Zap2It Stopping Service (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I give up lol I tried installing Rollup 2 for MCE 2005 and I keep getting an error and it says click ok to restart I tried removing hotfixes as suggested by members on other forums having similar problems etc.. nothing works I get the same error when it comes to Hotfix KB891593 I even tried downloading that Hotfix and installing it still a no show Oh well.. I'll probably install Vista on another partition then run the setup on there :)

whurlston

Portal Pro
March 4, 2007
Home Country
Sorry. A couple of other people had this issue and the updates solved it for them. I haven't seen it personally. In case you're interested, SD is now $20/year.

Daiceman

Portal Member
October 29, 2006
Home Country
I've got eveything to run with the zap2xml, but when i import the channels, my card can't get them to display, i can see all the listings in the tv guide, I'm going to see if i can manually import in the channel frequencys

whurlston

Portal Pro
March 4, 2007
Home Country
Yea I've been readign about that I'd just rather not pay anything for a guide I can get for free lol
Nothing's free. It's just a matter of which is worth more to you: the 20 bucks or the time
you spend avoiding trying to get something else. ;)

eburnate

September 19, 2007
Home Country
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got eveything to run with the zap2xml, but when i import the channels, my card can't get them to display, i can see all the listings in the tv guide, I'm going to see if i can manually import in the channel frequencys

Unfortunantly I am not technically savvy with these sort of things so I'll be of no help. The folk on GBPVR seem to have it up and runing well. Perhap you should start a new thread and employ the help of community.

rkshack

Portal Pro
February 23, 2006
For anyone interested I think yahoo tv is back up again. I noticed a little while ago that whurlstons program was working again. Does not matter for me because I have switched to sd. But anyone who wants to try it again I think it will work.

rkshack

Wolen

Portal Pro
May 27, 2008
Home Country
Zap2It confusion

I've been reading for a while about Zap2It not being supported for a while, but I decided to try it anyways. It was working for me fine for a few months after I installed Media Portal, but now today its not downloading anything. I then tried to use Yahoo to Go, and it populates the tvguide.xml yet nothing shows up in MP. Is it the xmltv that's messing up or MP? :confused:

Nevermind, I just went to zap2xml and downloaded the newest version of zap2xml and now it works again. I'm still confused why it still works yet I've been reading that it has been made obsolete...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom