WinTV-NOVA-T-500, the dual digital DVB-T receiver for your PC! (1 Viewer)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    I confirm card works with mediaportal.
    French user have one and it seems card is OK with at least SVN from 11 october.
    Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
    Replies
    Views
    @Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
    @Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
    I have an existing media centre pc, which has a black gold TV tuner in it. I am getting twitchy about Windows media centre not...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've learned in just one place in the hope it might help someone either starting out or, having issues with DVB-T aerial reception. Whilst there are many variables I've not listed I think I've covered the more...
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
    I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
    Replies
    Views
    If you really mean a power failure, you need to check the motherboard BIOS to see if there is a setting to control the behaviour. My Dell XPS 420 has such a setting, and I can choose between: Remain off after a power failure. Reboot after a power failure. If your system reboots, "TV Server" starts automatically (because it is a...
    If you really mean a power failure, you need to check the motherboard BIOS to see if there is a setting to control the behaviour...
    Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I wish to build a new terrestrial Freeview PVR using a new PC. So I would welcome some advice on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom