Operating System Windows 7 & half fullscreen (1 Viewer)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
willing to help as well :) got a nice yamma which 'reproduces' the issue nicely :D

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Shouldn't this issue occur on most or even all Windows 7 systems that are connected via HDMI? i.e.:
    • Use an HTPC with an HDMI out that is connected to a TV.
    • While running MediaPortal in fullscreen mode, either let the TV go to Standby or cut the TV's power completely (whichever reproduces the issue)
    • Power the TV back up again.

Last edited:

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Shouldn't this issue occur on most or even all Windows 7 systems that are connected via HDMI? i.e.:
    • While running MediaPortal in fullscreen mode, either let the TV go to Standby or cut the TV's power completely (whichever reproduces the issue)

Works fine via hdmi for me, does seem to be more related to external receiver users.

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Works fine via hdmi for me, does seem to be more related to external receiver users.
    Oh, well, I have/had 3 HTPCs in my care where this was always reproducible and neither of them do have a A/V receiver. I didn't know that this issue is that uncommon, I thought it was the other way around :D.

cruzz1972

Portal Member
    July 10, 2010
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    General Fix is in the works for 1.3.0Alpha. Expect a binary for testing in Area51 early next week.

Requires testing by people with the issue to make sure nothing else gets broken and everything works as it should before merging the patch (got quite large) into master.

When can we expect the fix in Area51???

Thomas

Scythe42

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Internal testing is going on and fixing some minor bugs. Can't be long anymore before public testing can start. Expect a few interations though.

Last edited:

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

Will this be a simple binary release (DLL) or a full svn release?

If a binary, which one?

Cheers,

J.

Reg

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2008
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    General Fix is in the works for 1.3.0Alpha. Expect a binary for testing in Area51 early next week.

Requires testing by people with the issue to make sure nothing else gets broken and everything works as it should before merging the patch (got quite large) into master.

When can we expect the fix in Area51???

Thomas

If I get rid of 1.3.0 Alpha will that fix the problem ? Or has this issue always existed?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom