Bug reports for version 2.0.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    fixed: Bug reports for version 2.0.1

Hi Marvman

A bit of a issue with 2.1, which does not exist with 2.0 is that MP freezes.

Steps to produce:

1. watch live tv / movie
    2. use remote "stop" button to stop playing.
    3. MP is now totally unresponsive
    4. only a restart of MP is possible (alt-f4)

This was a new MP1.1.0final install with X-Factor and its collection of goodies , but just so you are certain there is no problem doing the above steps without IFC installed or with version 2.0, only 2.1 shows this behaviour.

it seems that I am not the only:

-------------------------------

Update:

you have in the thread above an .xml -file posted. with whose help it is now running well.
    Investigated the problem a bit more, and found the Inteligent Frame Correction plug-in to be the culprit.
    removed this plug-in and all came good again. I was using the latest version of the plug-in, installed via MPEI.

Hi guytpej,

could you reproduce this "hang" but with verbose logging enabled in IFC config?

Thanks in advanced!

Edit: Did a further look at your logs and I saw that the configuration didn't load correctly.

Try this one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/i-f-c-intelligent-frame-correction-512/64644d1278491198-intelligent-frame-correction-2-0-beast-unleashed-intelligentframecorrection.xml

regards

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys,

added a thread for the latest beta for the upcoming release

check it out, and posting here your feedback thanks!

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ection-512/latest-beta-version-2-0-2-a-85452/

Made just a quick test ...

Do I see right, that this release has (my wish for) the "nonLinearStretch" for 16:9 with sidebars?!?

:D

Not really, this feature is implemented since 2.0, but maybe it fixes some issue you had.

But anyway great to hear that's working for you, now

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When I use this plugin, I get framedrops in Live-TV. Anyone else having this problem?

grrfield

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Bug reports for version 2.0.1

Same or me. Not only framedrops in Live-TV, but alsu stuttering in videos and DVD.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

No stuttering or issues for me when using IFC.

I assume you know its IFC by disabling the plugin and the stuttering disappears?

Maybe the use of IFC is just pushing your hardware that little bit too far to cope (just guessing)?

J.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi there,

I assume you know its IFC by disabling the plugin and the stuttering disappears?

Maybe the use of IFC is just pushing your hardware that little bit too far to cope (just guessing)?

J.

Yes, by disabling it, it will go away. Is IFC so CPU hungry?

grrfield

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Bug reports for version 2.0.1

Hi there,

J.

Yes, stuttering disappears by disabling I.F.C. With I.F.C., I have stuttering every 0.5...1 s. It is also visible by pressing
    Shift + 1. My CPU load is below 20% for SD video or DVD (with DXVA) - so the use of I.F.C. should not be too much for my system.

grrfield

cwolff

Portal Member
    June 2, 2007
    Error after Installing

Hello,

after Installing IntelligentFrameCorrection_2.0.1.MPE1 and start MP,
    in my Home looks an error

"missing or Invalid file "c:\programme\teammediaportal\mediaportal\skin\blue3wide\myHome.xml"

Wen i disabled the extention, no error in my Home.

My MP: MP 1.0.2

Regards
    Christian

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread