Blue3 Skin Feedback (2 Viewers)

Please share your feedback on our new Blue3 Skin in this forum!
MP1 MP2 Blue 3's great DE
This skin is amazing for me.....Using a philips 32" crt...icons are big and bright....amazing... Can't wait for the wide version.. Respect to all:thx::thx:
This skin is amazing for me.....Using a philips 32" crt...icons are big and bright....amazing... Can't wait for the wide version...
This a great improvement! Great work guys. I would love to see the ability to run a slide show as part of the music play back (cf...
Replies
Views
I just love this!! That hiding menu really is a briljant idea. And i don't know what some ppl have against mepo, it fits inthere real good. Am currently running on 720x576 through a VGA/SCART converter and it looks fine where b2w was getting cluttered up at some places. 2 remarks: I'm missing the crossfade/gappless icon in...
I just love this!! That hiding menu really is a briljant idea. And i don't know what some ppl have against mepo, it fits inthere...
I just love this!! That hiding menu really is a briljant idea. And i don't know what some ppl have against mepo, it fits inthere...
Replies
Views
J
..no problem, because you are happy with the xface skin and i have made the xface skin. ;) I will do a updated version soon Harley
..no problem, because you are happy with the xface skin and i have made the xface skin. ;) I will do a updated version soon...
The new skin looks really professional. To bad that the mepo figure totally ruins this look & feel for me. I think its way to...
2 3
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fan art DE
Just wondering if fan art is still working with this new skin and mytvseries? I can't seem to get it working and i was wondering if anyone else has it working?
Just wondering if fan art is still working with this new skin and mytvseries? I can't seem to get it working and i was wondering...
Just wondering if fan art is still working with this new skin and mytvseries? I can't seem to get it working and i was wondering...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what animation are you guys talking about...?
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what animation are you guys talking about...?
Hi I thought that MediaPortal 1 was in feature-freeze? The new animation in Blue3 that is used isn't mentioned anywhere. If...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3 4x3 Feedback DE
Skin is the best MP Skin todate Thank you for the fresh new look of MP. With my Toshiba 42Z the old screen really looked out dated. Hope we will receive the new wide in 1080p that would be too kool... Wife came home late last night from work and I didn't tell her about the updated RC3 was released. I surprised her when she came...
Skin is the best MP Skin todate Thank you for the fresh new look of MP. With my Toshiba 42Z the old screen really looked out...
Looks good! Will take some getting used to but more importantly I think the wife will like it :D Just a few suggestions from using...
Replies
Views
Hi, Will there be the little "MEPO" logos created for My News, My Trailers and My Yahoo Videos? These png files do exist in the blue3 skin folder but are blank at present. Cheers, Colin
Hi, Will there be the little "MEPO" logos created for My News, My Trailers and My Yahoo Videos? These png files do exist in the...
Hi, Will there be the little "MEPO" logos created for My News, My Trailers and My Yahoo Videos? These png files do exist in the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom