catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

I installed Worldweather Lite and it works well. But it does appear under the plugins section of Titan Skin. How do I move it to the "main area" of the menu? I installed Onlinevideos too and it Shows up on the main Screen immediately? Whats the difference?
    Please ask in the Titan forum ;)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi all,

I installed Worldweather Lite and it works well. But it does appear under the plugins section of Titan Skin. How do I move it to the "main area" of the menu? I installed Onlinevideos too and it Shows up on the main Screen immediately? Whats the difference?
    Please ask in the Titan forum ;)

Also depends which home screen is in use - normal home or basic home

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi all,

You will need to set which menu the WorldWeather plugin appears via MediaPortal Configuration. Choose Plugins and in the Windows Plugins section choose WorldWeather Lite. Towards the bottom of the config screen there are 2 buttons: 'In Home' and 'In Plugins'. Click the 'In Home' button to have WorldWeather show up in the home menu. This applies for other plugins as well.

StarWup

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is not enough. There are two different options for the 'Home' screen in MediaPortal: Home (Classic) or BasicHome.
    'In Home' shows it in Classic Home but not in BasicHome. I want it to appear in BasicHome next to the TV button. So I guess I have to edit the basichome.xml manually. There's no BasicHome-Editor for Titan available yet. What appears strange to me is that the Onlinevideos plugin after installing appears perfectly in BasicHome.
    May anyone who has Word Weather Lite in BasicHome post his BasicHome.xml please?

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    please find at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository the updated version v1.0.2 of WorldWeatherLite. This update contains the following changes:
    • fix for a MediaPortal 1.4.0 specific timer issue in case threaded plugin loading is enabled
    • support for new WorldWeather Online API (see here), please upgrade your free developer account immediately (hint: if you want to upgrade later, you could use the previous version v1.2.2 of WorldWeather.Core.dll temporarily)
    Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is not enough. There are two different options for the 'Home' screen in MediaPortal: Home (Classic) or BasicHome.
    'In Home' shows it in Classic Home but not in BasicHome. I want it to appear in BasicHome next to the TV button. So I guess I have to edit the basichome.xml manually. There's no BasicHome-Editor for Titan available yet. What appears strange to me is that the Onlinevideos plugin after installing appears perfectly in BasicHome.
    May anyone who has Word Weather Lite in BasicHome post his BasicHome.xml please?

check Titan form and Titan theme threads .there is also a basic home editor for Titan extended basic home theme

dkw

Portal Member
    June 23, 2013
    Home Country
    I'm using Titan basic. Should the current temp display on home screen using WW lite?

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    I seem to get an error from WWLite that it couldn't access the Internet whenever I resume my PC from sleep.

I use the MS Loopback Adapter for the TV server to avoid problems if the network isn't available and wonder if this could somehow also be used to prevent this error from WWLite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom