Blue3 Skin Feedback (3 Viewers)

Please share your feedback on our new Blue3 Skin in this forum!
Plugin author(s) is/are responsible for delivering the default skin files with their plugin(s).
Plugin author(s) is/are responsible for delivering the default skin files with their plugin(s).
Where i can found the files for InfoService plugin (B3W)?. Thanks. mamachan
Replies
Views
I've got a constant issue any time I'm running a video while in some other screen. The video preview doesn't give me the title info's, I get the duration but no Titles. In the title slot I get the virtual drive letter. Running 1.0.2 here's a shot of Blue3 with the issue. Thanks, Chuck
I've got a constant issue any time I'm running a video while in some other screen. The video preview doesn't give me the title...
I've got a constant issue any time I'm running a video while in some other screen. The video preview doesn't give me the title...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 !! weather error ! DE
hi rekenaar ! thank you , i mist this tread ...sorry ysmp,
hi rekenaar ! thank you , i mist this tread ...sorry ysmp,
any body have a fix for the weather ? ysmp,
Replies
Views
Hi, If this it's after using screen callib then the bug it's already in Mantis.. Regards Roy
Hi, If this it's after using screen callib then the bug it's already in Mantis.. Regards Roy
Hi Harley? Is it a small bug? Please take a look at the screensho! Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
hi carreno ! please check first post . ysmp
hi carreno ! please check first post . ysmp
hi sins i more of Fanart guy ,i play with MyMusicPlayingNow XML ...and it look good .. now im no skiner i just move things arownd...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Show GUI DE
Unfortunately there is no way to go back to full screen (=Show GUI) with basic buttons on the remote control. Not everybody has teletext buttons. Left arrow is reserved for menu, "exit" takes you back in the file structure. I programmed Live TV button, but is it possible to make the function working right out of the box with North...
Unfortunately there is no way to go back to full screen (=Show GUI) with basic buttons on the remote control. Not everybody has...
Unfortunately there is no way to go back to full screen (=Show GUI) with basic buttons on the remote control. Not everybody has...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather Icons DE
Active weather icons are taken from c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\64x64\. They are too small for me. I don't see a way to point to c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\128x128\. I have to manually copy bigger icons to c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\64x64.
Active weather icons are taken from c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\64x64\. They are too small for me. I...
Active weather icons are taken from c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\64x64\. They are too small for me. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hover 3d-model? DE
Where can I get the hover-3d-model?? Is there a Cinema-4d-Version?
Replies
Views
Is there someone that have modified blue 3 (not wide) for mediaslayer? Or is there something I'm missing? My mediaslayer window is too wide and I can't see some of the text/buttons.
Is there someone that have modified blue 3 (not wide) for mediaslayer? Or is there something I'm missing? My mediaslayer window is...
Is there someone that have modified blue 3 (not wide) for mediaslayer? Or is there something I'm missing? My mediaslayer window is...
Replies
Views
hi kiwijunglist! i also thot is one of this xml ,but i look at 2 of them ..i still canot find it ,, do you know wich line is it ? (strange i usly find any thing i look for ,just this title ..i dont:( ) thanks, ysmp
hi kiwijunglist! i also thot is one of this xml ,but i look at 2 of them ..i still canot find it ,, do you know wich line is it ...
hi guys ! any body can help me , i wont to move the top title line litle bit up, but i canot find wich xml file is it ? please see...
Replies
Views
Tri-state toggle? Hello! With all respect and cudos to the developers, I can confirm _this_ interface change beenig not very convinient, especialy with MCE remote. Yes, the obvious answer is to map 'X' to any unused key. But, again, with MCE remote these are numeric ones, '*' and 'clear' and none of them is intuitively...
Tri-state toggle? Hello! With all respect and cudos to the developers, I can confirm _this_ interface change beenig not very...
Hi, I've just mooved to blue3, and it's great, also if used with 16/9 TV, Just a question: When in My Movies I'm watching some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just upgraded from 1.0 to the latest version of MP and font size has increased so that everything looks very ugly. Is there an easy way to get it look same as in previous version? Another problem is that skin animations are too quick now but that is not as big problem as the font size issue.
Hi, I just upgraded from 1.0 to the latest version of MP and font size has increased so that everything looks very ugly. Is...
Hey Guys! Just wanted to let you know that I'm very happy you have chosen quite big fonts in Blue 3 Wide skin. In the past I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help with this? Cheers, Colin
Can anyone help with this? Cheers, Colin
Hi, Just updated to MP 1.02 and TVE2 works fine now. However I noticed a problem with Recorded TV view. See attached. Not sure...
Replies
Views
i think that is more something for MP2 Harley
i think that is more something for MP2 Harley
It would be nice if CD covers that are non square (off square above a certain tolerance level) are handled differently in the now...
Replies
Views
The Album view item count displays "Songs" instead of "Objects" (or "Albums") although the count number is correct. Is there a chance to correct the label, I'm sure it is a skin-engine issue and not something the skinner can change. :thx: Chuck
The Album view item count displays "Songs" instead of "Objects" (or "Albums") although the count number is correct. Is there a...
The Album view item count displays "Songs" instead of "Objects" (or "Albums") although the count number is correct. Is there a...
Replies
Views
umlaut... i've narrowed it down to two sets... 1) Grzanka's weather icons: Grzanka's Icons nr 2 by ~voogee on deviantART (not sure about that wind sock thing... oh and i had to shrink them down as well, they were only 128x128) 2) XMBC weather icons: not sure where to download them so here is a sample pic... (i could probably...
umlaut... i've narrowed it down to two sets... 1) Grzanka's weather icons: Grzanka's Icons nr 2 by ~voogee on deviantART (not...
OK, I've replaced the weather icons located in \Mediaportal\weather\64x64 (& 128x128) using the same name. However, when i go to...
Replies
Views
Ah, so simple. A big thank you! :thx:
Ah, so simple. A big thank you! :thx:
Hi, Is there any possibility to get the date of each (or at least the selected) recorded show in the Recordings view? If you...
Replies
Views
I would like to draw a new home logo for blu-ray player (used with HDStarter), is there any .psd files whith layered objects such as mascott, labels, etc ?
I would like to draw a new home logo for blu-ray player (used with HDStarter), is there any .psd files whith layered objects such...
I would like to draw a new home logo for blu-ray player (used with HDStarter), is there any .psd files whith layered objects such...
Replies
Views
Hallo Harley - first i like to say thanks for all your great work!!!!! But there was a little thing i always was missing. A Tagline in descriptions for the videos. So i´ve add a tagline in the videoinfo-screens for a (in my opinion) better readability. When you find it usefull, it would be nice if you can put it in one of the...
Hallo Harley - first i like to say thanks for all your great work!!!!! But there was a little thing i always was missing. A...
Hallo Harley - first i like to say thanks for all your great work!!!!! But there was a little thing i always was missing. A...
Replies
Views
I've been using Mediaportal for a while and love it, particularly with the Blue3wide skin. I do, however, find the order of items on the right click menu when on full screen a little cumbersome for general use. Is it possible to change the order? I've looked through the skin xml files as suggested in other threads but can't seem to...
I've been using Mediaportal for a while and love it, particularly with the Blue3wide skin. I do, however, find the order of items...
I've been using Mediaportal for a while and love it, particularly with the Blue3wide skin. I do, however, find the order of items...
Replies
Views
I'm sure you have the answer already so this is for others who use blue 3 and strike this issue. I had the same problem and found you used the fast foward and rewind buttons on the top menu bar instead of scroll bars. Hope this helps.
I'm sure you have the answer already so this is for others who use blue 3 and strike this issue. I had the same problem and found...
Hi, I like to use the mouse to navigate thru the TvGuide. With B3Wide I have no scroll bars on the TvGuide page. I have checked...
Replies
Views
i did that allready ;) MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture
i did that allready ;) MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture
I couldn't understand why my notebook was so choppy, with 50% CPU, on some pages in Blue3wide & Blue3 and many other skins. My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changeable Color DE
hi thx for the nice work from this skin. but very nice would be a changeable backgroundcolor black/red/green. is this possible ? regards dirk
hi thx for the nice work from this skin. but very nice would be a changeable backgroundcolor black/red/green. is this possible ...
hi thx for the nice work from this skin. but very nice would be a changeable backgroundcolor black/red/green. is this possible ...
Replies
Views
Could the devs rid of the yellow round dot to signal a program notification, and instead highlight the entire program yellow, in the same way that recording programs are now highlighted red? This should prevent much unsightly overlapping.
Could the devs rid of the yellow round dot to signal a program notification, and instead highlight the entire program yellow, in...
Could the devs rid of the yellow round dot to signal a program notification, and instead highlight the entire program yellow, in...
Replies
Views
hi, the "red" button on your remote should do the trick.... or the respective keyboard toggle (can't remember it atm) :) cheers joystick edit: They switch key might be "x" , can't test atm, though....
hi, the "red" button on your remote should do the trick.... or the respective keyboard toggle (can't remember it atm) :)...
I'm not sure whether or not this functionality was ever available with blue 2, but after using xface for a very long time, I've...
Replies
Views
When playing an album with a thumbnail, then in TV selecting 'active recordings' or 'channel'. The album thumbnail in the 'TV box' overlaps these two (and possibly other?) menu's. I'm not sure whether a deve requires any further information regarding my setup?
When playing an album with a thumbnail, then in TV selecting 'active recordings' or 'channel'. The album thumbnail in the 'TV box'...
When playing an album with a thumbnail, then in TV selecting 'active recordings' or 'channel'. The album thumbnail in the 'TV box'...
Replies
Views
As Harley already does lots of work for us I took the job to merge the latest changes to the radio guide as well ;) That's most likely because of these reasons: - There are fewer radio than tv channels - There are fewer upcoming radio schedules than tv schedules - There are no radio "series" schedules - There is no checking for...
As Harley already does lots of work for us I took the job to merge the latest changes to the radio guide as well ;) That's most...
I noticed the Radio guide is different compared to the TV guide. - The radio guide is nicely built up and consistent with most...
Replies
Views
Arrow keys do not work either. The same goes for pressing left/right on the remote.
Arrow keys do not work either. The same goes for pressing left/right on the remote.
Pressing STOP whilst watching live TV brings up a pop-up which asks whether you are sure about stopping live tv & clearing all...
Replies
Views
Hi, is there anybody who has a hover for a blueray-player. i use powerdvd with mediaportal and looking for a suitable hove ...
Hi, is there anybody who has a hover for a blueray-player. i use powerdvd with mediaportal and looking for a suitable hove ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaSlayer.xml DE
Has anyone a MediaSlayer.xml for Blue3wide ? best regards
Replies
Views
Top Bottom