WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (7 Viewers)

helsten2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi Micropolis,

just quick question regarding the Feed functionality and the use of separator. I use the textboxscrollup control to display the feed and it would look much nicer if I could have each feed entry on a new line or even have one blank line between them.
    Is it possible to write something in the separator field to do this?
    MP-separator.png

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear helsten2,
    currently I'm not able to say which control codes (e.g. "\n") are supported by the GUI element "textboxscrollup". Give me some time to analyse this, after this I can give you a final answer.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear helsten2,
    ... I use the textboxscrollup control to display the feed and it would look much nicer if I could have each feed entry on a new line or even have one blank line between them. Is it possible to write something in the separator field to do this? ...
    I have a good and a bad news for you.
    The bad news before: The skin engine of MediaPortal does not support escape sequences out of the box, means sentences like "\n" (carriage return) will be ignored, if you enter this in the label of a textboxscrollup property. The good news: This can be realize by changing some parts of my feed routines. If there enough votes for this, this enhancement will be included in the near future.

Cheers, Micropolis

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Micropolis,

Just a small observation...when using the "#WorldWeather.TranslationTemperatureFeelsLike" entry the result shows as all lower case......
    Capture.PNG

...how can I change this?

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom