XFace Version 1.8 ready for Download 29.04.2009 (1 Viewer)

Elke

Portal Member
March 31, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

Thanks for your information.

Bye, Elke

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    TV-guide not work anymore with last MP 1.0.2
    Hi fabien, are you sure the TV service is running, because the TV-guide is working like a charm in my latest 1.0.2 version.

If the TV service is not running (which I suppose), open TV configuration, reconnect to the SQL or MySQL database by re-entering the password and you're TV guide will shine like never before :)

Veric

Portal Member
    July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi.

I'm wondering about support for 4therecord? The TV guide and recordings are not pointing towards 4tr and that kind of messes up my configuration. Otherwise this skin is superb! By far the skin with the best graphical quality.

Duke_ivo

Portal Member
    June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Recorded TV

Hi,

Has anyone experienced that Recorded TV doesn't work ? After installin this new ver of Skin after entering Recorded TV screen i'm getting just blank screen. I retested with Blue3wide skin-all fine !

P.S.
    still using MP 1.0.0.0 - hope this is the problem.

Thanks,

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Has anyone experienced that Recorded TV doesn't work ? After installin this new ver of Skin after entering Recorded TV screen i'm getting just blank screen. I retested with Blue3wide skin-all fine !

P.S.
    still using MP 1.0.0.0 - hope this is the problem.

Thanks,

yes, thats the problem, with Mp 1.0.1 we have change the handling of recordet TV in MP.
    For that the skin is updated to the new stuff, so it will not work with MP 1.0.0

Greetings Harley

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Harley, with the new weather ticker in basicHome, there is also some overlapping with the record button. Did you plan to solve this in one of the next updates?

Regards
    -- Ad

Attachments

• xface_record.png
      xface_record.png
      124 KB

Verbi

Portal Member
    January 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I am using MP 1.0.2 and have also blank screen in recorded TV. I have checked if the folder is correctly set and if there are some recorded files. Its ok, but Xface does not show anything....

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I am using MP 1.0.2 and have also blank screen in recorded TV. I have checked if the folder is correctly set and if there are some recorded files. Its ok, but Xface does not show anything....

Hi Verbi, are you sure the TV service is running, because the Recorded TV is working like a charm in my latest 1.0.2 version.

If the TV service is not running (which I suppose), open TV configuration, reconnect to the SQL or MySQL database by re-entering the password and you're Recorded TV screen will shine like never before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom