Blue3 Skin Feedback (2 Viewers)

Please share your feedback on our new Blue3 Skin in this forum!
I guess you can test it now, 1.3.2 is out and now allows you to timeshift over UNC as well as RTSP ;)
I guess you can test it now, 1.3.2 is out and now allows you to timeshift over UNC as well as RTSP ;)
I tried to update my scheduled priorities as it hasn't been working for quite some time. But unfortunately there are still some...
Replies
Views
A little update on this. It doesn't make any difference when I disable the mousecontrols in the config. My experience is: When you start up on the EPG (remember last screen is 'on') the channelgroup above the epg is gone. Also, starting to use the epg with the down arrow button on your remote highlights the second...
A little update on this. It doesn't make any difference when I disable the mousecontrols in the config. My experience is: When...
I discovered a bug in B3wide. It's a familiar one, I'veseen something like this before, when I was testing the B3 in RC3 THREE...
Replies
Views
Yes, that a problem, because we have complete different Channellogos. Some packages of logos are squared and other packages uses rectangle ones. To fit with both different Logo ratios, we must do the text more to the right side. But with that we have more free space to the logo if logos are used in squared style. Will have a look...
Yes, that a problem, because we have complete different Channellogos. Some packages of logos are squared and other packages uses...
Bug alert! :) With Blue 3, the TV channel logos get stretched in the epg. Please post here if you experience the same.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Logos DE
Well, I tried Blender and really couldn't get to grips with it, so I had a play with some existing Mepos, and adjusted them for nee purpose. They are: My Trailers, courtesy of the original My Videos Mepo, and the Spinsafe Trailers icon. Play Blu-Ray: Taken from Play DVD, with the disc and DVD box altered. Hope you find them...
Well, I tried Blender and really couldn't get to grips with it, so I had a play with some existing Mepos, and adjusted them for nee...
i missed some icons like hover_my programs.png can anyone help?
Replies
Views
Well, in case someone want's to use this, here are the necessary files. Put the png's in the "media" folder and the .xml in the Blue3Wide root. Emph
Well, in case someone want's to use this, here are the necessary files. Put the png's in the "media" folder and the .xml in the...
Hi, I've done a little modification to Basic Home of Blue3Wide to suit my needs. I never use Weather, so I changed the icon into...
Replies
Views
or some for the BASIC HOME MENU (programs_focus.png and programs_nofocus.png).
or some for the BASIC HOME MENU (programs_focus.png and programs_nofocus.png).
I don't have any 3d software on my work PC but I jumped into gimp and cut/pasted some controllers onto the Radio MePo if anyone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in Blue3? DE
That can not be skin related, perhaps a mp bug
That can not be skin related, perhaps a mp bug
Hi guys, I've spotted an inconsistency in the 1.0.0 Blue3 wide skin, or at least I think its a skin issue. I didn't notice it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update Harley !
Thanks for the update Harley !
I have complete overworked the Preview windows now. Now all preview windows (Music / Video) in all screens have the same size and...
Replies
Views
I have fix the problem, is now in current svn :)
I have fix the problem, is now in current svn :)
I haven't noticed in other modules, but in Music Playlist I have to click LEFT twice to get the menu to display. Clicking Left once...
Replies
Views
Hi, i noticed a slightly problem on my side. The video rectangle seems to be in b3 mostly <width>121</width> <height>124</height> for example in myvideo.xml and almost all others. In videooverlay.xml the size is <width>161</width> <height>124</height> What happens is, that when i playing a video in windowed mode...
Hi, i noticed a slightly problem on my side. The video rectangle seems to be in b3 mostly <width>121</width>...
Hi, i noticed a slightly problem on my side. The video rectangle seems to be in b3 mostly <width>121</width>...
Replies
Views
Ok, let me be a bit more specific. The sorting button in the recordings section acts differently than the sorting buttons in music, pictures and movies. All sorting buttons are accessable scrolling from bottom to top... accept in the recordings section. I think that is just because the other sorting buttons are programmed in an...
Ok, let me be a bit more specific. The sorting button in the recordings section acts differently than the sorting buttons in...
I'm sorry, but I found another odd thing in the Blue3Wide skin. :ooops: when going from the bottom of the menuitems to the top...
Replies
Views
??? I'm able to reproduce it every time... Maybe you do something different. Let me explain again: - First set in the config you want to start on the last screen you closed off on. - second, start MP, go to the EPG and close MP with the mousecontrolls in the top bar - third, start MP again, it will open on the epg - fourth...
??? I'm able to reproduce it every time... Maybe you do something different. Let me explain again: - First set in the config...
I found a little problem with the mousecontrolls. When I start up MediaPortal on the EPG (using the option to go to the last...
Replies
Views
I have fixed the problem, it´s in current svn now :) Greetings Harley
I have fixed the problem, it´s in current svn now :) Greetings Harley
As shown in the attached screenshots, the Coverart download screen appears to be stuffed.
Replies
Views
as the picture shows..... Also, item count for albums shows as songs. regards Chuck
as the picture shows..... Also, item count for albums shows as songs. regards Chuck
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no one knows... DE
Happy New Year !! "Top Secret" :-) Today is time for the New Year Parties ! So if you will let rock it right today on your Party, you need the Solution of the inbuild easteregg in MediaPortal. How can you find it ? : 1. go to myMusic and play a song 2. go to Basichomescreen and focus the "Videobutton" on the left side...
Happy New Year !! "Top Secret" :-) Today is time for the New Year Parties ! So if you will let rock it right today on your...
..just curious, 15 Days now we have Blue3 and noone.......... ...does someone know what a easteregg is ? ;) Harley :D
Replies
Views
Thanks Harley, i think you've answered my question - the built-in TV engine isn't supported any more. This would explain some other bugs that have appeared in it. I will re-install MP and use the TV server from now on. I actually liked some of the features of the old TV engine, like the genre colouring in the EPG. Nevermind! Happy...
Thanks Harley, i think you've answered my question - the built-in TV engine isn't supported any more. This would explain some...
I am running 1.0.0.0 Final with Blue3Wide skin and with Mediaportal's built-in TV module. The problems are these: ** Watching...
Replies
Views
..please delete the skincachefolder and try again.
..please delete the skincachefolder and try again.
Hi, I just updated to 1.0 final from rc3 unfortunately the b3 skin have very large fonts on my pc...(see picture) maybe this is...
Replies
Views
yep, same problem here too. MP1.0 final
yep, same problem here too. MP1.0 final
Fail to scroll right when the last item(Folder) is selected. to reproduce the issue: 1. go to MyVideo 2. select the last Item...
Replies
Views
If you are in shares view, the context menu (i on remote), on the drive, should give you an eject option. If you want to change your skin xml for a button, you can use the following. I can't help you with that, it is from an old posting from Mirk.
If you are in shares view, the context menu (i on remote), on the drive, should give you an eject option. If you want to change...
Hi I just upgraded to the new MP 1 Final (from a very old MP version). And I like it very much. But I need a eject button on the...
Replies
Views
hi , i love B3W and for my laptop i will use it as defolt , im trying to edit some of the xml ,but i faill ... for excample my music play now i raly like what blaze did (he chang the cd pozetionfrom left ) wich look better. see screensute... i try to use his xml file but for some reson it look like 4:3 not as 16:9 ?? i try to...
hi , i love B3W and for my laptop i will use it as defolt , im trying to edit some of the xml ,but i faill ... for excample my...
hi , i love B3W and for my laptop i will use it as defolt , im trying to edit some of the xml ,but i faill ... for excample my...
Replies
Views
The preview screens in the lower left corner of running tv or video are not consistent. They have all different sizes. For example, the preview in "recorded tv" is different that the preview on the EPG, and that's on his turn different from the "my videos" preview and that again is totally different than on the "my music" screen...
The preview screens in the lower left corner of running tv or video are not consistent. They have all different sizes. For...
The preview screens in the lower left corner of running tv or video are not consistent. They have all different sizes. For...
Replies
Views
If you (like me) loved the original, you could also give my 2008 widescreen version a try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/christmas-skin-2008-widescreen-50253/ Its not perfect, but works well here - and family loves it. (Reason I reworked it:))
If you (like me) loved the original, you could also give my 2008 widescreen version a try...
First of all thank you for your realy hard work on the new Skin. Please make a Christmas Skin that is based on Blue3...
Replies
Views
to reproduce the bug: 1. start a live radio stream from the internet (or similar) 2. press X to fullscreen the visualization 3. press H to get to Home screen The seekbar is shown and will stay. Press X twice the seekbar is gone (fullscreen to non fullscreen) It won't shown if music played from HDD.
to reproduce the bug: 1. start a live radio stream from the internet (or similar) 2. press X to fullscreen the visualization...
to reproduce the bug: 1. start a live radio stream from the internet (or similar) 2. press X to fullscreen the visualization...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have found a solution. For me the problem happened for DVD rip only, not avi. I first realised that if I change the video renderer from EVR to VRM9 it solves the problem, but I want to use EVR! Then I searched and found that I have a ffdshow profile that automatically runs for avi files but not for DVD files. I created a...
Hello, I have found a solution. For me the problem happened for DVD rip only, not avi. I first realised that if I change the...
Hello, I post this issue here but I'm not sure it's related to the blue3 skin. I've just upgraded to RC4 and I'm now using the...
Replies
Views
I miss Mepo for these plugins: News "My "NRK Programs is there a collection of generic Mepo-icons somewhere?
I miss Mepo for these plugins: News "My "NRK Programs is there a collection of generic Mepo-icons somewhere?
Replies
Views
Its a good idea. But it needs some more testing before that can be done. And since its quite a pain to reduce the size of all the gfx and remove fonts (im not a skinner =). ) i think ill do a more complete version if needed when 1.0 is released. But intill that if people would test the current uploaded test version (located under...
Its a good idea. But it needs some more testing before that can be done. And since its quite a pain to reduce the size of all...
1:st let me say that i realy like the new skins. they are clean and nice. and looks gr8!. but they have some problems for people...
Replies
Views
I just did a clean install of RC4. It looks like the backgrounds for Blue 3 & wide have been darkened from the initial version. This may be where the problem crept in, because I don't recall noticing a problem when I first checked out Blue 3 in an earlier version. The background rectangle around the MePos is visible. There is a...
I just did a clean install of RC4. It looks like the backgrounds for Blue 3 & wide have been darkened from the initial version...
I just did a clean install of RC4. It looks like the backgrounds for Blue 3 & wide have been darkened from the initial version...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the pointer - I found what I was looking for in References.XML -> default playlist item listcontrol Cheers.
Thanks for the pointer - I found what I was looking for in References.XML -> default playlist item listcontrol Cheers.
Hi All I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ask these questions but I figured that since this skin is based on Blue 3 it would be...
Replies
Views
Hi Kilo, Your point is very valid but I'd be of the opposite opinion, I rather quite enjoy the new skin, its more fun and adds morale to the the project, with less bugs occuring and the package developing more successfully it compliments the non commerical side of of HTPC's. Also the fact it made my mother laugh at how...
Hi Kilo, Your point is very valid but I'd be of the opposite opinion, I rather quite enjoy the new skin, its more fun and adds...
Hi all, Now I know skins are a matter of taste, but I really do not like Blue 3. It feels rather amateurish / clunky and it is...
Replies
Views
All seems to work fine now in RC4 :0) Cheers, Colin
All seems to work fine now in RC4 :0) Cheers, Colin
Hi, To re-create the bug: 1) Go to My videos and change view type to List View 2) Select a movie and press the info button...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom