XFace Version 1.8 ready for Download 29.04.2009 (1 Viewer)

fabien44

Portal Pro
March 12, 2006
Could you create the xml skin file for Myonlinevideos plugin.
Thanks

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Could you create the xml skin file for Myonlinevideos plugin.
    Thanks

Same wonder for me... Old versions could "work" using xml from other skins, but last ones have moved search option to a left button, and there's no way to make it work with other xmls... :(

I've been searching, but I think no one has done this... :(

bye!

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi harley, what a great skin!!, The only skin i use. I have two questios - #1, I don't know if this is a bug or not but, when i'm in my music screen and playing music and scroll down on left side with my remote to get to the Milkdrop visualizations, the small vis window goes away ? This does not happen in Shoutcast plug-in. I can scroll all the way to the vis window which the border around it turns blue and then i press the enter button and then i get full screen vis. This only happens in the my music screen, no small vis window.This also didn't happen in past versions of xface. I'm using the latest up to date xface and the latest media portal version. I'm using media center remote without the 4 colored bottom buttons (non-European version) I'm US. So using these buttons is not a option . Again, I never had any problems scrolling around past xface versions, just this version. - #2, Also when will we see a SVN or patch for VU meters to work ?? This looks like a pretty cool add-on. Thanx a bunch.......

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi RAWPWR,

i will have a look what goes wrong there with control the vizmenue.

The Vu meterstuff will be come with next version full running because we need for this the upcomming alpha release 1.1. of MP. Also a complete new slide/expand Video/TV OSD will be come then.

Greetings Harley :)

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Great! Thanks for the info Harley, can't wait for upcoming changes......peace.

famewolf

Portal Pro
    June 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Harley,

The author of the MPInfoService plugin modified the main "normal" screen to support the plugin for rss feeds and weather.....he didn't know what needed to be done to modify the basichome one but I'm including the first screen in case you or others might find it useful.

I also included the shoutcast screen compatible with xface from the shoutcast plugin thread.

Attachments

• common.rss.xml
      30.6 KB
    • shoutcastdirectorylistview.xml
      30.7 KB

ccna55

Portal Member
    June 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Xface 1.8 My StreamRadio V2

I love this skin thanks for all your hard work in developing it.

Question,
    Will there be any support for the plugin My StreamRadio V2?
    I have it working for the most part but the Main Window and the Favorites dont seem to work.
    I have been using media portal for about 2 months and by no means am i am expert so this maybe an easy fix i just am not sure on how to do it.

Thanks,
    ccna55

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Now that we've got 1.1.0 ALPHA out... any chance to know when we'll have xFace updated? :)

BTW... I think it should be time to add Xface to official package... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom