Windows 2000 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
Replies
Views
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
Replies
Views
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the background never completed, hence no database to connect to. A manual installation of MySQL worked fine, but I didn't know how to prepare MySQL for the TV server database. In the end, I opted for the...
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the...
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual things TVGuide shows no data available in MP2 and after running TVSetup and telling WebEPG to grab now I am presented with the attached error screen - TvSetup then crashes out. I have run a repair on...
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom