General (24 Viewers)

Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
Replies
Views
Yes, I used UNC paths (for some reason, I couldn't type them in and had to use on-screen keyboard). By using UNC paths, the stuttering was gone and playback was smooth but later, I had encountered a plethora of problems: 1. Captions and subtitles were slightly out of sync (about 500 ms) 2. MP2 client was not shutting down correctly...
Yes, I used UNC paths (for some reason, I couldn't type them in and had to use on-screen keyboard). By using UNC paths, the...
In previous versions of MP2, I experienced black screen during HEVC playback. Versions 2.3 and 2.3.1 appears to have addressed this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom