XBMC Xephyr skin portage (1 Viewer)

m0rt

Portal Pro
November 29, 2005
Bolton, UK
Home Country
England England
Ok.... attached here is a rar file with all the files to make TSMOTW's include my basic homescreen.

http://www.dayandnightweb.co.uk/mediaportal/m0rt-Xephyr-Home.rar

Just overwrite TSMOTW's skin folder with this one.

The file is 25Mb because I've included a few background pictures which are used in the homescreen animations.

If you want to add your own you can by placing them in the relevant folders within "Skin Folder->Media->Animations". There is a folder for Music, Movies, Pictures, TV, and Extras. You should try and ensure the pictures are 1280x720 pixels so that there's no need to stretch the pic.

Let me know if you have any problems as I'm sure I'll have missed something out along the way!....

oh and remember to set mediaportal to start with Basic HomeScreen.

m0rt

dwoodzz

Portal Pro
May 2, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey Mort

I got everything going somewhat, thanks.
However when you select an item in any of the screens TSMOTW dd, it doesn't do anything.?For example, selecting a song, clicking on it or pushing p on the keyboard nothing happens.
Any ideas?
Everything else works great though. your home screen goes to the appropriate screens TSMOTW made fine, i added additional pics in the music and tv folders-that worked fine too. This skin is very close to being my fulltime skin with a little more tweeking
thanks for the help

m0rt

Portal Pro
November 29, 2005
Bolton, UK
Home Country
England England
Oops..... knew I'd forget something.

I missed out a .png file!

I'll update the rar file, but for those who've already downloaded it the missing file is here....

http://www.dayandnightweb.co.uk/mediaportal/mymenu_submenu.png (do right click... "Save Target As")

....saves you downloading the whole thing again!

Just put the .png in the Media folder....

@dwoodzz ...... I'll look into the problem you're having and try and get back to you.

However when you select an item in any of the screens TSMOTW dd, it doesn't do anything.?For example, selecting a song, clicking on it or pushing p on the keyboard nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Glad you're liking the skin.... I'm involved with it and I'm excited too! :)

I've tried to recreate your problem but I can't seem to..... everything seems to play fine on my system.

maybe we could have a look at your log files and see if anything jumps out at us in there?

m0rt

dwoodzz

Portal Pro
May 2, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
nevermind...it wasn't the skin. something was screwed up with MP. Installed another svn and it works now.
thanks

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I completely forgot about this skin! I was under the impression nobody would take up the challenge.. im so happy someone has (well 2 people!!)

Keep up the great work!

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I've just installed the skin, and all I can say is: WOW!

It is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks, and keep it up, once this skin is finished it is becoming my default!

bfrye26

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Love The Skin!!!

I have one problem, In your preview screen shows it shows the videos page with a list view that gives info about the film and a cover shot in bit to the right side. Similar to the music page. But once i installed the skin i only see a basic list view with no area with info and such. I do not know if i am doing something wrong or what. Any help would be AMZING since i would love it working like it shows in pics!!

Other then that i love it.

Best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom