General (35 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 MP2 Technical Preview (1 Viewer) DE
That branch is only for the audio renderer development and the dshowhelper.dll in that thread is for MP1 only. For MP2 there is a separate branch, but cannot remember the url for now.
That branch is only for the audio renderer development and the dshowhelper.dll in that thread is for MP1 only. For MP2 there is a...
Where can i find the source code for the MP II Tech Preview build?:)
Replies
Views
AW: SVN checkout downloads many obsolete files and folders Normal (stable) development is done in the trunk. Only the development of bigger features, which might break the trunk, go into branches. Each one or two weeks, I merge branches into the trunk. For non-team-members, the trunk is the best place to start. It should always be...
AW: SVN checkout downloads many obsolete files and folders Normal (stable) development is done in the trunk. Only the development...
Maybe I'm just "doing it wrong" but when I check out MP2 sources with SVN, it downloads A LOT. So far 600 MB...can I skip all the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Build fails (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Re: AW: Build fails Yes, you're right, we should mention it. And yes, we only support Win7.
AW: Re: AW: Build fails Yes, you're right, we should mention it. And yes, we only support Win7.
Hi When I build MP2 as a x86 Release with Visual Studio 2008 I get three errors that looks like this one: What is this, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to start (1 Viewer) DE
Ah, OK. Sorry if i asked stupid questions.
Ah, OK. Sorry if i asked stupid questions.
So i want to help testing, but I'm missing something. I have successfully builded MP2 and manage to connect client to server...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2, plugins, and multiple clients. (1 Viewer) DE
One thing I got to think of when setting up MP 1.1.0 in my network is that the best solution for stability and to avoid degeneration of the client over time would be to have a "locked down image" that loads each time you boot up, the only problem with this would be that it would have to import all the data dating back to the creating...
One thing I got to think of when setting up MP 1.1.0 in my network is that the best solution for stability and to avoid...
Hello MP2 team, As a plugin developer, I was wondering if MP2 will have any inbuilt support for sharing plugin configuration and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multiple users in Mediaportal 2 (1 Viewer) DE
Good to hear :) Just thought I'd add the Meedios thread on the subject. MeediOS :: View topic - MeediOS multi-user setup design
Good to hear :) Just thought I'd add the Meedios thread on the subject. MeediOS :: View topic - MeediOS multi-user setup design
Hi all! I don't know if this post is well placed here, if it's not, please move it to the right subforum. Thinking about what...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Will MP2 client support W7 x64 ? (1 Viewer) DE
Re : Re: Re : Will MP2 client support W7 x64 ? Not at the first stage, that's why I was confused. And tried to find something wrong inside MP2 code first instead of think a little more. :ooops: In hope MP wiki will be updated, then. :)
Re : Re: Re : Will MP2 client support W7 x64 ? Not at the first stage, that's why I was confused. And tried to find something wrong...
Because DirectX11 is embedded with W7 x64 : 2010-08-28 08:53:46.134735 [Debug][Main Thread]: GraphicsDevice: Initialize DirectX...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to use the current SVN version? (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Re: How to use the current SVN version? No, thanks for the "bug report". I don't have time to check all possible error conditions and their symptoms, so it is a helpful information. In the installed version, the DX dlls will be shipped with the application.
AW: Re: How to use the current SVN version? No, thanks for the "bug report". I don't have time to check all possible error...
Hello, Hopefully someone can help. I have download the SVN and compiled it and can run the server and client. I am wondering...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hardsub video from Media Portal (1 Viewer) DE
I think we got our wires crossed!! Are you talking about TS files or AVI files? They are 2 completely different things with differernt capabilities. There are currently 2 ways of displaying subtitles in MP for AVI(xvid/divx/etc). Method 1. - Subtitle files/steam ---------- Make a subtitle file - Rip out the .SRT subtitle...
I think we got our wires crossed!! Are you talking about TS files or AVI files? They are 2 completely different things with...
What is your best solution to make hardsub from TS files ( generated by media portal ) I use Avidemux tool to convert DVB Sub to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom