Archive (2 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
I just added the patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
This is for 0002218: TV guide information in TV home screen does not update when program changes if TV is not playing - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
Added the possibility to rotate pictures 180 and 270 degrees in MyPictures The patch also needed two new string in strings_en.xml...
Replies
Views
I just added a modified version of the patch to SVN. I modified the server part and added a new method for forcing a specific card to the interface instead of checking for SetupTV in the normal procedure. :thx: for the patch MisterD
I just added a modified version of the patch to SVN. I modified the server part and added a new method for forcing a specific card...
I looked a bit inside Manual Control, again. I found something to may be improve it a bit but, as it's not a patch for existing...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made some small patch, which adds two keys (Win, Apps) to ActionTranslator. I have also changed series ifs to switch...
Replies
Views
I added the second patch to SVN and adopted it for Music and Pictures as well. MisterD
I added the second patch to SVN and adopted it for Music and Pictures as well. MisterD
This is for 0002253: MediaPortal does not start if "show last active module" would open a PIN protected folder - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] Bug 0002297 DE
I just added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I just added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi, here is the Patch for the bug 0002297. (I'm on rev. 23209) The problem was, that the changing alpha-values in the...
Replies
Views
commited to SVN23235. :thx: Simone
commited to SVN23235. :thx: Simone
Patch attached, don't be afraid of the CODE stuff :)) WindowPlugins/GUIVideoFiles/GUIVideoOverlay.cs, function PostRender, line...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Added to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi! Here's a little patch related to PowerScheduler. The PowerScheduler client keeps the server alive. Only needed in multiseat...
Replies
Views
Thanks ! romadd64
Thanks ! romadd64
TVServer PowerScheduler plugin doesn't call the External Command on suspend event. This simple patch (only one line) to svn...
Replies
Views
added to svn!
added to svn!
This patch adds three new GUI actions; power off, suspend, hibernate. Without this patch the skinner must use a dialog for the...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN, thanks!
Added to SVN, thanks!
I found that allowhiddenfocus as described in the documentation was not functioning as advertised. In looking at the implementation...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN: 23172.
Added to SVN: 23172.
Hi guys, Thought I would upload the patch for the addition of freesat EPG to the TSWriter. To ensure it grabs the 181 channels...
Replies
Views
The fix is in SVN - nice change! :thx:
The fix is in SVN - nice change! :thx:
Implemented new Date view logic. The date view will be changed to either: Year -- Month (readable format ie: "March") -- List...
Replies
Views
Your patch I pretty valid as the implementation of the video thumbs itself is not very sophisticated. It would be better to have: - separate settings for recording and video thumbs - vital methods like SetThumbnails not doing "heavy" work - a dedicated class keeping a list of non-cached thumb files (mainly to avoid heavy IO load...
Your patch I pretty valid as the implementation of the video thumbs itself is not very sophisticated. It would be better to have...
If "Auto-create TV/Video Thumbs" on Configuration is disabled, no thumbs are shown in My Videos even if there already exist cached...
Replies
Views
Thank you =)
Thank you =)
This single change of line corrects the missing part of skin issue of MediaPortal with Turkish Regional settings[url]...
Replies
Views
Fixed. Had to change Parameters to _parameters. But good finding and almost perfect patch - thx.
Fixed. Had to change Parameters to _parameters. But good finding and almost perfect patch - thx.
MP 1.0.2 has been working nearly perfectly for me, but every now and then I get "No audio/video detected" when zapping to/from...
Replies
Views
Now it is in SVN , THx ofir.r
Now it is in SVN , THx ofir.r
This patch fixes a lot of typos in the names of variables - both inside the code and those emitted to the created packages. It...
Replies
Views
can i apply these patches to a 1.0.2 installation as my USBUIRT is not found by MP although it is attached and the drivers installed. do i have to install the whloe svn or can i just apply the patches? thanks for your work
can i apply these patches to a 1.0.2 installation as my USBUIRT is not found by MP although it is attached and the drivers...
This is the first dev I made for learning a bit C# and also MP code. It helped me a bit when, a long time ago, MP had problem with...
Replies
Views
I suspect that the standard (and correct) answer is that 1.0.2 does not support Windows 7. 1.1.0 will do, which is why this is being fixed. If the team were to add every fix in 1.1.0 into 1.0.2, then it would be 1.1.0 ! Please be patient. As you have see from the home page, there will be a test version of 1.1.0 coming fairly...
I suspect that the standard (and correct) answer is that 1.0.2 does not support Windows 7. 1.1.0 will do, which is why this is...
This fix for Windows 7 and MCE Remote. It was is taken from Russian forum. :sorry: for my language
Replies
Views
64 bit vs 32 bit It apparently works on Vista 32 bit, but I'm having a hard time getting it to work on Vista 64 bit. The configuration.exe won't even start a splash screen before getting an error, so I can't provide any log files. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a different compiling method for x64 vs x32? (I know very...
64 bit vs 32 bit It apparently works on Vista 32 bit, but I'm having a hard time getting it to work on Vista 64 bit. The...
The way MyPictures deals with thumbnails is not ideal. It creates thumbnails as you navigate through folders and this creates...
Replies
Views
someone please document that feature in the manual. ;)
someone please document that feature in the manual. ;)
Hello, This is my first patch here in MP. I hope I am posting in the right forum, if n ot please point me in the right...
Replies
Views
I just applied the patch to SVN :thx: MisterD
I just applied the patch to SVN :thx: MisterD
* fixed #selecteditem property and rss feed name label (not always filled right)..
Replies
Views
I added the patch with an additional check for the media type to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I added the patch with an additional check for the media type to SVN. :thx: MisterD
This is a small bug. It happens if you play a recorded Tv show and has the auto fullscreen option activated when you enter Tv Home...
Replies
Views
I moved the thread here and added the changes to svn. :thx: for the "patch" ;)
I moved the thread here and added the changes to svn. :thx: for the "patch" ;)
Hi guys, I continue to play with the new TVEngine for my DVB-T problem and, I was a little bit confusing. - Launch SetupTv. - Go...
Replies
Views
I tested your patch and I applied your patch as it was to SVN 22831 / mantis 2238. My idea for cleanup was a no go :)
I tested your patch and I applied your patch as it was to SVN 22831 / mantis 2238. My idea for cleanup was a no go :)
Sorry for another simple convert patch but, since no dev answer yet, here is a patch based on latest public SVN. It refers to...
Replies
Views
0002233: Texture manager is not removing event handler before disposing the cached texture - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0002233: Texture manager is not removing event handler before disposing the cached texture - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I noticed the bug because I couldn't switch from fullscreen to windowed mode anymore with the latest SVN. I found out, that in the...
Replies
Views
MisterD, Happy to see that you approved the code. I will take a look on how you fixed my coding problems. Don't forget to add the Hebrew language file. I also fixed another miss spelling in id 925, so I attach the new file. Bob
MisterD, Happy to see that you approved the code. I will take a look on how you fixed my coding problems. Don't forget to...
This Patch is made to allow MediaPortal to support countries in which the working days start on Sunday and not on Monday (Israel...
Replies
Views
The feature is now available in SVN, but the user can disable it in Configuration and also the skin designer can integrate it on each window they want. MisterD
The feature is now available in SVN, but the user can disable it in Configuration and also the skin designer can integrate it on...
Here is a very simple patch that will enable last item focus in menus.. Medified is the GUIWindow and two MP menus are already...
Replies
Views
I just included the patch into SVN :thx: MisterD
I just included the patch into SVN :thx: MisterD
Attached the patch for the replacement. Unfortunately, without commit rights, I cannot change the binary dll. So you'll have to...
Replies
Views
I added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi! The fix from chemelli put in the new db field EpisodeName only string.empty in tvmovie clickfinder plugin. This one puts the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom