My Films (6 Viewers)

Sorry for the delay. You ara rigth : problem of right. Solved. Thank you. Christian
Sorry for the delay. You ara rigth : problem of right. Solved. Thank you. Christian
Hello, Sorry for my poor english. I use myfilm with AMC for many yerars in each version of MP. for this configuration ( Myfilm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in Logos? DE
Can you post your skin file ?
Can you post your skin file ?
I am trying to put Logos 2001 and 2002 in different separated positions in the display, but they always appear attached. Is this a...
Replies
Views
Hi Norsak - I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be the same issue I reported to Guzzi already - fixed for 6.0.2 See Issue 285: navigation engine does have inconsistent behaviour for start settings We also added an option to the context menu for groups "Save current layout and sort as your 'start' settings" so you can alter the...
Hi Norsak - I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be the same issue I reported to Guzzi already - fixed for 6.0.2 See Issue 285...
I'm a little confused by the UI of the Views tab of Myfilms setup. But I've looked at it for a few hours and I think it doesn't do...
Replies
Views
If you're talking about removing entries from your DB when files have been deleted on disk: When you import and choose "purge orphans" in AMCU, entries, where the media file isn't present anymore will be removed from catalog when you do a scan/import.
If you're talking about removing entries from your DB when files have been deleted on disk: When you import and choose "purge...
Hello MediaPortal community I spend my last days with My film and it would also go but box collections not get realy. Use My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bluray DE
Hi Ben - as you know I also made the decision to stick with AMC for similar reasons. I keep teasing Guzzi because he has added so much power and functionality to AMC Updater now that he may as well turn it into a full movie catalog app. Then I duck as he throws things at me :P Thank god for virtual reality! His favorite response is...
Hi Ben - as you know I also made the decision to stick with AMC for similar reasons. I keep teasing Guzzi because he has added so...
Hi I've just been trying out ant and myfilms. Does it support bluray rips? I haven't been able to get it to work yet, but have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3wide issue DE
Hi, these are the xml files under "C:\Archivos de programa\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide" Best regards!
Hi, these are the xml files under "C:\Archivos de programa\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide" Best regards!
Hello! First of all thanks and congratulations for this great plugin, the thing is that I'm having the following issue...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3wide ? DE
Indeed, I take a look on the mpi file and effectively, B3wide aren't included. I'll prepare a new version soon. :sorry: for the delay.
Indeed, I take a look on the mpi file and effectively, B3wide aren't included. I'll prepare a new version soon. :sorry: for the delay.
Hi zebons, during installation blue3wide can be checked but it does not exist. Do I something wrong ? Thanks, Gregor
Replies
Views
No problem Guzzi, would be pleased to help out any way I can ;)
No problem Guzzi, would be pleased to help out any way I can ;)
I can't get blu-ray iso's to start from My Films but they start fine from Moving Pictures. I'm using the Arcsoft TMT5 MC plugin as...
Replies
Views
I have been using My Film for a while and love it. As I had to reinstall my MediaPortal the other day, a problem started to appear for me. When I go to My Film and choose a Blu-ray I get an error message that I did not get previously. In Mediaportal 1.0.1 there is support to use external player to play blu-ray and HD-DVD’s by...
I have been using My Film for a while and love it. As I had to reinstall my MediaPortal the other day, a problem started to...
I have been using My Film for a while and love it. As I had to reinstall my MediaPortal the other day, a problem started to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. So I have used and love myfilms, but I recently did a fresh install and re downloaded MP and myfilms. I have it configured correctly and everything works. The only problem is after I watch a movie there will only be a black screen. If I press home and go to MP home and have the video playing in the bottom left corner...
Hey guys. So I have used and love myfilms, but I recently did a fresh install and re downloaded MP and myfilms. I have it...
Hey guys. So I have used and love myfilms, but I recently did a fresh install and re downloaded MP and myfilms. I have it...
Replies
Views
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent changes and animation stuff of TGX and has thumb views using full screen. Requirements: MP 1.2.x MyFilms V6.0 Black Glass Skin for MP 1.2 installed Latest updates usually can be found in MyFilms svn on...
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent...
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent...
Replies
Views
I would be happy with either, just want a background that isn't blk ruins the look, otherwise everything looks amazing and then that part is dull.
I would be happy with either, just want a background that isn't blk ruins the look, otherwise everything looks amazing and then...
Anyone else only getting a black background with aeon wide? anyway to change this?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bin and img files DE
I have mostly just .avi files in my database, but a few bin, img and also an nrg file. All these play ok in windows media player(well, through daemon tools) but in mediaportal they won't play. I have set it to automount images with daemon tools, which it does, but after it has auto-mounted it, it doesn not do anything. why is that?
I have mostly just .avi files in my database, but a few bin, img and also an nrg file. All these play ok in windows media...
I have mostly just .avi files in my database, but a few bin, img and also an nrg file. All these play ok in windows media...
Replies
Views
Hello z3us, did you made modifications that it looks like moving pictures? Nico
Hello z3us, did you made modifications that it looks like moving pictures? Nico
I have been using My Films plug-in for quite a while, mostly with the Monochrome skin. I recently tried StreamedMP, and found the...
Replies
Views
Yes, the create movie thumb feature is excellent, lets hope we can get that exact same process for fanart too :))
Yes, the create movie thumb feature is excellent, lets hope we can get that exact same process for fanart too :))
Hi there Is there a way to create that custom fanart from screenshots as a batch process or do I really have to go through each one...
Replies
Views
no, i have try that.
no, i have try that.
Hi, i hope someone can help me, i want an nice backdrop in Titan Classic Home :-) All my Plugins have one, but MyFilms is blank...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Back on MCE remote DE
Which version do you use ? It should be corrected in 4.2.4.... [EDIT] : I test quickly the hierarchical structure and effectivly there is a little problem... I'll take a look...
Which version do you use ? It should be corrected in 4.2.4.... [EDIT] : I test quickly the hierarchical structure and effectivly...
Hi, I might have this all wrong, but in earlier versions when using the movie\Film1 structure, when I pressed back on my MCE...
Replies
Views
hi zebons do you had time to examine this problem further? regards
hi zebons do you had time to examine this problem further? regards
hi i'm currently using mp 0.2.2 stable with myfilms 4.2.6 (Stableversion). everything is working fine. and i want to say thank you...
Replies
Views
Next release of AMCUpdater of MyFilms plugin? I think this is a MyFilms issue, as it does not recognise this kind of "string" \\Htpc\vids\SD Films\Hitler The Rise Of Evil (2003)\Hitler - The Rise Of Evil-cd1.avi;\\Htpc\vids\SD Films\Hitler The Rise Of Evil (2003)\Hitler - The Rise Of Evil-cd2.avi
Next release of AMCUpdater of MyFilms plugin? I think this is a MyFilms issue, as it does not recognise this kind of "string"...
Hi All, I've been working on a little windows app to automatically update the AMC database file based on my main movie...
Replies
Views
i lost the website i was hosting the pictures on... i might post new ones when i get home.
i lost the website i was hosting the pictures on... i might post new ones when i get home.
Like most people here, I have a large movie collection. So, manual fanart download would be a hassle. I made a little ANT catalog...
Replies
Views
it sounds great, thank you
it sounds great, thank you
hi MyFilms is missing this very nice feature i think. So is there any way / tool which can automatically find fanart for the...
Replies
Views
Actually, we decided to bump version of next stable release from 5.2 to 6.0 due to big changes, skin changes required etc. - so the "awaited version 5.2" is now "6.0". However, it is feature complete, we're currently doing internal testing and bugfixing to do beta release and hopefully come to a stable version not too far away -...
Actually, we decided to bump version of next stable release from 5.2 to 6.0 due to big changes, skin changes required etc. - so the...
Is there any ETA for the release of version 5.2? -g
Replies
Views
Does anyone who uses Ant and had previously used DVDProfiler, have a useful method to convert the DVDProfiler catalog over to Ant? When I try and make the transfer I seem to have too many missing fields which are not moved over into the Ant catalog.
Does anyone who uses Ant and had previously used DVDProfiler, have a useful method to convert the DVDProfiler catalog over to Ant...
There is any ossibility to use ant movies native file format into My films plugin? I use this file format and it's a bit boring to...
Replies
Views
Hallo, (auf Deutsch) kann mir jemand erklären welche einstellungen ich machen muss, damit ich filme von der Festplatte starten kann? Mfg Helge
Hallo, (auf Deutsch) kann mir jemand erklären welche einstellungen ich machen muss, damit ich filme von der Festplatte starten...
Hallo, (auf Deutsch) kann mir jemand erklären welche einstellungen ich machen muss, damit ich filme von der Festplatte starten...
Replies
Views
Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) released ! ;) antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) Soulsnake.
Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) released ! ;) antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12)...
Did you see this?? antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog Unofficial 3.8.1 (18/09/11) A guy is continuing the...
Replies
Views
Turns out that this is not a Vista related problem, but rather it has to do with Country Settings. So basically all that is needed is make sure that all the clients are using the same Date Format as in the ANT XML file, then every thing works like a charm.:) Then again, it shouldn't be too difficult to add some code that would...
Turns out that this is not a Vista related problem, but rather it has to do with Country Settings. So basically all that is needed...
It seems that My Films has a problem in Vista with ANT xml file where the value of Date="31.01.2007" (dd.MM.yyyy)or similar format...
Replies
Views
Thanks I will try the Yahoo and Amazon ones as well today for missing info.
Thanks I will try the Yahoo and Amazon ones as well today for missing info.
Not sure whether this should go here or in General Talk but I would assume that most people using this excellent Plugin also use...
Replies
Views
Before running the IMDB script on a movie in one of the widows on the right hand side is where a lot of the options are listed. Scroll until you find a mention of image (i think). Right click on that and choose modify (I think again...). You want option 5 from within the list. Sorry for being a bit vague, but I'm going from memory...
Before running the IMDB script on a movie in one of the widows on the right hand side is where a lot of the options are listed...
I just reinstalled ANT (lost previous settings) and I remember tweaking a setting before that allowed me to download a better...
Replies
Views
I'm so sorry. I remember reading that thread, I don't know why it didn't register with me. Thanks to all of you for an awesome product.
I'm so sorry. I remember reading that thread, I don't know why it didn't register with me. Thanks to all of you for an awesome product.
I've tried to find an answer before bothering anyone but I haven't had any luck. I'm using MP version 1.2.3.0, OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Ok for the first point, there is a bug in the search function for dvd file (it works for divx). I'll take a look on it. For the text under Icins, I didn't find it :S It should be possible in the skin definition of the thumbnailpanel control but my tests aren't working. The only way I find is to add the entry...
Ok for the first point, there is a bug in the search function for dvd file (it works for divx). I'll take a look on it. For the...
I been through the forums and seen several threads describing the same problem but I haven't found a solution. I'm using...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom