wrong link (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Looks Like .... Thanks Again!
Looks Like .... Thanks Again!
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
Replies
Views
Top Bottom