YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 11-09-2012) (1 Viewer)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Re: YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 25-10-2011)

Hey dukus, I don't have any last.fm stuff configured and I get this error messages in my logs on startup. Perhaps they are harmless but it would still be good to see them go away ;)

Code:
    2011-11-02 19:34:48.137582 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception   :Lastfm.Services.ServiceException: AuthenticationFailed: Invalid username. No last.fm account associated with that name.
       at Lastfm.Services.Request.checkForErrors(XmlDocument document)
       at Lastfm.Services.Request.execute()
       at Lastfm.Session.Authenticate(String username, String md5Password)
       at YouTubePlugin.Class.LastProfile.Login(String username, String password)
       at YouTubePlugin.YouTubeGUI.Init()
    2011-11-02 19:34:48.137582 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception   :AuthenticationFailed: Invalid username. No last.fm account associated with that name.
    2011-11-02 19:34:48.138582 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]:   site      :Void checkForErrors(System.Xml.XmlDocument)
    2011-11-02 19:34:48.141583 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]:   source    :lastfm-sharp
    2011-11-02 19:34:48.142583 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]:   stacktrace:   at Lastfm.Services.Request.checkForErrors(XmlDocument document)
       at Lastfm.Services.Request.execute()
       at Lastfm.Session.Authenticate(String username, String md5Password)
       at YouTubePlugin.Class.LastProfile.Login(String username, String password)
       at YouTubePlugin.YouTubeGUI.Init()

Also, it looks like that thumbs\Youtube.fm, thumbs\Youtube.fm\Cache, thumbs\Youtube.fm\Fanart directories are created only in configuration. I didn't run configuration but only MediaPortal and there were loads of errors in the log and no thumbs.

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania

I will fix in next version. THX for reporting ..

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi , Dukus post in google code the new stable version (0.8.1.222) , but not yet her...and he seamss to offline...

Seans i see so many download olrady , just a Warning the new version will work only with Default & Default Wide skin,
    ther is a major changes in the skins , wich means others skin must update to this new version.

P.S [ last version 0.8.0 was downloaded over 5,000 times ,less then 10 days.... very nice indide :D]

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Hi ysmp - yes it is very exciting! I have one request - when you update the Skin Documentation Wiki page would it be possible to indicate in which version a change was done? For example :
    • youtube.mediainfo.xml (changed from youtube.common.logos.xml) (0.8.1)
    • youtube.common.window.xml (new in (0.8.1))
    • For Downloading info (Can be use in All screens) (0.8.1)
    • #Youtube.fm.Curent.Video.IsDownloaded (0.8.1)
    That would make it a bit easier for skinners to identify which changes they need to get their skins up to date.

EDIT: Btw dukus did update the change log and Youtube.fml Listing in the Downloads Repository - so don't give him such a hard time! :p

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Re: YouTube.fm (YouTube music videos) (Updated 06-11-2011)

Stable release, for download use first post or MPEI.
    Change log : ChangeLog - youtube-fm-for-mediaportal - One-sentence summary of this page. - YouTube.Fm for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

About the Disco menu item:
    It is a list (in random order) with user most played videos (from local database played more that 2 time) combined with youtube most played videos (region specific), when enter on this list and no video playing, automatically will be start the first item, this list it is generated in first enter in disco menu item, if somebody have idea to improve this menu just let me know. This menu item can be selected as startup option, so when enter in plugin just the music will start.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi ysmp - yes it is very exciting! I have one request - when you update the Skin Documentation Wiki page would it be possible to indicate in which version a change was done? For example :
    • youtube.mediainfo.xml (changed from youtube.common.logos.xml) (0.8.1)
    • youtube.common.window.xml (new in (0.8.1))
    • For Downloading info (Can be use in All screens) (0.8.1)
    • #Youtube.fm.Curent.Video.IsDownloaded (0.8.1)
    That would make it a bit easier for skinners to identify which changes they need to get their skins up to date.

EDIT: Btw dukus did update the change log and Youtube.fml Listing in the Downloads Repository - so don't give him such a hard time! :p

Hi Dadeo, < FIX >thanks for the tips ... I'm terrible in Documentat what i did in the skin...:oops:

(no hard time to dukus at all, just wonted warrn users that new version will not work with others skins then default's ones,like i said that time dukus was offline and i see so many download going on from google page....:))

* skin - the most changes in the Default's skins (a side from new common.window and the name change for common.logo to mediainfo)
    +add heater youtube logo (in youtubevideosbase.xml and youtubeplaylist.xml only)
    +itemtype,itemcount,index.
    +add tag/logo ... isdownloaded in all screens.
    +rework the all logos section (if video hd/full hd show logo HD ,if not show logo SD ) (Thanks to Psycho Reptile sample code) and logos now view only in videos list's view...

* some info abut new features :
    -the Browse button give option to browse videos from defrent country's fasters.
    -the new Start Option act like start with peremater for (default home menu , search artist, disco)
    -the option to play a list of videos in full screen mod one after one (have to uncheeck the "Show NowPlaying in place of Fullscreen" in config'.
    -i think we forget to say the plugin from version 0.8.0 work with the Default OSD , click Y > up for more info the users comments from youtube (in future versions the support in OSD will view more info..and beter video image...)

The plugin get very big with so many option, i was testing the plugin with default option +some defrent option ... Sure need the help from users for more testing....

We will slow down relesse of new versions to help skinner to update to v0.8.1 and track bugs.... when Dukus start adding new features .... can't stop him ...:D (And all Credit go to him.)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi Ysmp,

here the italian translation

Hi alexchini , thanks ...:)

just a note to users wish to add the file , you have to rename the file :from it-IT.xml to it.xml and drop it in:
    ....\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\YouTube.Fm folder (clear cache first)

will be add to next version.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

@ dukus or ysmp, how can I set YouTube.fm so that when I click on "Disco" it only plays a certain type of music?
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom