0.2.3.0 final and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.
It shouldn't be much of a problem to just rename the folders, you could even keep the "iso" part, just remove the "." However I agree with him that it shouldn't be that way. It should not be very hard to make the code checking if the filename ends with .iso to also check if its in fact a folder. Just another little step on the way...
It shouldn't be much of a problem to just rename the folders, you could even keep the "iso" part, just remove the "." However I...
I have some folders whose name ends with ".iso", Daemon tools is trying to mount them and of course fails. The Daemon tools plugin...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ HDD: 4 x Samsung Spinpoint SP2504C (250 GB) Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: MSI K8N Neo 4 Platinum Motherboard Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 4 ultra Motherboard Bios: AWARD 1.b mod Video Card: ASUS Extreme 700...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo T5600 1830 MHz HDD: Samsung HD103UJ 1000GB Memory: 2x1024 MB Corsair DDR2 667MHz Motherboard: AOpen i945GTm-VHL Motherboard Chipset: Intel 945GT / Intel ICH7MDH Motherboard Bios...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD navigation DE
I've now reinstalled RC2 and the system works fine again. New log from the same action (start MP, insert DVD, wait for menu, choose set list, choose song/play, stop after a while, shut down MP) attached below. Needless to say, playing from the hdd now also works as supposed.
I've now reinstalled RC2 and the system works fine again. New log from the same action (start MP, insert DVD, wait for menu, choose...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: xp CPU Type: core duo 1.86...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug with My music DE
just noticed that you don't allow PM sent to you. send the database to: hwahrmann (at) team-mediaportal.com
just noticed that you don't allow PM sent to you. send the database to: hwahrmann (at) team-mediaportal.com
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I'm still configuring MP and working out the best config for me. I too have noticed that the codec as selected for TV is the one being used for a video I select in the Videos section. In my case the video trying to be played is a .TS file recorded my WebScheduler.
I'm still configuring MP and working out the best config for me. I too have noticed that the codec as selected for TV is the one...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel E2140 1.6GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3.4 Ghz HDD: Seagate SATA 200Gb + 2 40Gb external USB drives Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I915P Duo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: N/A Video Card: nVidia...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: My Tv MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP media center SP2 CPU Type: AMD Duron 1300 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 DDR Motherboard: ASRock K7S4AGX Motherboard Chipset: ASRock SiS741GX Motherboard Bios: AMI Video Card: ATI Radeon 9250 Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst...
TV-Server Version: My Tv MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP media center SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: My Tv MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP media center SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Sorry, my fault! I've restored a drive image not including the dvb fix.
Sorry, my fault! I've restored a drive image not including the dvb fix.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0+SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately, you must uninstall your current version of Mediaportal, delete all remaining folders and files in the \MediaPortal directory, and then do a fresh install. Make a backup copy of your current MedaiPortal folder first, though. Probably because you have not fully uninstalled your current version, first?
Unfortunately, you must uninstall your current version of Mediaportal, delete all remaining folders and files in the \MediaPortal...
I can't remember, but may have had a nightly build of RC3. I went to install .23 final and the "Next" button is greyed out no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't confirm this using BlueTwo skin & attach your logs to your post so we can see why it crashes for you. Regards Roy
Hi, Can't confirm this using BlueTwo skin & attach your logs to your post so we can see why it crashes for you. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: C2D...
Replies
Views
Well, maybe they're AC/DC fans now, cause they noticed it and changed it for V2.4 :-)
Well, maybe they're AC/DC fans now, cause they noticed it and changed it for V2.4 :-)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I like the skip forward and skip back as they are. Comskip uses chapter skip to skip the ads. Use the normal Left and Right for time skip.
I like the skip forward and skip back as they are. Comskip uses chapter skip to skip the ads. Use the normal Left and Right for...
Hi, As per the thread in 0.2.3RC3, when I use a genuine Microsoft MCE remote and use the skip forward and back buttons in full...
Replies
Views
Thanks! It sure would have helped me if the app had catched the error and produced some sort of message to fix Mediaportal.xml or to zap the entire installation (incl all dirs) or something else. Anyhow I hope this thread can help if someone experience the same problem.
Thanks! It sure would have helped me if the app had catched the error and produced some sort of message to fix Mediaportal.xml or...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: MCE CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
I was reading the thread, and i still don't know what the error was... cause i did make a new install after the error and it was working after that So a spokey bug i think :)
I was reading the thread, and i still don't know what the error was... cause i did make a new install after the error and it was...
Hi, When i tried to install the new MP versio 0.2.3 i have an issue that the configuration toll will not startup correctly. It...
Replies
Views
i have vista running with its defaults (UAC, limited user account) and all works very well. but i have also installed .net 1.1 and 2 manualy.
i have vista running with its defaults (UAC, limited user account) and all works very well. but i have also installed .net 1.1 and...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core2 6750...
Replies
Views
2007-11-17 13:37:01.546875 [ERROR][MPMain]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal023\Thumbs\Pictures\407553409.jpg) seems like some of your thumb images are corrupted. general note: if you encounter problems, always dissable all community plugins and try again.
2007-11-17 13:37:01.546875 [ERROR][MPMain]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Program Files\Team...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz HDD: WD 1TB (2xWD3200KS+1xWD5000AAKS) Memory: 2x512 Geil Motherboard: ASUS m2npv-vm Motherboard Chipset: nForce430 Video Card: MicroStar NX8600GTS-T2D256EZ-HD Video Card Driver: NGO 2.15822 1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR-1300...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz HDD: WD 1TB...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom