Archive for submitted code patches
I have added the patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I have added the patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
This fix crash explained here ...
Replies
Views
Commited in SVN22782. :thx: Simone
Commited in SVN22782. :thx: Simone
I'm replacing SharpZipLib for that module. Patch due later today.
Replies
Views
I just checked the latest published SVN (22732) and the SVN mailing list. This patch was applied in SVN 22739 (see SVN email archive) so it is not available yet in the public SVN. Probably something else has been changed that causes your issue. Disabling screen saver in MP configuration won't make any difference so don't bother...
I just checked the latest published SVN (22732) and the SVN mailing list. This patch was applied in SVN 22739 (see SVN email...
This patch will allow screen saver (blank screen) to also activate while video or TV is paused (to avoid burn-in). This feature was...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN, thanks framug.
Added to SVN, thanks framug.
I fixed the VideoDB - coverart not updated when clicking on save reported by iloop. Here is the patch file.
Replies
Views
Also I want to add that it is an option, after all. So if the performance impact is too much you can disable it in configuration. EDIT: about the .iso file. I'm not sure if there could be a problem with the fallback mechanism(asking explorer for a thumb) since I've never seen a video file with a .iso extension can't test. 2nd EDIT...
Also I want to add that it is an option, after all. So if the performance impact is too much you can disable it in configuration...
This patch enables the auto-creation of thumbnails for My Videos if they don't already exist using the...
Replies
Views
Commited to SVN22766. :thx: Simone
Commited to SVN22766. :thx: Simone
I fixed the SplashScreen problem when screen is not available. I choosed to launch normal SplashScreen instead of full SplashScreen...
Replies
Views
I have included the patch in SVN. Thanks MisterD
I have included the patch in SVN. Thanks MisterD
Currently when you run MediaPortal configuration it will ask to kill running MP. It will then kill MediaPortal but will not kill...
Replies
Views
I just committed the patch to SVN. Thanks. MisterD
I just committed the patch to SVN. Thanks. MisterD
In MP 1.0.2 (SVN 22555) the videowall function does not work if the UI Calibration is being used (more specifically, if the width /...
Replies
Views
:thx: Just submitted the patch. Well done :)
:thx: Just submitted the patch. Well done :)
This error only occurs, when tv channel has two or more tuning details which are different. For me i have dvb-t and dvb-s channels...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the patch. I have applied it to SVN. MisterD
Thanks for the patch. I have applied it to SVN. MisterD
This patch addresses this issue: 0002140: add keyboard shortcut for next/previous bookmark in MyVideos - MediaPortal Bugtracker...
Replies
Views
Nice to see that this newly created subforum, and the threadprefixes were put to good use instantly. :D
Nice to see that this newly created subforum, and the threadprefixes were put to good use instantly. :D
Hello! I have experienced many times that when you put a CD, Mediaportal checks CDDB and if it finds two possible sources, you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom