Windows 7 OEM pricing announced -- CHEAP! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
Not sure if this is the correct section to post but is there any advantage in updating a Win 7 system to Win 10 I have run Win 7...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 Windows 11 support DE
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been deprecated....
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been...
Even if MP is working on Windows 11, both, SetupTV, TvService, MP config and MP client doesn't give the correct Windows 11 OS...
Replies
Views
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der Windows-Treiber für Sundtek ist installiert In "MediaPortal2 TV Configuration" sehe ich den Sundtek und die Fernsehprogramme Im MediaPortal2 sehe ich unter "Live TV" die Fernsehprogramme aber ich...
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der...
Ich sehe den Sundtek im Windows 11 Gerätemanager unter "Audio, Video und Gamecontroller" als "Sundtek MediaTV Pro III 64bit". Der...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom