..
    ..BBPlugin = BassBox Plugin Folder
    ..Musicplayer = Sonique Plugin Folder
    ..plugins = Winamp Plugin Folder with Milk2 latest version
    bass_vis.dll
    BassVisAPI.Net.dll
    Core.dll
    MediaPortal.exe

extract also the full archive to Mediaportal (EXEPATH) (after you has create a backup/rename the old files)
    and overwrite all other.

after that you has a full working visualization inc. new Plugin called BassBox
    which can select in Configuration.

greets

Last edited by a moderator:

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Do I understand you guys right that the last changes by BassFan are the most we can get out of mp1 due to its faulty structure?
    Will anybody then create a file package so that the standard user can benefit from the latest efforts as well?

I should have more time now to look into that.
    I will then post a complete test package, with all the fixes in Area51.
    Once we have enough confirmation from users that it works, we will merge it into the mater branch, so that it'll be available for next release

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom