WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (6 Viewers)

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello Microcops, I have just updated from the version 0.6.5.0 and from MP's configuration there goes out for me the message of attached mistake, not working the plugin. Thank you

Attachments

• Captura2.PNG
    Captura2.PNG
    34 KB
  • WW.txt
    31.4 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello TOPOSPELEO, Statick,

@TOPOSPELEO:
... I have just updated from the version 0.6.5.0 and from MP's configuration there goes out for me the message of attached mistake, not working the plugin...
your version of Micropolis.MPCore.dll is outdated, please use the latest version from the installer package.

@Staick:
... when the provider is set to AccuWeather as per the default, error simply says it can't load the data from AccuWeather, not that the key is invalid. this error makes me want to change the provider, because obviously this one is unhappy for whatever reason...
without any logs, your weather profile configuration I can't do anything. Also it is very helpful, if you could post "steps to reproduce" here.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have already post in the StreameMP skin thread.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/smalls-problems-with-worldweather-plugin.113853/
    I have this small issues with WW 1.0.0. and streamedMP skin (with other skin all OK).
    Satellite images only works in coverlflow mode or in filmstrip mode. In standard mode or icon mode i don't see nothing
    http://imageshack.us/a/img809/8926/092221.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img195/6030/092157.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img191/9517/092211.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img202/3003/092127.png

can you help me?
    thanks

Last edited:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ mamachan
    The Skin Files arent correct. Thats not a problem of the plugin. I dont think there are fully working skin files (included every function of WW) available for StreamedMP yet.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    sorry, i got my above post a little wrong :

when the provider is set to AccuWeather as per the default, error simply says it can't load the data from AccuWeather, not that the key is invalid. this error makes me want to change the provider, because obviously this one is unhappy for whatever reason.

however if i attempt to change the provider to a different one, it tells me that it's unable to load the data from Yr.No and that the key is invalid. it gives this same error with the same url Yr.No regardless of which provider i choose, and then when i return to the config the provider is always reverted to AccuWeather. even if i return to config immediately after saving settings, without starting MP in between, the provider is reverted to AccuWeather.

If I can I'll try and help you out with this...

"...when i return to the config the provider is always reverted to AccuWeather. even if i return to config immediately after saving settings..." Do you mean the Provider key entry returns to AccuWeather?......Capture.PNG If so, this is normal by default.

Can you upload screenshots of your config entries.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Hi @Micropolis,

I'm still struggling with ver 1.0.1 and the weather feeds not returning any info.

I've added a "comma delimiter" to the parameter purely so as it shows within the skin......images below.

Can you be more specific regarding the parameter that needs to be entered.

Regards.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      3.6 MB
    • Capture1.PNG
      Capture1.PNG
      2.8 MB

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Can you be more specific regarding the parameter that needs to be entered.
    Assuming that the "comma delimiter" is empty in your xml, it looks OK (means it worked fine for me).
    Can you include your xml for these fields?

I'm tring to add two feeds...one in "WorldWeatherNormalCondition.xml" and the other in "WorldWeatherAstronomy.xml...strange thing is that I had one feed configured OK with ver 1.0.

Screenshots attached. (y)

Note: If I take the "comma" out of the parameter the entries are empty in the skin.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      123.6 KB
    • Capture1.PNG
      Capture1.PNG
      121.3 KB
    Last edited:

helsten2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Screenshots attached.
    Hmm ... seems OK to me.
    And #WorldWeather.FeedEnabled=true ? (just checking ... ;))

Looks like my xml, but I don't use animations at that level. I assume you verified the feed in a browser?

Mine:
    HTML:
    <control>
    <description>Actual Weather Feed</description>
    <type>textboxscrollup</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>80</posX>
    <posY>700</posY>
    <width>520</width>
    <height>270</height>
    <label>#WorldWeather.Feed0Text</label>
    <visible>string.equals(#WorldWeather.View,Condition)+string.equals(#WorldWeather.FeedEnabled,true)+string.equals(#WorldWeather.ConditionView,Normal)</visible>
    <font>font11</font>
    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
    <seperator>::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::</seperator>
    </control>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom