WorldWeather Lite (4 Viewers)

schwarzrz

Portal Pro
May 23, 2010
Frankfurt
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sorry, but the plugin is not working for Germany, Frankfurt.
Still on 1.9. Does the plugin need 1.11?

EDIT: It is working fine, Ididn´t see the patch. Great job.!!

Last edited:

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is there any method to have the temperature appear beside the current time in the MP main page? I'm using Titan Extended skin. This was working with the full World Weather until a few months ago. Not sure why it stopped but I can't get any city to be detected in the plugin config. So installed WWL and have a weather page but no temp on main MP page.

schwarzrz

Portal Pro
    May 23, 2010
    Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have read about this issue in the TITANIUS and Apollo Thread, which I use myself.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-mediaportal-1-3-0-and-higher.102775/page-211 Post '2104
    The strange thing is, that the weather thumb in the homeview doesn´t show the right weathercondition, It is either 12h too late or too early. What I mean:it shows through the day a moon with clouds and during the night the sun.
    Due to the weather situation i couldn´t check if it is shows the next day or the night before.
    I have attached my xml file for both skins. ( This issue also occurs with Pure Vision, just checked it) APOLLOHOME.jpg TITANIUS HOME.jpg Vorschau APOLLO.jpg Vorschau TITANIUS.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1441021387][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT:

Attachments

• APOLLOWorldWeatherLite.xml
      21.1 KB
    • TITANIUSWorldWeatherLite.xml
      19.4 KB
    • worldweather.xml
      3.9 KB

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    No one of any knowledge appears to read this thread. I asked a question 3 months ago and no reply.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is there a way to get MP to display the temperature on the main screen beside the date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom