MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA (3 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA here.
Hi, This could be what rtv has seen(& me a week ago, it's not happening here now, but that could be cause i use a svn which has a fix in) & where numbers of IPTV card = 0 causes crash, try set it to 1 if you have altered it Regards Roy
Hi, This could be what rtv has seen(& me a week ago, it's not happening here now, but that could be cause i use a svn which has a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 or 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 or 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Reinstalling MP (not TVServer) did the trick.
Thanks! Reinstalling MP (not TVServer) did the trick.
I've just upgraded my MP to the latest Alpha. Strange thing - all is working in TVServer console, but when I try to open plugins...
Replies
Views
Ok I had success! Here is the complete LOG-File with the error! I did the following: After MP was started i selected "MyTV", next I pressed "y" to enter the OSD-Menu... And if I exit this menu MP hangs up with all except the sound! :sorry: for my bad english!
Ok I had success! Here is the complete LOG-File with the error! I did the following: After MP was started i selected "MyTV"...
Please see my next post: here
Replies
Views
My PVR350 is working fine with MP 1.02 but there was an issue after the installation. Don't remeber it exactly but it was something with 'Preload card' in the card properties in the 'TV servers' of the TV server configuration. At the moment i have 'Preload card' not selected and although i have cable, 'antenna' is selected as long...
My PVR350 is working fine with MP 1.02 but there was an issue after the installation. Don't remeber it exactly but it was...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide Windows Version: xp mce CPU Type: 1,8 HDD: 250...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Configuration] IMDB DE
Confirmed and fixed. Thanks for reporting.
Confirmed and fixed. Thanks for reporting.
I was surprised how stable this alfa is. Never had to go back to 1.0.2. Thank you!! I've found a few bugs/suggesions and this is...
Replies
Views
Mmh, As I had to restore a backup I didn't installed the Alpha again. Thanks so far. :thx: Lets wait and see in next release Cheers,
Mmh, As I had to restore a backup I didn't installed the Alpha again. Thanks so far. :thx: Lets wait and see in next...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: VISTA SP2 CPU Type: Intel Quad...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the solution to this problem in the other thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-alpha-453/tv-no-longer-working-66958/#post479008 You have to add the group "All channels" for Radio manually, then TV AND Radio works like expected! A Big :thx: to rksmith! So I think the devs have to reintroduce the...
Hi, I found the solution to this problem in the other thread...
When you add WebRadios in TVServerConfig, map them to a group and than restart MP, the webradios play as expected in MyRadio - so...
Replies
Views
hi vuego Yes I remember this problem, in case of "relative to the video frame" option, subtitle texture size need to be adjusted to the size of video frame. I'll try to fix it.
hi vuego Yes I remember this problem, in case of "relative to the video frame" option, subtitle texture size need to be adjusted...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0a MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0a MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
^what he said :)
^what he said :)
TV-Server Version: 1.10 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.10 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Big :thx:
Big :thx:
It seems, that Log-Collector and Debugmode not works with 1.1.0alpha and W7! It crashes with this message: Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Or just install IRSS and try it out. :P
Or just install IRSS and try it out. :P
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray! Thanks for your help, but now all is working fine! I only have opened and closed "setuptv.exe"! Best regards Helios
Hi Ray! Thanks for your help, but now all is working fine! I only have opened and closed "setuptv.exe"! Best regards Helios
Hi Devs! It seems that the EPG-Grabber with the settings shown in the screenshots is nor working! I hope, it is possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi flokel, you're right, I'd to update the TV-Server. cu
Hi flokel, you're right, I'd to update the TV-Server. cu
TV-Server Version: TV - Server 1.02 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0. 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup, i can confirm the issue (rtv & gibman also saw this). It's because uninstall of old fails before install of new, therefore something went wrong, will add it to mantis so it can be fixed. Seems like reinstall of TV Plugin / complete uninstall - install fixes it.. Added to Mantis Regards Roy
Hi, Yup, i can confirm the issue (rtv & gibman also saw this). It's because uninstall of old fails before install of new...
TV-Server Version: TV - Server 1.02 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0. 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom