Windows 7 tvfix/dvbfix for MediaPortal, now for x86 and x64 Builds !!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win7

March 5, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Ok Ok but only a last word to stability :D

In the last six months i´ve only seen three bluescreens. One as i tried to register a codec from the year 2005 and the second and third one have been caused by the mtsbda.sys ( Technisat driver ) and there are enought out there that will bet it was the bad driver from technisat. Even i do because even the dumpfile says so :D

I´m using Windows 7 on three machines and know many people they use it even for work systems. All agree with me that Windows 7 is and was ever a very stable system. I wiched vista would have been that stable at the rtm!

Where can i get the source of MediaPortal 1.1.0 ? Can´t wait to feed my test system with that new MediaPortal release :D And the best in Windows 7 i didn´t had to install anything to compile the TV-Server.

You see i tried to change MediaPortal but i saw the code and it looked like chinese for me so i searched and found another way.

Win7

March 5, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Well again i´m to stupid to download the right files ... I´ll be waiting for the release of MP 1.1.0 and be sure that i get a running build :D

By the way there is only one thing i hate on Windows Seven. My notebook batterie is nearly at the end and windows knows it and draws a red cross at the battery symbol in the taskbar and keeps reminding me to buy a new battery :D
An the one hand im impressed windows knows about the bad battery but that blinking red cross is annoying

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
November 30, 2004
@infinityloop

Why do you have removed this download?

With this fix the mce remote worked very well in Windows 7, but not with the 1.1.0 version of MP :-(

What is the difference between this fix, with a working mce remote, and the mp included mce remote support, which will not work on win7?

Can someone can send me this fix?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    With this fix the mce remote worked very well in Windows 7, but not with the 1.1.0 version of MP :-(
    The original Microsoft MCE remote DOES work nicely out of the box under WinXP 32 bit, Vista/W7 32 and 64bits with 1.1.0 BETA 1.
    If you enabled it in MP Configuration. ;)

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2004
    The original Microsoft MCE remote DOES work nicely out of the box under WinXP 32 bit, Vista/W7 32 and 64bits with 1.1.0 BETA 1.

*lol* but If I do not enable the remote in MP, the remote is also not working in MP :D

Why do i have a remote which is not working, especially a original ms remote :( and why does the remote working with the fix and not with the alpha release?

Is it not possible to include that fix, or the remote part of it, in MP?

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Please stop discussing a way to hack the operating system, when there is no need for this hack.

*Thread closed*

Simone

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

*lol* but If I do not enable the remote in MP, the remote is also not working in MP :D

Why do i have a remote which is not working, especially a original ms remote :( and why does the remote working with the fix and not with the alpha release?

Is it not possible to include that fix, or the remote part of it, in MP?
    The hack in this thread had nothing to do with remote handling in MP.

If your remote does not work in 1.1.0 BETA 1, then start a _proper_ bugreport thread in the correct forum.
    It does work for all our team members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom