Zalman HD135 VFD (VlSys Mplay) (1 Viewer)

Djang

Portal Pro
November 3, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Maby this has already be managed ones, but to be insure I place it myself.

It is advisable to let people know that you must NOT set volume control to Master Volume, it must be set on Wave.
If you did put it on Master Volume and then turn on the Equilizer, MP will crash emidiatly.
I had this problem myself.

cybrmage

Portal Pro
May 30, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
this should be the correct translation.

I think I missed your post... sorry 8-}

As they have been reported as working, I have added theses translations to the defaults...

you must NOT set volume control to Master Volume, it must be set on Wave.
If you did put it on Master Volume and then turn on the Equilizer, MP will crash emidiatly.
I had this problem myself.

This has not been reported before.

Please run configuration, enable "extensive logging" for the plugin, recreate the problem and post the mediaportal.log.

pcwizzul

Portal Member
January 25, 2008
Hi to all!
I have a problem with the repeat function. It doesn't work with any setting I have used. I tried even 300ms as someone round here reported to be the best timing but it makes no difference. I made a log of this behaviour.

I've even seen that if I put mediaportal in background I can change tracks and navigate through my music folders but I can't ge to home screen while mediaportal is in background (I think it depends on MP itself) but if I change a song the lcd screen doesn't show th name of the new song and the playing time is incorrect too, it shows the last time displayed before changing the track. Here is another log for this too.

Regarding the problem that Djang reports I don't have it at all. Volume control on master and EQ normal activated and everything works fine.

And is there a way to make the remote disable the screensaver? If the screensaver kicks in I have to press a button on the keyboard or move the mouse or it won't go away!

cybrmage

Portal Pro
May 30, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I have a problem with the repeat function.

Found... and fixed...

I put mediaportal in background

This appears to be a bug in MediaPortal itself... When in the background, the property manager does not appear to be updated... The plugin uses the property manager to extract information from MediaPortal... hence, no updates.

And is there a way to make the remote disable the screensaver?

This is another known bug in MediaPortal.... Since the plugin does not have it's own form, it does not have a message pump... no message pump = no way to tell when the system wants to enable the screensaver, and no way to tell the system not to enable it.

pcwizzul

Portal Member
January 25, 2008
Ok! :D
With today version (25 march) repeat function works great and repeat time is correct.
Seems like for the other issues I have there's no solution. ok it's not a big deal!

I made two logs playing an mp3 with left only or right only channel with the vu meter style 2 as I hope they can help you resolve that issue
The mp3 with only left channel is displayed correctly from left to right while the right only mp3 has the bar appearing and disappearing and is not correct. I'll take a picture if it might help.
When you play stereo music both lines are displayed in the wrong way.
Thanks for your great job as always!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom