I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction (1 Viewer)

Hi, sorry IFC don't support it. If MP provide that info then an implementation is possible.
Hi, sorry IFC don't support it. If MP provide that info then an implementation is possible.
Hi, I would like to know if IFC supports switching aspect ratios according to the "WSS" (Wide Screen Signal) carried on line 23...
Replies
Views
True, good that you mention it. But I assume that it doesn't help me with my other problem (define 3 types of zoom for 4:3, "normal", "14x9" and "zoom")
True, good that you mention it. But I assume that it doesn't help me with my other problem (define 3 types of zoom for 4:3...
Hi, just found this plugin, and the potential of it seems great! However when I tried it, it didn't quite do what I expected of...
Replies
Views
Hi, after putting aside this plugin for a while (due to not getting it to do what I want) I decided to do some more experimenting. However I came across some dead links on the wiki (but can't find them anymore :( ), and I can't find the download link for the mpe1 installer. The download link on the wiki-page points to a zip...
Hi, after putting aside this plugin for a while (due to not getting it to do what I want) I decided to do some more...
Hi, after putting aside this plugin for a while (due to not getting it to do what I want) I decided to do some more...
Replies
Views
Black bars is black areas in video when your broadcaster provides 16:9 material in 4:3 frames. In this case black bars are parts of frames and we should detect for it if we want to see full screen 16:9 2 if i understand correctly it is a detection method, only by one black area for exaple upper or by two of them. 3 cant comment, im...
Black bars is black areas in video when your broadcaster provides 16:9 material in 4:3 frames. In this case black bars are parts of...
Hello, First: Thanks for this great plugin. It works nicely for me. But to tune up some settings i would like to understand the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Same for me. Picture size changes many times during a movie, which is extremely unpleasant. I will post log too when I am home. PierreLo:)
Hi, Same for me. Picture size changes many times during a movie, which is extremely unpleasant. I will post log too when I am...
Hi, I have some movies where ifc keeps changing the movie every few seconds. The movie has a black band above and below. In...
Replies
Views
IFC is not CPU hungry, the cause is that the current image is copied from the GPU and that seems that produces the lags. I can't reproduce it. I only can tell my codecs and my nvidia settings I have installed the power dvd 10 codec (for SD), the ffdshow codec and the coreAVC (for HD).
IFC is not CPU hungry, the cause is that the current image is copied from the GPU and that seems that produces the lags. I can't...
All bugs for version 2.0.1 goes inside here.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info It works
Thanks for the info It works
Hi, I have IFC not started by default but I press F4 when I want it to resize. He takes a snapshot and resizes. I have an mce...
Replies
Views
Yes you would loose some parts. In the configuration tab advanced view mode you can set all existing view modes for each "rule". 4:3 within 16:9 is 16:9 with side bars. But honestly the shipped settings should work with the German broadcastings.
Yes you would loose some parts. In the configuration tab advanced view mode you can set all existing view modes for each "rule"...
Hello, yesterday I tried to configure 4:3 picture within a 16:9 HD content with sidebars. My Idea was to set profile "16:9...
Replies
Views
Just to clear things, IFC had no memory issues, IFC use only the framegrabber of MP :P
Just to clear things, IFC had no memory issues, IFC use only the framegrabber of MP :P
hi, with rc5 there is always after some minutes an out of memory error. because of this the directx component crashes and livetv...
Replies
Views
AW: Link to the forum on the download page doesn't work fixed
AW: Link to the forum on the download page doesn't work fixed
Link to the forum on the download page doesn't work...
Replies
Views
Hi Fragga, which AR had this video and which view mode did you select for this AR?
Hi Fragga, which AR had this video and which view mode did you select for this AR?
Hey iam looking youtube flash videos with MP and this videos have often very strenge black bars but i cant get IFC working with...
Replies
Views
Hi Jameson, it depends on your black bars. Usually 16:9 embedded in 4:3 hast single black bars on top and bottom and this can handled by IFC. View Mode is 4:3(Letterbox) and should set to Stretch.
Hi Jameson, it depends on your black bars. Usually 16:9 embedded in 4:3 hast single black bars on top and bottom and this can...
Thought I would start a new thread seems as there is whole forum now ;) Anyway I am just a little confused if this plugin can do...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom