Windows 7 tvfix/dvbfix for MediaPortal, now for x86 and x64 Builds !!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win7

March 5, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
No this is only for Windows Seven. With this patch i´m using Windows Vista files for Windows Seven that is possible because Windows Seven is based on Windows Vista but the Home Server is based on Windows Server 2003! And im only replacing files, in Windows Sever you have to do additional tasks to install bda support. If tv is working don´t change anything. But as i now to get tv working on Windows Home Server you need the bda for server package. Just google it and you´ll find it :D

metropolis

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Orpington
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Win7, I am currently running Vista64, if you tell me which files you need I'll send them to you so you can also make a patch for Windows 7 64 bit, which is what I would like to run.

Kind regards,
Kev.

chinga69

Portal Pro
October 27, 2007
penrith
Home Country
Australia Australia
he has already done it just download the zip on the first page it has the 86 and 64 bit folders works like a dream

cheers brad

metropolis

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Orpington
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, ok, up and running except no remote. I have an MCE remote and am using windows 7 x64. Anyone have a working solution for this please?

Kind regards.

chinga69

Portal Pro
October 27, 2007
penrith
Home Country
Australia Australia
hi the fix is no longer needed for latest x86 build 7077

starts scanning for channels straight away

once again thanks for your efforts

cheers brad

Win7

March 5, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
I didn´t knew there were scanning problems :D The fix was made because with windows 7 i was unable to watch and record the same channel! That was very unhandy if you were watching the channel a recording should start because it stopped the live tv. Even it was not posible use the record now funktion! That´s the reason i made the fix. Can you test the behaviour if you watch a channel and select record now. When it´s working we don´t need that fix anymore! But i´m nearly sure i won´t work.

chinga69

Portal Pro
October 27, 2007
penrith
Home Country
Australia Australia
ok because my problem was it would not find any channels when i scanned .

interesting it recorded five channels for me in the morning

cheers brad

Win7

March 5, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Well recording wasn´t ever a problem. It was only a problem timeshifting and recording the same channel. Normaly that won´t happen. But here i need about ten minutes prerecord and its anoying if the live tv stops because the recordings for the following show starts! Could you please test it? Timeshift a channel of your choise and try recording it on the same time!

chinga69

Portal Pro
October 27, 2007
penrith
Home Country
Australia Australia
hi i just got up and the tv server was 90% cpu usage so rebooted and applied your fix bdaserver
timeshifting is the default when mp is installed

cheers brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom