Operating System Windows 7 & half fullscreen (5 Viewers)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Problem has been there for a while (years).. Going back a couple of versions wont fix it.

Hope I can give the binaries from area 51 a testrun soon :)

Last edited:

Reg

Portal Pro
November 22, 2008
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Problem has been there for a while (years).. Going back a couple of versions wont fix it.

Hope I can give the binaries from area 51 a testrun soon :)

It was never a problem before for me as I had no HDMI on my old amp, but now with a flash yamaha one with hdmi the problem appeared.

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
General Fix is in the works for 1.3.0Alpha. Expect a binary for testing in Area51 early next week.

Requires testing by people with the issue to make sure nothing else gets broken and everything works as it should before merging the patch (got quite large) into master.
Hi Scythe42,

Just out of curiosity. How far along are you in preperations for releasing a testbuild in Area51? I'm quite anxious to try :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    If I get rid of 1.3.0 Alpha will that fix the problem ? Or has this issue always existed?
    This is an issue that exists in all MP versions.

Area51 will contain a test binary. There is currently a lot going on. @Scythe42 will release it as soon as he can. I also can't wait to get my hands on that finished binary. :)

FragKing

Portal Member
    November 2, 2008
    Zurich
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    lol :)

Seriously, this is one of the most annoying things in MP1.. You would be my hero! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom