MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC1-Archiv (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC1
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine 20/07/2007 [08:44:08] _Frodo_ added: fixed setup of tvplugin, some users get a unable to register tsreader.ax tvengine3 20/07/2007 [08:44:29] _Frodo_ added: fixed pressing escape in miniguide did not cancel the miniguide dialog tvplugin 20/07/2007 [15:05:14] _Frodo_ added: when...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine 20/07/2007 [08:44:08] _Frodo_ added: fixed setup of tvplugin, some users get a unable...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
hi 2007-07-20 19:01:44.921875 [ERROR][MPMain]: D3D: InitializeDeviceObjects - Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Nicht genügend Arbeitsspeicher.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? bei System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement) bei...
hi 2007-07-20 19:01:44.921875 [ERROR][MPMain]: D3D: InitializeDeviceObjects - Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Nicht...
Replies
Views
Still having the "failed to register" tsreader.ax exception! (sorry, post is meant for the tvservice section)
Still having the "failed to register" tsreader.ax exception! (sorry, post is meant for the tvservice section)
Replies
Views
Hi, only black sreen in my TV - stream are running. Preview in TV Server o.k. Use Nvidia codec. Test with old and new stream regards, Erbsenkopp
Hi, only black sreen in my TV - stream are running. Preview in TV Server o.k. Use Nvidia codec. Test with old and new...
Replies
Views
Some bugs left I have several small problems with the RC1 and current SVN builds: 1) When in Window mode and watching TV the window can´t be resized. When trying to resize the TV stays in still picture - sound is continuing. MP doesn´t crash - can be exited via Menu. 2) Also when watching TV and switching to fullscreen mode the...
Some bugs left I have several small problems with the RC1 and current SVN builds: 1) When in Window mode and watching TV the...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 17/07/2007 [13:38:13] gibman added: added process priority setting to the tvservice process. Setting can be found on the "general settings-application" section. myMusic 17/07/2007 [21:25:25] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1070: "Preview window" for My TV shows over My Music play...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 17/07/2007 [13:38:13] gibman added: added process priority setting to the tvservice...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 17/07/2007 [09:54:45] _Frodo_ added: fixed zapping between mpg2 and h264 video only worked 1 time in tsreader.ax mediaportal 17/07/2007 [09:57:52] _Frodo_ added: fixed TSReaderPlayer did not add h264 codec to graph ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 17/07/2007 [09:54:45] _Frodo_ added: fixed zapping between mpg2 and h264 video only...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine4 16/07/2007 [07:42:28] _Frodo_ added: fixed tsreader switching audio streams did sometimes cause a hang up tvengine3 16/07/2007 [12:10:19] _Frodo_ added: added diseqc support for generic bda dvb-s cards, thx to digidigi tvengine3 16/07/2007 [12:36:41] _Frodo_ added: fixed occasional...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine4 16/07/2007 [07:42:28] _Frodo_ added: fixed tsreader switching audio streams did...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: myVideo 15/07/2007 [18:39:42] Bavarian added: adding Togglebutton to MyVideo Playlist - Thx to mirk for the skin files ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a...
Changelog since last snapshot: myVideo 15/07/2007 [18:39:42] Bavarian added: adding Togglebutton to MyVideo Playlist - Thx to...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: mp 14/07/2007 [13:14:35] _Frodo_ added: updated evr implementation, thx to eabin myMusic 14/07/2007 [20:36:45] Bavarian added: changing playlist repeat behavior according to improvement suggestion. Thx to mirk for the skin files ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Changelog since last snapshot: mp 14/07/2007 [13:14:35] _Frodo_ added: updated evr implementation, thx to eabin myMusic...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I have the production year in the filename e.g. Premonition.2007.720p.BluRay.x264 but doesn't work. If I change it to Premonition (2007) it does work. Can we improve this anymore? I also notice when I did a search for Premonition (2007), it returned data for (Premontiion 2007/II) instead of (Premontiion 2007/I) Damien
I have the production year in the filename e.g. Premonition.2007.720p.BluRay.x264 but doesn't work. If I change it to Premonition...
Replies
Views
sounds like they rebuilding the website again :P
sounds like they rebuilding the website again :P
Replies
Views
My Trailers won't play Hi, My trailers returns an error. I can browse them and select them but they no longer play. My online music videos works fine with streaming content as does the trailer clips and my trailers used to work too until I updated to on eof the recent SVNs I think..... Log attached.... Cheers, Colin
My Trailers won't play Hi, My trailers returns an error. I can browse them and select them but they no longer play. My...
Replies
Views
Maybe you should add under "How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:" that dot net framework version 3 is required also. cheers dandy
Maybe you should add under "How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:" that dot net framework version 3 is required also...
Replies
Views
please try again with the next build.
please try again with the next build.
Replies
Views
the mouse cursor not dissapearing in live tv bug seems to have reappeared.
the mouse cursor not dissapearing in live tv bug seems to have reappeared.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 09/07/2007 [06:23:49] _Frodo_ added: fixed diseqc positioner bug. the idsattelite was stored in the channel.satindex table instead of the motor position TvServer 09/07/2007 [12:55:35] gemx added: Fixed an issue with conflict detection where sometimes a conflict was detected even if...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 09/07/2007 [06:23:49] _Frodo_ added: fixed diseqc positioner bug. the idsattelite...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 08/07/2007 [22:05:31] _Frodo_ added: tsreader fixed multiseat issues ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine3 08/07/2007 [22:05:31] _Frodo_ added: tsreader fixed multiseat issues ===>...
Replies
Views
tried the logs again I reattached the logs
tried the logs again I reattached the logs
Replies
Views
I've also updated with the latest SVN's and haven't had any problem as what you describe. I use a FloppyDTV (Firewire) and a analog (PCI) TV-card. Perhaps it's when you play music that the volume is turned down?!
I've also updated with the latest SVN's and haven't had any problem as what you describe. I use a FloppyDTV (Firewire) and a analog...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyVideos 04/07/2007 [21:32:50] Dukus_ added: Fixed Mantis 0001088: MyVideos Playlist shows deleted items MyVideos 04/07/2007 [21:37:01] Dukus_ added: Fixed: deleting movies with same name ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyVideos 04/07/2007 [21:32:50] Dukus_ added: Fixed Mantis 0001088: MyVideos Playlist shows...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 02/07/2007 [08:06:25] _Frodo_ added: fixed tsreader.ax didnt always restarted playing audio after seeking TVServer 02/07/2007 [11:11:40] dman_LFC added: fixed stutter with H.264 streams and Cyberlink codec. Also note CoreAVC 1.2 should be used until 1.3.0.1 is released. ===> click...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 02/07/2007 [08:06:25] _Frodo_ added: fixed tsreader.ax didnt always restarted playing...
Replies
Views
This sounds cool, is it typical for .mkv files to have chapters? I havent been bothered to check before I download. Cheers, Damien
This sounds cool, is it typical for .mkv files to have chapters? I havent been bothered to check before I download. Cheers, Damien
Replies
Views
SVN breaks support for ReClock After applying this svn is is no longer possible to switch audio track in tv module when using ReClock as audio renderer. If you do so you have no more sound at all. This still worked in 0.23RC1-unpatched.
SVN breaks support for ReClock After applying this svn is is no longer possible to switch audio track in tv module when using...
Replies
Views
I can also confirm that HDTV h.264 is not working with the Cyberlink Codec.
I can also confirm that HDTV h.264 is not working with the Cyberlink Codec.
Replies
Views
Now i undestand why NERO needs the Blu-Ray HD Plugin when i whant to create a DVD from my MPEG2 recordings :/
Now i undestand why NERO needs the Blu-Ray HD Plugin when i whant to create a DVD from my MPEG2 recordings :/
Replies
Views
Top Bottom