Youtube not working (1 Viewer)

mpab

Portal Member
December 8, 2008
Alicante
Home Country
Spain Spain
I use MP version 1.1.3.
The OnlineVideos extension is working with almost every channel in the menu, except for YouTube. When I enter Youtube I get the initial folder list (Top Rated, Recently Added...). It doesn't matter what item I choose (even if I use the search feature), the "waiting" wheel appears and stays forever. It never gets to load a list further than the first one. While under the wheel, I can scroll the items up and down, but it won't go up a level nor to the main menu in MP. It only obeys the up/down, volume up/down and close commands. If I use the topbar to get back to the main menu, the spinning wheel will remain on top.

I have uninstalled and installed MP, also I've gone backwards three versions of OnlineVideos, with no results. Other channels such as FunnyAds, Sesame Street or CollegeHumor work fine (though they buffer 100% of the file before showing it, which can take a long time).

Is there a configuration I may be missing? Or has Youtube changed on order to go with Google+?

Rasle500

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Youtube stopped working for me too :(

It worked last night, but not this morning.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmmm.. I think youtube has changes something to there site? I can search video's, and to are loaded also well, but can't play them.. I'll add some logs with my next post :)

FrankDrebin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I can also confirm this. Using version 0.31. Other sites seem to work, atleast Gametrailers.com. I was able to watch youtube videos yesterday, with the 0.31 version. So it would seem that something has changed @ youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom