MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC1-Archiv (2 Viewers)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC1
Not sure exactly when this happened (within the last few updates) but on exit I get the "shows are being recording right now are you sure"... Then I get another message that says "my pictures - are you sure." Seems to only do it when I try to exit while recording..
Not sure exactly when this happened (within the last few updates) but on exit I get the "shows are being recording right now are...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 28/06/2007 [18:14:49] hwahrmann added: Sonique Viz "Surreal Potential Fields" needs the Current Position in Milliseconds to work properly General 28/06/2007 [20:37:48] hwahrmann added: Cancel Button in File Dialogue was not working tvplugin 28/06/2007 [22:06:50] gibman added: added "no...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 28/06/2007 [18:14:49] hwahrmann added: Sonique Viz "Surreal Potential Fields" needs the...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
H.264 with Cyberlink PowerDVD codec works now as well!
H.264 with Cyberlink PowerDVD codec works now as well!
Replies
Views
Still having problems playing movies, i've only MediaPortal and ffdshow (tryouts rev.1280) installed. Run MediaPortal, go to My Videos, play a video... it plays well.. then stop it (B) and run another video, screen goes black and MP still running but i can't see display. error logs says: 2007-06-26 21:09:12.062500 [ERROR][6]...
Still having problems playing movies, i've only MediaPortal and ffdshow (tryouts rev.1280) installed. Run MediaPortal, go to My...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tsreader 25/06/2007 [19:46:56] _Frodo_ added: allow mpv/mpa codecs to be used tsreader 25/06/2007 [19:47:05] _Frodo_ added: create c:\tsreader.log file tsreader 25/06/2007 [19:47:16] _Frodo_ added: return correct duration to directshow client tsreader 25/06/2007 [20:17:41] _Frodo_ added...
Changelog since last snapshot: tsreader 25/06/2007 [19:46:56] _Frodo_ added: allow mpv/mpa codecs to be used tsreader...
Replies
Views
tvplugin 22/06/2007 [21:48:37] gibman added: added two new plugin options for when to rebuild the graph when changing channels. 1. When the client changes to another card. 2. or-and when the client changes to another channel with different audio/video specs. Both are default true, set to false to gain more speed. Tooltips explains it...
tvplugin 22/06/2007 [21:48:37] gibman added: added two new plugin options for when to rebuild the graph when changing channels. 1...
Replies
Views
Also make sure ffdshow settings is like these:
Also make sure ffdshow settings is like these:
Replies
Views
Hi, I have one cosmetic trouble with skin. On clean install of MP 0.2.3.RC1 and with this SVN the message like "wrong or missing myHome.xml" appears on home screen of MP. I don't have access to internet very often, so I'm sorry i cannot try it on other SVN's (trying current SVN would result in report too late also). I do not use...
Hi, I have one cosmetic trouble with skin. On clean install of MP 0.2.3.RC1 and with this SVN the message like "wrong or missing...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Player 24/06/2007 [16:56:49] hwahrmann added: Media Type was not detected correctly TVDatabase 24/06/2007 [17:02:54] Broceliande added: Fixed : wrong current program returned in some cases ( affecting TVPlugin & manual recordings when no epg data present for current time ) Music 24/06/2007...
Changelog since last snapshot: Player 24/06/2007 [16:56:49] hwahrmann added: Media Type was not detected correctly...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: WEBEPG: 24/06/2007 [15:34:20] Broceliande added: updated fr grabber + a new one. thx to Waltz1000 ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with...
Changelog since last snapshot: WEBEPG: 24/06/2007 [15:34:20] Broceliande added: updated fr grabber + a new one. thx to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Here is my findings: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=158506&postcount=4
Here is my findings: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=158506&postcount=4
Replies
Views
*phew* ;)
*phew* ;)
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MediaPortal 21/06/2007 [01:07:26] dman_LFC added: TVE2 Twinhan DiSEqC support. thx fabis tvplugin 21/06/2007 [19:42:13] gibman added: Added overall faster channel changes. General 21/06/2007 [21:36:15] chefkoch added: fixed localisation and display of driveletter for removable drives...
Changelog since last snapshot: MediaPortal 21/06/2007 [01:07:26] dman_LFC added: TVE2 Twinhan DiSEqC support. thx fabis...
Replies
Views
With UK DVB-T radio there is a TVSERVER memory leek. Usualy the TV service.exe runs at 70-96 k with DVB-T recording and timshifting throughout the day but with a test of the the RADIO today the memory usage went up to over 500k (for all VM, MEM and Peak). Can someone test for this aswell before I submit a retest and logs.
With UK DVB-T radio there is a TVSERVER memory leek. Usualy the TV service.exe runs at 70-96 k with DVB-T recording and...
Replies
Views
as long as I can help, I don't mind at all, I'll check my PM's from here on out on this, so others can post here with their issues if any.
as long as I can help, I don't mind at all, I'll check my PM's from here on out on this, so others can post here with their issues...
Replies
Views
Don't know if this is TV server or MP, but i used tv plugin, and when i go to scheduled recordings, and press new, then search for title i get the 123 456 789 where 2 is suppose to be abc2, but it is only 2 and b, generaly a problem with all the numbers. Can anyone perhaps tell me if this code is in MP og the TVE3, and perhaps where...
Don't know if this is TV server or MP, but i used tv plugin, and when i go to scheduled recordings, and press new, then search for...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Sorry Bram, can you provide me a PM with a little more infos on that issue (OS, Systemlog)? "It was still giving errors though" what errors exactly? If it "hang" at the second screenshot, how long did you wait until restart? As its doing some registry readouts here (OS/Gabest detect) it might take a while on low-end computers.
Sorry Bram, can you provide me a PM with a little more infos on that issue (OS, Systemlog)? "It was still giving errors though"...
Replies
Views
I have BSOD with last SVN on Vista x64 Ultimate.
I have BSOD with last SVN on Vista x64 Ultimate.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Snapshot-Archiv DE
I've installed 0.2.3.0 RC1 or both TV3 and MP but I notice that this change: is not included; what revision was 0.2.3.0 RC1 taken from? Cheers, Rhys
I've installed 0.2.3.0 RC1 or both TV3 and MP but I notice that this change: is not included; what revision was 0.2.3.0 RC1...
With the release of 0.2.3.0 RC1 all former snapshots moved to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom