General (15 Viewers)

I did some further testing and it was wired, it seems that there was something wrong in my EventGhost config with this particular mapping. After deletion and recreation of the mapping in EventGhost everything is working now. :) Thank you very much for your support (y)
I did some further testing and it was wired, it seems that there was something wrong in my EventGhost config with this particular...
Hi all, I have recently updated to the latest version (2.2.1) of MP2. In this version it seems no longer possible to map virtual...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3.2 [solved] media import (2 Viewers) DE
Ok, good it helped. Idially server and client should always have the same version, which doesn't mean different versions can never work. But could be also, that you tried to install the right server version and the installation was not completed and corrupted as @Brownard realized missing files.
Ok, good it helped. Idially server and client should always have the same version, which doesn't mean different versions can never...
I have set up a server/client environment and imported media which are on the server. Films and series imported OK but not all...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] WMA support (2 Viewers) DE
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the albums and songs now appear. So it was user error that caused the partial song lists. Thanks for your help!
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the...
What audio file formats are supported in audio player? In particular, WMA support? Previous WMC user, all music is in standard WMA...
Replies
Views
DD CineS2V6 mit OctopusCI/zwei Alphacrypt2/HD+, Treiber und Control Center 3.0.2.211 vom 20.09.2018,. MP2 Version spiel dann keine Rolle denke ich bei mir aktuell MP2_2.2.3, da ist einfach was faul mit dem neuen DD Treiber generell im MP denke ich (DD TV läuft). TV Server default 1.21.00.0 Der Vollständigkeit halber, mit neuem Treiber...
DD CineS2V6 mit OctopusCI/zwei Alphacrypt2/HD+, Treiber und Control Center 3.0.2.211 vom 20.09.2018,. MP2 Version spiel dann keine...
Hallo Leute, lief eigentlich anstandslos bis ich mal die HD Sender verloren hab. Kurzerhand den DD Service mal via Teamviewer drauf...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Watched Status (2 Viewers) DE
Hi ge2301, Only 1 server in the house - called Server. Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to v2.2.3 all round. But that was when the latest was v2.3.1. I will try v2.3.2 later/tomorrow and report back. OK. Forgot to actually post that, so ..... v2.3.2 installed and working correctly, thank you. I...
Hi ge2301, Only 1 server in the house - called Server. Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to...
I think I have read everything I can find on this subject. I have tried everything I can think of without success. Therefore, I...
Replies
Views
Not been on the forum for a while, good news I have installed 2.3.1 and can confirm everything is working as expected. On a wider front for info I have now set the TV recording to store by channel and I just add childrens channels folders to my sons profile. I now have a very happy 5 year old who can use media portal on his PC...
Not been on the forum for a while, good news I have installed 2.3.1 and can confirm everything is working as expected. On a wider...
Been running great for a good while now but the time has come to add a client to my sons bedroom (he is 5). Installed client sets...
Replies
Views
MP2 - V2.3 - Bugs and Improvements There was a bug, that is already fixed. You can find the quick solution in linked thread or you wait until MP2.3.1 is released (will be soon).
MP2 - V2.3 - Bugs and Improvements There was a bug, that is already fixed. You can find the quick solution in linked thread or you...
How can I search for a movie title in Nereus using the numbers on my remote control? On BlueVision I just had to type in T9-Style...
Replies
Views
Same issue. Uninstalling & reinstalling worked for me as well. I did delete the folder tree, but looking beforehand showed that there were no files left after the uninstall & reboot.
Same issue. Uninstalling & reinstalling worked for me as well. I did delete the folder tree, but looking beforehand showed that...
I just upgraded from MP2 2.2.3 to MP2 2.3 and now my clients start, show the splash screen, and then don't move any further. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi. Probably you've done this too early or too much. I needed to install DX9 manually before I could install MP 2.3 on a clean Win 10 20H2 system. Some VC runtime are also needed to be installed manually before the installation finally works...
Hi. Probably you've done this too early or too much. I needed to install DX9 manually before I could install MP 2.3 on a clean Win...
Having issues installing MP 2.3 on an HP Probook G6 running Windows 10 20H2 build I had to install all the dependencies DX9 and...
Replies
Views
Thank you. The DLL update resolved my duplicate issue.
Thank you. The DLL update resolved my duplicate issue.
My Series Media Library is showing duplicates for all the series. One with just the series name and another with the series name...
Replies
Views
I believe mine is fixed, need to do some more testing tomorrow but I'm no longer having to run the client as administrator to avoid the crash. I followed the instructions in this post, which I just found tonight. I was using the Windows Media skin mentioned in that post so that may have been the cause of it. Here's the link to the...
I believe mine is fixed, need to do some more testing tomorrow but I'm no longer having to run the client as administrator to avoid...
Hi, I did a clean install last night. Everything seemed good. This morning, after a restart I now get the error "could not find...
Replies
Views
siehe hier.
siehe hier.
Nach dem Update von MediaPortal 2.2 auf 2.3 bekomme ich beim Starten des Clients folgende Meldung im client.log. [2020-10-26...
Replies
Views
Its 2.23 but I've solved it. It was a folder access permissions issue on the NAS on which my DVD images are stored. I had made some changes to a completely (or so I thought) non-related user account and this was the first DVD I had ripped since then. It is odd because the folder was set to allow read access to "everyone" but I guess...
Its 2.23 but I've solved it. It was a folder access permissions issue on the NAS on which my DVD images are stored. I had made some...
I just ripped "Joker" and somehow MP2 has got stuck at 23% importing it into the movie library. If I delete the folder the error...
Replies
Views
That fixed it many thanks.
That fixed it many thanks.
I have nearly completed building a new desktop PC, hardware and software, everything was looking great till I tried to get MP2 2.3...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
I think I've found another bug in the extended scheduling in Nereus EPG: To reproduce, do the follwing steps: 1. in EPG view, open...
Replies
Views
Yes, for the pedantic, MediaPortal2_2.3, released 10/22/2020. I did say the most recent version, whatever. Still the problem is the VC 2008 SP1 requirement/installation. Thanks for the correct link, I did find that after my initial post--the wiki should be updated. The real solution is, or likely to be, make sure you can install VC...
Yes, for the pedantic, MediaPortal2_2.3, released 10/22/2020. I did say the most recent version, whatever. Still the problem is the...
Repeated attempts at first install of get this error at an early stage. No obvious clue what is causing it. It managed to...
Replies
Views
I think you remember wrong. ;) The settings model was for the centralization of settings, not functions or commands (which should be implied by the name of the model). :)
I think you remember wrong. ;) The settings model was for the centralization of settings, not functions or commands (which should...
It's not possible anymore to open the context menu on the EPG view in Nereus on a program running right now. I need this for the...
Replies
Views
Is this a correct connection? The name from the Server PC is "MediaPortal-Server" and from the Client PC is "Wohnzimmer-Client". And this is a screenshot from the ServiceMonitor from the Server. This looks very confused to me. I thought the the System always must be "MediaPortal-Server". It always takes some time until the...
Is this a correct connection? The name from the Server PC is "MediaPortal-Server" and from the Client PC is "Wohnzimmer-Client"...
Hello, now i builded my new setup and installed the Server and the new client. But now the TV Service won't start. Under the...
Replies
Views
You’re welcome. Sorry for the trouble and effort to downgrade your MP2. You can wait for MP2.3.1 or just upgrade to 2.3 with the patch file again.
You’re welcome. Sorry for the trouble and effort to downgrade your MP2. You can wait for MP2.3.1 or just upgrade to 2.3 with the...
I just upgraded from 2.2.2 to 2.3 and initially the MP2 Client would not start. I followed the advice in this thread and the client...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'm glad, though it was a bit effort, the problem is solved finally. Of course we keep the thread, it can always help others. Most times there is at least a second person having the same or similar issue.
Thanks, I'm glad, though it was a bit effort, the problem is solved finally. Of course we keep the thread, it can always help...
Windows 10 v. 2004. Uninstalled MP 2.2.3 and now cant access my MyGica T230 DVB-T2 USB stick. Getting "device not available or in...
Replies
Views
@ge2301 I posted in another thread with my tuner issues regarding MP1 and another forum member suggested the database could well be corrupt (I've been using MP1 for many years), and a complete and thorough uninstall and reinstall may be the only way to go, so I thought I may as well try MP2. I have tuned channels, and got a client to...
@ge2301 I posted in another thread with my tuner issues regarding MP1 and another forum member suggested the database could well be...
GOOD MORNING, Please help me to finish the installation. I get the following error. "Service 'MediaPortal 2 Server Service'...
Replies
Views
I changed the local folder to a network shared folder and it’s working now like charm. Thanks a lot.
I changed the local folder to a network shared folder and it’s working now like charm. Thanks a lot.
Hello everybody, It is not possible to delete a single recording (without a separate folder) at the moment with MediaPortal 2.2.3...
Replies
Views
Uninstalled and then removed all Media Portal related folders. Installed new copy of Media Portal and made as few changes as possible to have a list of TV channels. Still failed to scroll with mouse wheel on the EPG table. After experimenting with mouse settings, it appears that a setting of one line at a time vs two lines at a...
Uninstalled and then removed all Media Portal related folders. Installed new copy of Media Portal and made as few changes as...
The TV Guide schedule will only scroll with keyboard up and down arrows and not the mouse wheel. Why is this the case? The Live TV...
Replies
Views
...in that the FullScreenContentAudio.xaml is in a sub-folder of the Program Data folder, not the Program Files (x86) folder.
...in that the FullScreenContentAudio.xaml is in a sub-folder of the Program Data folder, not the Program Files (x86) folder.
As it says...how can I switch OFF the (awful) bouncing visualisation when listening to audio ??? I found a link in settings to...
Replies
Views
Hi. New version 0.5.0.6 released, download link is at the end of first post: EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage.
Hi. New version 0.5.0.6 released, download link is at the end of first post: EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage.
It took me a while to find a download site for EPG Buddy, but I finally did, and then I installed it. Since I'm in Florida, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] How to in MP2 DE
I stand corrected;), I guess that since I had always enabled the "Sceneo" option in MP1, even before your much improved Centarea HID was available, I had assumed it did not use Escape even from the KB.
I stand corrected;), I guess that since I had always enabled the "Sceneo" option in MP1, even before your much improved Centarea...
I have just switched from MCE to MP2 and find the Wiki unhelpful in that putting something in the Search box seem to produce only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] menu sounds DE
It is. :) Settings / Appearance / General / Activate skin sounds effects
It is. :) Settings / Appearance / General / Activate skin sounds effects
i am sure it is something simple, but in mp1 I could turn off the sounds as you navigate the menus? But I cannot seem to find how...
Replies
Views
At least it now works on a second attempt, which it didn't before, and I don't suppose I'll want to run the TV Configuration very often. Thanks again for your help.
At least it now works on a second attempt, which it didn't before, and I don't suppose I'll want to run the TV Configuration very...
When I try to run MediaPortal I sometimes get the message box: ------------------------------------------------------ Failed to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom