Windows 10 Theme for BlueVision skin (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could the episode information also be present on the scheduled recordings screen as well?
    This should be possible straight forward. I'll have a look. Currently my EPG doesn't show any series infos, need to fix this first.

Also, and this is probably a question for a different thread but does the MIA reworked MP2.1 have some features that were present in MP1 such as TV program notification reminders and more importantly schedule clashes? (MP1 used to let me know if recordings would fail due to no tuners available for any more recordings at a given time, but mp2 allows an infinate amount of recordings to be scheduled at the same time meaning some will obviously fail)
    This is not integrated and also not planned I think. @morpheus_xx can telll you, in case there are plans for future.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is not integrated and also not planned I think. @morpheus_xx can telll you, in case there are plans for future.
    Yes, correctly. This is part of the MP1 functionality that is not yet ported to MP2.

As summary, I know of those missing features in terms of TV:
    • Schedule recordings by channel/time (without EPG). This is available in code, but no GUI yet
    • Conflicts management as reported here
    • Management of "keep recordings" setting (i.e. keep only 5 recordings of a series schedule)
    • Recording notifications (started, ended, program reminder)
    All points are more or less important to users, depending on personal needs. Some of them are on TODO list already.

Contributions by @Developers are very welcome.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added series labels to all TV screens in all skins. I realized, that it was partly not visible due to a bug.
    You have it now in:
    • Extendend Scheduling
    • Scheduling
    • Search
    • Full EPG
    • Main EPG
    Because latest version I created is not compatible with previous (due to coming major change), I can just offer, that I add it in manually, if you upload SlimTVClient.xaml, ProgramInfo.xaml, ProgramInfoSlim.xaml, SlimTVClient-schedulelist.xaml, SlimTVClient-main.xaml.

Anthony Parry

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I added series labels to all TV screens in all skins. I realized, that it was partly not visible due to a bug.
    You have it now in:
    • Extendend Scheduling
    • Scheduling
    • Search
    • Full EPG
    • Main EPG
    Because latest version I created is not compatible with previous (due to coming major change), I can just offer, that I add it in manually, if you upload SlimTVClient.xaml, ProgramInfo.xaml, ProgramInfoSlim.xaml, SlimTVClient-schedulelist.xaml, SlimTVClient-main.xaml.

Hello, thanks for your help. I've attached the files.

Attachments

• screens.rar
      16.4 KB

Anthony Parry

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hello, thanks for your help. I've attached the files.
    Here you are.
    In schedules it's due to space not feasible to add into the Listview, but the footer has the series information.

Thank you @ge2301 for amending the files. All of those screens work amazingly well now and having the extra information will make managing recordings a lot easier!

Also thanks @morpheus_xx for the information about missing features. It's good to know that some of those things are in the pipeline.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 ,

When in Series view (and probably all others also) I feel that the font used for the episode details is too small. Please compare fonts for details info and episode name. The latter are too small to be readable from distance.

Additional proposal: consider to display "Season #) above the list as title.

Size2.JPG

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Updated News screens:
    • Implemented Smooth Scrolling
    • Total number / Focussed number in header
    • Corrected wrong margins