Youtube: "Error starting playback, nodataavailable" (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
That means I'll have to re install 1.6 again lol I was just curious on the eta of the update. Though I understand you guys do this in your own free time and stuff.

lordie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2007
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    No Logs no help...
    Hello,
    the full logs of the problem (MP1.6, OV1.8) are attached to my last post. Just to add additional info: Once the video gets unavailable by the error, it is unavailable forever (the error occures everytime, no matter which quality of video is selected). If you are interesting, I can add more videos, which suffer from same problem (at random: search for Powerwolf, select "We drink your blood (official video)" or "Sanctified with dynamite (official video)")
    Thanks

Last edited:

nabster

Portal Member
    March 20, 2008
    Leicester
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi just resurrecting this old thread after wresting with this problem of nodataavailable for a while and I eventually fixed it by excluding MP from Bitlocker scans,
    so if you are getting this problem try excluding MP from your chosen Anti virus program.

andy_328

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello,

I am quite new here, and tried this very nice plugin, but unfortunatly many of these online videos cant be played I get the same error as the other guys here. specially when I try to play movies from RTL now. What is wrong with it?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom