0.2.3.0 final and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Which svn + TVE3 was this, as nothing shown in above. Does a current combination work. Directx problems usually relate to drivers or codecs, did you clear the skin cache (cache folder) when you modified the xml.
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Which svn + TVE3 was this, as nothing shown in above. Does a current...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: WinXP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash mediaportal DE
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetin Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4450 HDD: Samsung 250GB Memory: 2000000 MB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI HD3200 Video Card Driver: ATI 8.5 1. TV Card: Hauppague 1100 1. TV Card Type: Analog 1. TV Card Driver: 4.4 Problem when...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetin Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4450 HDD: Samsung 250GB...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetin Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4450 HDD: Samsung 250GB...
Replies
Views
Sorry, my fault! I've restored a drive image not including the dvb fix.
Sorry, my fault! I've restored a drive image not including the dvb fix.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0+SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8...
Replies
Views
Having the problem with MP 0.2.3 final + latest SVN. When you insert a CD audio: 1.) you are getting asked if you want to play back the audio cd which was inserted although "never ask" was set in configuration. 2.) MP connects to the internet and fetches title information about the CD which was inserted although all related...
Having the problem with MP 0.2.3 final + latest SVN. When you insert a CD audio: 1.) you are getting asked if you want to play...
Having the problem with MP 0.2.3 final + latest SVN. When you insert a CD audio: 1.) you are getting asked if you want to play...
Replies
Views
I was reading the thread, and i still don't know what the error was... cause i did make a new install after the error and it was working after that So a spokey bug i think :)
I was reading the thread, and i still don't know what the error was... cause i did make a new install after the error and it was...
Hi, When i tried to install the new MP versio 0.2.3 i have an issue that the configuration toll will not startup correctly. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug with My music DE
just noticed that you don't allow PM sent to you. send the database to: hwahrmann (at) team-mediaportal.com
just noticed that you don't allow PM sent to you. send the database to: hwahrmann (at) team-mediaportal.com
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
:thx: again. Will be corrected in next snapshot :)
:thx: again. Will be corrected in next snapshot :)
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Media Center...
Replies
Views
i ve a problem since few versions. i dont know if its a MP or a TVS Problem. If i go to myTV / Channel -> there is now no Channellist if i go to TV-Programm (EPG) there is all Now i go over OK Button to the LIST, and then is the Channellist in the Window
i ve a problem since few versions. i dont know if its a MP or a TVS Problem. If i go to myTV / Channel -> there is now no...
i ve a problem since few versions. i dont know if its a MP or a TVS Problem. If i go to myTV / Channel -> there is now no...
Replies
Views
Hi, You should try TVE3 instead, did test this awhile ago & did not have this issue...... Regards Roy
Hi, You should try TVE3 instead, did test this awhile ago & did not have this issue...... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-12-2008--05-05-Rev17383 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz HDD: WD 1TB (2xWD3200KS+1xWD5000AAKS) Memory: 2x512 Geil Motherboard: ASUS m2npv-vm Motherboard Chipset: nForce430 Video Card: MicroStar NX8600GTS-T2D256EZ-HD Video Card Driver: NGO 2.15822 1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR-1300...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz HDD: WD 1TB...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
When MP is minimized to tray and the configuration program is started, it asks to restart MP to apply changes. Automatically restarting MP constantly fails, instaead the "old" MP process has to be killed manually via task manager. TV-Server Version: tvengine3-03-23-2008--05-09h--Rev18207 MediaPortal Version...
When MP is minimized to tray and the configuration program is started, it asks to restart MP to apply changes. Automatically...
When MP is minimized to tray and the configuration program is started, it asks to restart MP to apply changes. Automatically...
Replies
Views
useless AVIVO? so do you want to say that it is useless to buy AVIVO best general solution card for quality for MP? how should we configure it with subtitles, .... everything generally needed for the smoothest performace?
useless AVIVO? so do you want to say that it is useless to buy AVIVO best general solution card for quality for MP? how should we...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Vista Business 32bit CPU Type: Intel e4400@2600 HDD...
Replies
Views
Old bug but still seems to be hanging in there. I missed a show today becouse of this. Mine is set to the default. What happened to is that when i tryed to fast forward at the first comercial it just went all the way to "live" tv and there was not mere timeshift left. And it did not fill up any timeshift eather. And yes MCE just...
Old bug but still seems to be hanging in there. I missed a show today becouse of this. Mine is set to the default. What happened to...
I have set my ts-buffer to 1 hour. Everytime I pause tv for an hour it "crashes" when I want to continue watching tv. I can hear...
Replies
Views
thank you very much, this resolved my problem
thank you very much, this resolved my problem
hy everybody i'm having problems with 2 technisat's cards - airstar2 and skystar2. i've seen that some people already had the same...
Replies
Views
hello developers, any chance to get a fix for this? it is a very small yet (for large # movies) very annoying bug, and with hundreds of movies the workaround proposed by OzBoz doesn't look so promising... thanks alot for a reply, and for this cool application in general! - Dave.
hello developers, any chance to get a fix for this? it is a very small yet (for large # movies) very annoying bug, and with...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP2 I have all my movies in one big folder, many...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: My Tv MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP media center SP2 CPU Type: AMD Duron 1300 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 DDR Motherboard: ASRock K7S4AGX Motherboard Chipset: ASRock SiS741GX Motherboard Bios: AMI Video Card: ATI Radeon 9250 Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst...
TV-Server Version: My Tv MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP media center SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: My Tv MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP media center SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ HDD: 4 x Samsung Spinpoint SP2504C (250 GB) Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: MSI K8N Neo 4 Platinum Motherboard Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 4 ultra Motherboard Bios: AWARD 1.b mod Video Card: ASUS Extreme 700...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Hi, Bug now fixed & working fine here thanks to hwahrmann, next public will have it in ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Bug now fixed & working fine here thanks to hwahrmann, next public will have it in ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: None MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP PRO SP3 [ENG] CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom