WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (3 Viewers)

pmwolf

Portal Pro
July 30, 2010
Hi all

I am trying out different skins and am looking at the Maya skin but when I did a fresh install of world weather 0.40 it did not install any files for that skin,
I copied over the files for default wide but now the geo-clock is not working. Does anyone have the needed files for the Maya Skin

Thanks

Peter

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello stormbringer,

please take a look into the manual chapter 5.1, here you can find all information to enable weather icon collections.

Cheers, Micropolis

Hello!
    If you switch the icon collection it's a pitty that the weather icons are kinda out of place because they don't have exactly the same format as the default icons. (see screenshots)
    I think nothing can be done about that anyway?

Attachments

• image001.jpg
      image001.jpg
      277.5 KB
    • image002.jpg
      image002.jpg
      246.2 KB
    • image003.jpg
      image003.jpg
      244.6 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Holzi,
    ... If you switch the icon collection it's a pitty that the weather icons are kinda out of place because they don't have exactly the same format as the default icons.

this isn't correct. All included images have the same resolution of 128x128 px (high) or 64x64 px (low), maybe the condition pictures inside has different size or less/more count of border pixels. What do you suggest? I do not have the time rework the icons again, all published icon collections costs me more than 2 hours per set.

Cheers, Micropolis

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think a rework is really not needed!!
    It would be way faster to change the icon position in two xmls if something isn't right. And I think every user has one favourite icon collection and can set the best position for it.

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Micropolis,
    is there a property to have the name of choosed provider for Forecast?
    If not I think it could be useful to have it for skinning to manage different layouts based on different number of forecast days by different providers (5 days for WorldWeatherOnline, 3 days for Google etc.).

Thanks and Ciao

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Marduk65,
    ... is there a property to have the name of choosed provider for Forecast?
    If not I think it could be useful to have it for skinning to manage different layouts based on different number of forecast days by different providers (5 days for WorldWeatherOnline, 3 days for Google etc.).

the last nightly build has a property #WorldWeather.ForecastDayCount. Does this property fullfills your needs?

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom