MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA (2 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA here.
thank you for reporting, I'll take a look on it http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2479 fix in svn 23686
thank you for reporting, I'll take a look on it http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2479 fix in svn 23686
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version:1.1.0.0 ALPHA SVN 23230 MediaPortal Skin:BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: VISTA-32 SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
If you play a video in a differnet AR than the default (e.g a 4:3 video in zoom or pan&scan) and minimize the fullscreen while plying and then return to fullscreen, the setting is lost and the AR i reverted back to default. It's a very minor issue but I think the selected AR should be remembered when returning to fullscreen I...
If you play a video in a differnet AR than the default (e.g a 4:3 video in zoom or pan&scan) and minimize the fullscreen while...
If you play a video in a differnet AR than the default (e.g a 4:3 video in zoom or pan&scan) and minimize the fullscreen while...
Replies
Views
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP in c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\ are backed up automatically. MySQL database in XP located in c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application...
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP...
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm running MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha on Windows 7 with a Hauppauge Nova HD-S2. My problem is that MediaPortal shows duplicates all tv channels. Can anyone help me ? ;)
Hi I'm running MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha on Windows 7 with a Hauppauge Nova HD-S2. My problem is that MediaPortal shows duplicates...
Hi I'm running MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha on Windows 7 with a Hauppauge Nova HD-S2. My problem is that MediaPortal shows duplicates...
Replies
Views
System Details Mediaportal 1.1 + SVN version 11-30-2009 (21-44-Rev24281) Win XP Pro SP3 Standalone client with tvserver installed HP MCE Compatible remote control I have setup mediaportal to restart on resume, as occasionally i get a crash on resuming. Description of problem On resume, mediaportal attempts to restart It...
System Details Mediaportal 1.1 + SVN version 11-30-2009 (21-44-Rev24281) Win XP Pro SP3 Standalone client with tvserver...
System Details Mediaportal 1.1 + SVN version 11-30-2009 (21-44-Rev24281) Win XP Pro SP3 Standalone client with tvserver...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 ALPHA MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP 32Bits SP3 New Installation CPU Type: Atom 330 Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Zotac Video Card: Nvidia Hi, I've about 300 movies on the My videos folder, some times when I enter in the "My videos" mediaportal shows only some of then, for...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 ALPHA MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP 32Bits SP3 New Installation CPU...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 ALPHA MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP 32Bits SP3 New Installation CPU...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iso-iec-10646-1-utf-16-text-encoding-dvb-channel-names-epg-etc-66579/ please add it next time ,thank you
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iso-iec-10646-1-utf-16-text-encoding-dvb-cha...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iso-iec-10646-1-utf-16-text-encoding-dvb-cha...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] IPTV suggestion DE
First thanks for including this great mod into the main trunk. I just need two more now for MP to be my ultimate HTPC solution :D On to the suggestion: I spent a good two hours the other day trying to make IPTV in the 1.1. alpha work. Turns out the problem was in firewall which closed the ports for MP, but (of course) had an...
First thanks for including this great mod into the main trunk. I just need two more now for MP to be my ultimate HTPC solution :D...
First thanks for including this great mod into the main trunk. I just need two more now for MP to be my ultimate HTPC solution :D...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha Hi... In "My Videos" I have found out that when a videofile is recognized and found in IMDB, (say the movie "Trainspotting") then when you select this file, your variable #title will be set to "Trainspotting". Fine :) Now, in the root of "My Videos" I have 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha Hi... In "My Videos" I have found out that when a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha Hi... In "My Videos" I have found out that when a...
Replies
Views
I have noticed that the screensaver starts suddenly while I for instance watch tv and goes to tv guide. Only way to get back is to shake the mouse. I have noticed it several times, but I'm not sure it has been the same procedure every time. I seems that the screensaver timer is triggered somehow and when a screen where the...
I have noticed that the screensaver starts suddenly while I for instance watch tv and goes to tv guide. Only way to get back is to...
I have noticed that the screensaver starts suddenly while I for instance watch tv and goes to tv guide. Only way to get back is to...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 1.1 alpha and have noticed a large increase in CPU utilization. (MP now runs about 20%) Tracking this down, the usage comes from MediaPortal continually writing to the TSReader log file. The issue appears to be that data is arriving late (video or audio), being compensated for and a log entry being made. An...
I recently installed 1.1 alpha and have noticed a large increase in CPU utilization. (MP now runs about 20%) Tracking this down...
I recently installed 1.1 alpha and have noticed a large increase in CPU utilization. (MP now runs about 20%) Tracking this down...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: Memory: 2 gb Motherboard: Asus P5E Video Card: Sapphire Ati 4850 Video Card Driver: 9.13 Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Digitally-Everywhere...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: Memory: 2 gb Motherboard: Asus P5E Video Card: Sapphire Ati 4850 Video Card Driver: 9.13 Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Digitally-Everywhere...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide/Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7/Vista/XP CPU Type: Athlon X2 HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI x1200 Video Card Driver: various Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide/Blue3 Windows Version: Windows...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide/Blue3 Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom