MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC1-Archiv (2 Viewers)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC1
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: myMusic 12/08/2007 [14:11:01] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1020: "Texture" Glitch in My Music when using icons view ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a...
Changelog since last snapshot: myMusic 12/08/2007 [14:11:01] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1020: "Texture" Glitch in My...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
freeze on multi sites : config : 1 tvserser + 3 clients (all with latest svn) when watching a channel on client1 ok i run client2 and try to connect to tv stream : stream start at the begening of timeshift buffer (no live) and freeze mp same if i try with client3 nothing in logs files
freeze on multi sites : config : 1 tvserser + 3 clients (all with latest svn) when watching a channel on client1 ok i run client2...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Strings 09/08/2007 [01:37:17] [1]Broceliande added: Added Ronilse updated Norwegian strings Audioscrobbler 09/08/2007 [11:41:48] rtv added: added parser for last.fm's system recommendations (see configuration for results) SkinControl 09/08/2007 [16:07:07] hwahrmann added: Saving the View Mode...
Changelog since last snapshot: Strings 09/08/2007 [01:37:17] [1]Broceliande added: Added Ronilse updated Norwegian strings...
Replies
Views
I can see no EPG with this build (with TVE3). I have the same problem as described above.
I can see no EPG with this build (with TVE3). I have the same problem as described above.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer 08/08/2007 [13:35:34] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001093: Recording: "Add recordings to movie db" not working ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer 08/08/2007 [13:35:34] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001093: Recording: "Add...
Replies
Views
Just had to make sure I thanked gibman for this one. I has been waiting for this fix for over a month now! THANK YOU!
Just had to make sure I thanked gibman for this one. I has been waiting for this fix for over a month now! THANK YOU!
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyVideos 07/08/2007 [14:36:41] chefkoch added: fixed playing a movie file was not possible by pressing P or play button on remote TV3-PowerScheduler 07/08/2007 [15:38:51] dero79 added: Fixed couple of issues. New fature: Pushing power-button on case will stop player and send MP to homescreen...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyVideos 07/08/2007 [14:36:41] chefkoch added: fixed playing a movie file was not possible by...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this also, but running WebEPG.exe after SVN install and everything is OK again.
I can confirm this also, but running WebEPG.exe after SVN install and everything is OK again.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVPlugin 05/08/2007 [02:09:37] Broceliande added: Changed zap method to get as fast zap in fullscreen mode than in TvHome ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVPlugin 05/08/2007 [02:09:37] Broceliande added: Changed zap method to get as fast zap in...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyMusic 04/08/2007 [20:30:28] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 949 - FacadeViewControl does not show maximum possible items ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyMusic 04/08/2007 [20:30:28] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 949 - FacadeViewControl does...
Replies
Views
The above posted problem has a definite method to cause the FPS to drop to such a low and unresponsive figure.ie 1FPS. Start MP (tested as local client ). Go to MYTV or MY Videos and start a movie or TV . The GUI FPS should now be at the FPS of the format being played back .25,30 or 50 FPS. Now go to MYTrailers and the GUI...
The above posted problem has a definite method to cause the FPS to drop to such a low and unresponsive figure.ie 1FPS. Start MP...
Replies
Views
What is that about? Is it related to that issue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tv_server_doesnt_autostart_after_pc_started-t25866.html?p=169113#post169113
What is that about? Is it related to that issue here...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Single best fix ever!
Single best fix ever!
Replies
Views
For this snapshot is not functional crossing to fullscreen.. (eccentric panel position)
For this snapshot is not functional crossing to fullscreen.. (eccentric panel position)
Replies
Views
tv guide tells it's missing a label (BlueTwo and Revision) and doesnt show information anymore after installing this SVN...
tv guide tells it's missing a label (BlueTwo and Revision) and doesnt show information anymore after installing this SVN...
Replies
Views
It's back in latest svn, see here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal_svn_snapshot_08_01_2007_01-t26181.html Maybe it will be excluded later again, if so i will add it to plugin repository on home page. If you don't want download the other svn, you can also use the zip i attached. It's exactly the same, like the one...
It's back in latest svn, see here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal_svn_snapshot_08_01_2007_01-t26181.html Maybe it...
Replies
Views
Same problem here.
Same problem here.
Replies
Views
bug: 1 unable to stop thumbs making in my pictures 2 no progress bar @making thunbs in my pictures 3 no wait cursor @ my radio, and overlay window is still weird
bug: 1 unable to stop thumbs making in my pictures 2 no progress bar @making thunbs in my pictures 3 no wait cursor @ my radio, and...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Added 29/07/2007 [20:46:58] piba added: option to get MP to show on other screen then the primary one. WebEPG 29/07/2007 [21:55:04] _James added: New configuration program and file format ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this...
Changelog since last snapshot: Added 29/07/2007 [20:46:58] piba added: option to get MP to show on other screen then the...
Replies
Views
Is it just me or is the stretch video mode no longer working? Seems to only show original source mode. Ignore this, seems to have been a problem with TVe3.
Is it just me or is the stretch video mode no longer working? Seems to only show original source mode. Ignore this, seems to have...
Replies
Views
*** UPDATE *** Problem goes away if TSReader not used... Tried this on 3 separate installs..
*** UPDATE *** Problem goes away if TSReader not used... Tried this on 3 separate installs..
Replies
Views
Problem with this SVN. When watching a recorded show, i can no longer skip forwards or backwards. FFW and REW do not work either. When you try any of the above, the recorded show stops playing and goes back to the " My TV " menu and live Tv starts playing again. However, if i play the same video thru " My Videos " , it works...
Problem with this SVN. When watching a recorded show, i can no longer skip forwards or backwards. FFW and REW do not work either...
Replies
Views
I am seeing this too, using Cyberlink v7.3 viceo codec.
I am seeing this too, using Cyberlink v7.3 viceo codec.
Replies
Views
Hi I should mention that the Cyberlink PowerDVD 7 codec configurations options added by dman_LFC in SVN 15008 on 26/06/2007 still do not show up using this SVN if the Cyberlink PowerDVD 7.3 patches 2911 or 3401a have been applied. These patches are required to use hardware acceleration for some of the newer cards (such as the...
Hi I should mention that the Cyberlink PowerDVD 7 codec configurations options added by dman_LFC in SVN 15008 on 26/06/2007...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 23/07/2007 [14:51:13] _Frodo_ added: fixed hangup in tsreader.ax when timeshifting files wrap around tvengine3 23/07/2007 [14:51:22] _Frodo_ added: fixed seeking after timeshifting files have wrapped around ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 23/07/2007 [14:51:13] _Frodo_ added: fixed hangup in tsreader.ax when timeshifting...
Replies
Views
That works quite well here (with latest SVN, didnt check #280). If the problem still exists with latest SVN, would it be possible to send me a sample of the file you're using? Regards, Muldini
That works quite well here (with latest SVN, didnt check #280). If the problem still exists with latest SVN, would it be possible...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom