General (33 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Looking good! DE
Hey guys, i was just evaluating the latest MP2. Haven't looked at it for years, but it really look great! Pity the audio device in my very old htpc doesn't like WASAPI too much, so i'm still running MP1 with the good old pureaudio plugin for now. I was also really surprised to see that the bassplayer code still looked "kinda...
Hey guys, i was just evaluating the latest MP2. Haven't looked at it for years, but it really look great! Pity the audio device in...
Hey guys, i was just evaluating the latest MP2. Haven't looked at it for years, but it really look great! Pity the audio device in...
Replies
Views
I am running MP2 on a machine using a Zalman HD160XT Plus having moved from Windows Media Centre. I know there are multiple plugins/extensions available for MP1 to take advantage of the display and hardware in this case, but to be honest the thing I miss the most is having the iMon/Soundgraph/Frontview spectrum analyzer displayed...
I am running MP2 on a machine using a Zalman HD160XT Plus having moved from Windows Media Centre. I know there are multiple...
I am running MP2 on a machine using a Zalman HD160XT Plus having moved from Windows Media Centre. I know there are multiple...
Replies
Views
I recently switched from Mediaportal1 to Mediaportal2 but I am unable to modify a programmed recording (e.g. Modify pre-recording or post-recording; set maximum number of recordings to keep) as I used in mediaportal 1. Is this functionality missing on mediaportal 2, or am I unable to find it? Thank you, Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00QD...
I recently switched from Mediaportal1 to Mediaportal2 but I am unable to modify a programmed recording (e.g. Modify pre-recording...
I recently switched from Mediaportal1 to Mediaportal2 but I am unable to modify a programmed recording (e.g. Modify pre-recording...
Replies
Views
Great, thanks. Much better now...
Great, thanks. Much better now...
I recently switched over to MP2 after a few years use of MP1. I only use MP to watch (ota) television, through my PC tuner card...
Replies
Views
This library belongs to the OnlineVideos plugin and its integrated "InputStreamPlayer". It is based on KODI interfaces, that's the cause for the name. It should be available in any distributed release. Did you use an official one or a self-built version?
This library belongs to the OnlineVideos plugin and its integrated "InputStreamPlayer". It is based on KODI interfaces, that's the...
My MP2 do not start because of a missed libKODI_inputstream.dll How can I fixed that?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDHomrun Prime? DE
I'm very new to MediaPortal and little confused based on some searches as i found come across regarding MP2 and HDHomerun Prime Cable card. Does it work with MP2? Or is better to use MP1? I think per the comparison they both use the same TV Engine, but not sure if that matter regarding the HDHomerun prime to work or now. Can...
I'm very new to MediaPortal and little confused based on some searches as i found come across regarding MP2 and HDHomerun Prime...
I'm very new to MediaPortal and little confused based on some searches as i found come across regarding MP2 and HDHomerun Prime...
Replies
Views
Welche Version von MediaPortal 2 verwendest du? Die von dir erwähnten Seiten unter Onlinevideos sollte nicht nehr sichtbar sein in der neusten Version, da sie meine ich nicht mehr gepflegt werden. Bezüglich der zantralen Biliothek schaue bitte erst einmal ins Wiki und folge den Anleitungen. Falls etwas nicht klappt, kannst du dann...
Welche Version von MediaPortal 2 verwendest du? Die von dir erwähnten Seiten unter Onlinevideos sollte nicht nehr sichtbar sein in...
Hallo. Ich habe Mediaportal 2 installiert. Die Software läuft. Naja, allerdings eben gibt's keine Medienaktivität. Der Rechner...
Replies
Views
I'm currently using just series on my MediaPortal 2.2.3 server. I'm showing a couple of series in the library for animated series that I've never watched and they don't show up in the sources. Since I don't see delete on the top level, how do I get rid of these series?
I'm currently using just series on my MediaPortal 2.2.3 server. I'm showing a couple of series in the library for animated series...
I'm currently using just series on my MediaPortal 2.2.3 server. I'm showing a couple of series in the library for animated series...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom