WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (4 Viewers)

helsten2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Font's ok...used throughout WW...fadelabel shows a result...see previous post.
    Ups, did not notice this post on the next page ... kept editing my previous ...

Last guess from me tonight (hopefully smarter brains will read this thread tomorrow) :confused: :
    If you try the size that works here on the textboxscrollup:
    <width>520</width>
    <height>270</height>

... and/or
    try to comment out the
    <align>LEFT</align>
    statement

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If you try the size that works here on the textboxscrollup:
    <width>520</width>
    <height>270</height>

... and/or
    try to comment out the
    <align>LEFT</align>
    statement

Still no joy my friend. I think I'll have to go through the xml with a fine tooth-comb looking for errors. :coffee:

Many thanks for your efforts. (y) (y) (y)

EDIT: It'll probably turn out to be something staring me in the face. :(

Last edited:

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello Micrópolis, already I have obtained it, thank you very much. I have another problemilla, in the sight it tells the history does not go out for me at all, goes out for me in white, if I activate the skin for fault, if it goes out for me (I have correctly Weather Underground's API introduced and suppose that the config will be more or less nice), does some problem of compatibility exist with the skin STREAMEDMP? Thank you

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi kjegibbons, TOPOSPELEO,

@kjegibbons:
    ... Still no joy my friend. I think I'll have to go through the xml with a fine tooth-comb looking for errors...
    maybe the root cause of the feed behavior is the problem, which catavolt describes here. Please download the latest build v1.0.1 and try again. Sorry for any circumstances.

@TOPOSPELEO:
    ... I have another problemilla, in the sight it tells the history does not go out for me at all, goes out for me in white, if I activate the skin for fault, if it goes out for me (I have correctly Weather Underground's API introduced and suppose that the config will be more or less nice), does some problem of compatibility exist with the skin STREAMEDMP? ...
    from my point of view this is a skin problem, because I've read some days before, that no official skin files exists for latest official version of WorldWeather v1.0.0. Please ask in the appropriate skin thread.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Hi kjegibbons,
    ...maybe the root cause of the feed behavior is the problem, which catavolt describes here. Please download the latest build v1.0.1 and try again. Sorry for any circumstances.

Cheers, Micropolis

Hi @Micropolis,

Hey presto! Problem solved! :):):):):)

Thanks for informing me.

Big thanks to @catavolt for finding.

Regards.

helsten2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi Micropolis,

I was using your excellent plugin to look at the weather at different locations. Then I noticed something strange. This is the scenario:
    1. Current weather and forecast is updated by the background task for my default location (screenshot 1)
    2. I look at the weather for a different location (using the menu) and then go back to my default location (from the menu) (screenshot 2)
    3. Current weather and forecast is again updated by the background task for my default location (screenshot 3)
    4. Again I look at the weather for a different location (using the menu) and then go back to my default location (from the menu) (screenshot 4)

As you can see from the screen shots, the different conditions/forecasts do not match (notice that there is only 2 minutes between each screenshot for pictures 2, 3 and 4). (EDIT: I just noticed that the same issue seems to apply if I use "Refresh" from the menu just after a background refresh).

If you look at screenshots 1 and 3 you will see that we passed midnight and the days in the column headings of the forecast are shifted to the left, but the forecasts are not!

Is there a logical explanation for this?
    MP-weater-bug.png

Another thing I have noticed (no screenshots here) - is that if I use #WorldWeather.ImageWeather0 in my WorldWeatherNormalCondition screen, it displays OK after a background refresh or if I vist the WorldWeatherImage screen. But if I visit a different location (without any image assigned), #WorldWeather.ImageWeather0 will be blank and #WorldWeather.ImageWeather0Enabled will be false when I return to my default location (again using the Location menu). The picture is NOT refreshed if i use "Refresh" from the menu.
    Maybe this is because I am not using the #WorldWeather.ImageWeather0 as you intended (the picture re-appears after a background refresh).

---

EDIT2:
    This morning I also noticed the duplicated temperature issue in the graph view again:
    mp-graph-bug2.png
    I have been using WorldWeather v1.0.1 (Nightly Build 2012-11-11), but I just saw WorldWeather v1.0.1 (Build 2012-11-25). I installed that one, but all the issues mentioned above still happens.

Last edited:

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010
    I have a feeling my question is somewhere in this thread, but it is too long and hard to find. I have been running worldweather for some time now and today the images on the main page (running Avalon skin) disappeared. I have upgraded worldweather 1.0.1 and now I don't get any data. I get currnet/ and if I go into worldweather I do not receive any data. Any suggestion are much appreciated.

Great plugin.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    I have a feeling my question is somewhere in this thread, but it is too long and hard to find. I have been running worldweather for some time now and today the images on the main page (running Avalon skin) disappeared. I have upgraded worldweather 1.0.1 and now I don't get any data. I get currnet/ and if I go into worldweather I do not receive any data. Any suggestion are much appreciated.

Great plugin.

Screenshots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom