Blue3 Skin Feedback (1 Viewer)

Please share your feedback on our new Blue3 Skin in this forum!
Hi all I agree with the theme of this thread - the animations and work that has gone into Blue 3 are great and deserve A LOT of credit but the default skins look childish imho (having said that I've got to say that I admire the skills of the graphic artist(s) who came up with the Mepo images, even if I don't like them!) I've...
Hi all I agree with the theme of this thread - the animations and work that has gone into Blue 3 are great and deserve A LOT of...
Hello MediaPortal Team! As this is my first post here I -first of all- would like to say THANK YOU for this GREAT software...
Replies
Views
Hi Harley! Thanks for fixing the issues i've mentioned earlier. I've found a few more :), well actually the first one is a question beacuse i'm not sure if it's wrong. In mini-epg the "next show" is in white for the currenlty active channel while all others are blue (see screenshot 1), I think this could be blue as well, do you...
Hi Harley! Thanks for fixing the issues i've mentioned earlier. I've found a few more :), well actually the first one is a...
Hi, I have noted a couple of skin bugs: Screenshot 1 1. When entering tvhome and the currently active tv channel doesn't...
Replies
Views
When watching live-tv the progressbar is red for the part of the show that is not timeshifted and green for the parts that is accessible. I consider red as a color that should be used to signal errors in the system. I don't think that inaccessible parts of a tv-show is an error in that sense. My sugestion is to change the color from...
When watching live-tv the progressbar is red for the part of the show that is not timeshifted and green for the parts that is...
When watching live-tv the progressbar is red for the part of the show that is not timeshifted and green for the parts that is...
Replies
Views
The MyMusicCoverArtGrabberResults.xml in Blue3Wide (RC4) is all out of wack, at least in 1280x720 resolution. I can't provide a screenshot because I already spent some time last night correcting the problems, but the buttons and the listcontrol were not placed inside the popup window. The cancel button was too low, the listcontrol...
The MyMusicCoverArtGrabberResults.xml in Blue3Wide (RC4) is all out of wack, at least in 1280x720 resolution. I can't provide a...
The MyMusicCoverArtGrabberResults.xml in Blue3Wide (RC4) is all out of wack, at least in 1280x720 resolution. I can't provide a...
Replies
Views
Thanks heaps, Keep up the great work!
Thanks heaps, Keep up the great work!
Hi, I've noticed Blue3 Wide doesn't show up at all properly in the recording settings screen (context menu -> settings on a...
Replies
Views
When viewing a channel inside the EPG (small tv screen down in left corner) the display and interface is laggy. The tv display is laggy but the sound is correct, The scrolling EPG info to the right of the tv display is lagging, and stepping inside the EPG is laggy. If i stop the tv display the lag is gone. If im switching to tv...
When viewing a channel inside the EPG (small tv screen down in left corner) the display and interface is laggy. The tv display is...
When viewing a channel inside the EPG (small tv screen down in left corner) the display and interface is laggy. The tv display is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVFullscreen bug DE
Same thing happens with channel numbers (more a bug in mediaportal that you can indefinately enter more numbers regardless of what max channel numbers is - I'm about to report that)
Same thing happens with channel numbers (more a bug in mediaportal that you can indefinately enter more numbers regardless of what...
In tv-fullscreen when changing channel. If the channel name is too long it dosen't fit in the upper right corner. (using RC4)
Replies
Views
Hi, These look great! Can you make a MEPO for My News, My Trailers and My Yahoo Music Videos? That would really finish off the MP home screen. Cheers, Colin
Hi, These look great! Can you make a MEPO for My News, My Trailers and My Yahoo Music Videos? That would really finish off...
Hi! I am the creator of the My Emulators plugin. I really like the new skin, and was wondering if you planned on doing an...
Replies
Views
Done! Big :thx:
Done! Big :thx:
Hello Community, Hi Harley! Big :thx: for your hard work, but i have one question, maybe a little bit of criticism: Is the...
Replies
Views
hi harley sure i use 1280*720p
hi harley sure i use 1280*720p
The Blue 3 Widescreen seems great but there are two areas which need a little tweak. On the TV Guide the channel icons are being...
Replies
Views
For my point of wiev I would really priciate to have the possibillitys to set pictures to zoom to max TV screen, (Lower resulution makes small pictures):thx:
For my point of wiev I would really priciate to have the possibillitys to set pictures to zoom to max TV screen, (Lower resulution...
For my point of wiev I would really priciate to have the possibillitys to set pictures to zoom to max TV screen, (Lower resulution...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 B3wide, but where? DE
Thanks Harley, for the indeed-no-hint-hints ;) I nearly rolled on the floor for the fun as I found the easteregg! Mepo rocks! :thx:
Thanks Harley, for the indeed-no-hint-hints ;) I nearly rolled on the floor for the fun as I found the easteregg! Mepo rocks...
Hello Forum, maybe I missed something, but: Was there already a release of the b3wide skin?:S The 4:3 skin is nice and works...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else having trouble manually looking up a movie on IMDB? I have my movies in list view, If I highlight a movie, I press 'info" on the MCE remote and select IMDB and it looks like it searches IMDB, but never gives me any options. The screen flashes and I see a hint of a list from which to select the proper title, but it...
Is anyone else having trouble manually looking up a movie on IMDB? I have my movies in list view, If I highlight a movie, I press...
Is anyone else having trouble manually looking up a movie on IMDB? I have my movies in list view, If I highlight a movie, I press...
Replies
Views
This will be enough for me so I hope you will implement it. Thanks
This will be enough for me so I hope you will implement it. Thanks
Maybe a stupid question, but is there a way to reach the plugin section from basichome? Thanks
Replies
Views
please use latest svn, with that the issues should be solved. :) Harley
please use latest svn, with that the issues should be solved. :) Harley
Hello Dev-Team! Ihink, there is a small Bug in the MyMusicPlayingNow-Screen. The Display of the Albumcovers and Artistpictures...
Replies
Views
Hi you all know this nice look when in music(stole somebody elses screen): is this possible to do with movie folders(get the folder on the background)?
Hi you all know this nice look when in music(stole somebody elses screen): is this possible to do with movie folders(get the...
Hi you all know this nice look when in music(stole somebody elses screen): is this possible to do with movie folders(get the...
Replies
Views
Yeah, It's the "Now Playing" screen (was a fast translate from norway strings ;) Regards Roy
Yeah, It's the "Now Playing" screen (was a fast translate from norway strings ;) Regards Roy
Well it seems easy enough but I cant figure this out. I installed rc3 and can not figure out how to get the my music view that is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VideoEditor DE
moved to the Blue3 feedback forums. hopefully one of our designers is able to fix that issue. :)
moved to the Blue3 feedback forums. hopefully one of our designers is able to fix that issue. :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've modified the basichome for Blue3 to show RSS Ticker plugin. Now you can see wheater on top right and RSS on center-bottom. Please backup your existing skin file before replacing it.:)
Hi, I've modified the basichome for Blue3 to show RSS Ticker plugin. Now you can see wheater on top right and RSS on...
Hi, I've modified the basichome for Blue3 to show RSS Ticker plugin. Now you can see wheater on top right and RSS on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bigger fonts DE
i'll give it a try! thanks
i'll give it a try! thanks
the overall is very good,I had already altered blue two to my liking with MCpo so it is great to see it back here. a few minor...
Replies
Views
short link for the sources posted by Glenn some weeks ago: http://www.glennmelenhorst.com/misc/mediaportal/mepo/mepooutput.rar
short link for the sources posted by Glenn some weeks ago: http://www.glennmelenhorst.com/misc/mediaportal/mepo/mepooutput.rar
Hi Harley Thanks for your great work on the new skin. I really appreciate it.:D How do you design the Mepo's? What tool do...
Replies
Views
I have always wondered why the green selection never follows the music in Album mode, but it does follow the music in Playlists??? I agree with you. It is better when the green selection folows the music. If I move the selection, it is sufficient if it aligns again, when next song starts.
I have always wondered why the green selection never follows the music in Album mode, but it does follow the music in Playlists...
I find Blue 3 litte garish by comparison to Blue 2, but it is improving rapidly. In the first 4:3 version the shading resulted in...
Replies
Views
morpheus_xx, you'll find more MePo's in different colors in the MePo skin thread(s?); MePo Grey, MePo Green, MePo Black (IIRC). More to play with :)
morpheus_xx, you'll find more MePo's in different colors in the MePo skin thread(s?); MePo Grey, MePo Green, MePo Black (IIRC)...
Hi, thank you for the great new skin Blue 3! I really like it. But it was a bit to bright for me. So I modified the background...
Replies
Views
Get rotatex, rotatey and rotatez to work on individual elements, and I'm all happy. I think it looks awful to rotate the whole facadeview, I want real 3D ;)
Get rotatex, rotatey and rotatez to work on individual elements, and I'm all happy. I think it looks awful to rotate the whole...
The Skin is looking a hundred times better than Blue 2 so good work :) One thing I did not really get was the Filmstrip layout...
Replies
Views
Hey Harley! Simply reduce it to 4 Items. I was using the 4:3 Version until the widescreen version came out. I was happy with this...
Hey Harley! Simply reduce it to 4 Items. I was using the 4:3 Version until the widescreen version came out. I was happy with this...
I´m using Blue3Wide and the album view in music. When there are more than 4 objects in a folder the last one gets cut off. See the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Awesome DE
no problems on my 46" HDTV Wide screen. my old laptop is connected to it with a resolution of : 1280 x 786 Its great for a 4:3. luv this program. I hope the 16:9 is even better. compared it to the 16:9 skins, and this is best by far. the thumbnails / background projection effect is awesome
no problems on my 46" HDTV Wide screen. my old laptop is connected to it with a resolution of : 1280 x 786 Its great for a...
no problems on my 46" HDTV Wide screen. my old laptop is connected to it with a resolution of : 1280 x 786 Its great for a...
Replies
Views
thanks, have seen already after posting this thread, but for me, it could be a little bit darker at all ;-) every time im dozing while watching movie, i feel like drowning in a ocean when awake with blue-skin ;-) i may try to modify it myself, but waiting until r1 is rolled out and blue3 is stable... regards, resa
thanks, have seen already after posting this thread, but for me, it could be a little bit darker at all ;-) every time im...
hello, i didn't testing blue3 until now, cause im shortly installed rc2 and waiting now for r1 before make another...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Big screenshots DE
I replaced the background.png and Backgroundtop.png THATS WHERE THE CACHE IS!... C:\documents and settings\all users\application data\team mediaportal\cache Before installing RC3 i had RC1 installed and the cache was in the actual program files directory.... so i had to make a copy of the blue 3 skin with my new bg and make...
I replaced the background.png and Backgroundtop.png THATS WHERE THE CACHE IS!... C:\documents and settings\all...
Hey guys, Blue3 looks nice from that itzybitzy-little screenshots. Could you please post some fullsize screenshots? :) Cheers...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in recorded TV DE
Full screen mode here too.
Full screen mode here too.
If animations are enabled, when you go to the recorded TV section, the live TV is displayed over the top of your list of recorded...
Replies
Views
When viewing live TV and I change channel the upper info bar appears and the channel number I am inputting appears superimposed on that. When in Videos, the slideshow selector sometimes get stuck, if you enter a folder and then come back up one, if that folder happens to be the last icon on the screen then you can't scroll to the...
When viewing live TV and I change channel the upper info bar appears and the channel number I am inputting appears superimposed on...
When viewing live TV and I change channel the upper info bar appears and the channel number I am inputting appears superimposed on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom