Mini Display (11 Viewers)

When the IMON software is configured to display the time even with the PC being off then it will change from ISO (or your configured format) to the stupid US time format.
When the IMON software is configured to display the time even with the PC being off then it will change from ISO (or your...
Hi guys - ive got an imon vfd display which works fine in MP, but i've noticed that since i upgraded to MP1.0 it adds extra...
Replies
Views
Ok, running the following: Nvidia GTS250 on Acer 23" monitor, Nvidia 6800GTS on Panasonic 42" 1080 plasma. set to extend desktop on both monitors, acer set as the primary monitor. Windows 7. I have mediaportal set up to open automatically on the panasonic monitor, now here's the glitch, if the acer monitor is on and I shut off the...
Ok, running the following: Nvidia GTS250 on Acer 23" monitor, Nvidia 6800GTS on Panasonic 42" 1080 plasma. set to extend desktop...
Ok, running the following: Nvidia GTS250 on Acer 23" monitor, Nvidia 6800GTS on Panasonic 42" 1080 plasma. set to extend desktop...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: core2duo HDD: maxtor sata Memory: 2gig Hello I have a problem with my matrix orbital gx series display using win7. After loading mediaportal my display goes blank. I did not have any such problems with either vista or xp. I hope someone...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: core2duo HDD: maxtor sata Memory: 2gig...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: core2duo HDD: maxtor sata Memory: 2gig...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I try to set up my imon display using Minidisplay plugin. The problem is the message sent by the "Menubutton" control. This message is reachable by #selectedlabel<id> (with <id>=2 for "Layout View" and <id>=5 for "View as"). Is there a simple way to retrieve this message by #highlightedbutton ? Thanks for your help. PS...
Hi everyone, I try to set up my imon display using Minidisplay plugin. The problem is the message sent by the "Menubutton" control...
Hi everyone, I try to set up my imon display using Minidisplay plugin. The problem is the message sent by the "Menubutton" control...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations on which TV cards are good with media portal? The last card I got was terrible, it was detected but wouldn't work although others with the same chip set did? I really don't want another repeat.
Any recommendations on which TV cards are good with media portal? The last card I got was terrible, it was detected but wouldn't...
I've searched though similar threads, please excuse if I'm asking a similar or the same question. I've like to get a TV Card...
Replies
Views
Hello I´m from Germany, and my English is.... :( Sorry for this. Problem: I want to customize my GLCD, but I don´t know how to use the Mini Display Configuration Editor. There are many parameters, Types, Values, Processes, Conditions...... You know what I mean. I did some basic modifications (add lines...) by trial and error, but...
Hello I´m from Germany, and my English is.... :( Sorry for this. Problem: I want to customize my GLCD, but I don´t know how to...
Hello I´m from Germany, and my English is.... :( Sorry for this. Problem: I want to customize my GLCD, but I don´t know how to...
Replies
Views
Great to hear hwahrmann! I guess this bug will be fixed in 1.1? Can't wait! :thx:
Great to hear hwahrmann! I guess this bug will be fixed in 1.1? Can't wait! :thx:
When listening to Shoutcast my display (Antec Fusion Remote, so IMON display) shows the information of the stream: song playing...
Replies
Views
Hi eveyone, I'm having a problem with the CybrDisplay plugin from Cybrmage. I was finding that when I was using this plugin the LCD took ages to update its self after I sent a command to it from MediaPortal. After spending a day or so changing DLL's and searching through the forums I finally figured out it was because I'm using...
Hi eveyone, I'm having a problem with the CybrDisplay plugin from Cybrmage. I was finding that when I was using this plugin...
Hi eveyone, I'm having a problem with the CybrDisplay plugin from Cybrmage. I was finding that when I was using this plugin...
Replies
Views
I am planning to mod my htpc case to fit an 640x480 lcd display. Is there any way to display media portal on both monitors? The main monitor is 1440x900
I am planning to mod my htpc case to fit an 640x480 lcd display. Is there any way to display media portal on both monitors? The...
hello please help. i ve a seconondary tft display with a vga interface. is it possible to use this plugin (minidisplay) with...
Replies
Views
Ok, I guess this thread can be ignored. As I retested several things at weekend and reset all items once again, finally it is working now. Only difference in settings now is that I activated extended logging in MiniDisplay settings, to maybe get a log why Display is not working. Might this be the solution or was the some else problem...
Ok, I guess this thread can be ignored. As I retested several things at weekend and reset all items once again, finally it is...
I need some help with the MiniDisplay Library optimized for the Shuttle VFD. What I did so far: I copied the DLL provided...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IEE industrial VFDs DE
Hello, is it possible to control this types of VFDs by MediaPortal plugin?: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-IEE-VFD-20-X-2-POLE-DISPLAY-KIT-A1073-P330-0695_W0QQitemZ260190545947QQihZ016QQcategoryZ46709QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ? thx
Hello, is it possible to control this types of VFDs by MediaPortal plugin...
Hello, is it possible to control this types of VFDs by MediaPortal plugin...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm french and i'm :sorry: for my english My problem I have only 1 screen with touchscreen panel usb - not with an external display i search a plug-in or a skin to display the arrow and other. i have installed TouchScreenPlugin_03_23_2008.zip but a warning message " only one display connected" Have you a solution...
Hello, I'm french and i'm :sorry: for my english My problem I have only 1 screen with touchscreen panel usb - not with an...
Hello, I'm french and i'm :sorry: for my english My problem I have only 1 screen with touchscreen panel usb - not with an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Touch Screen LCD DE
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed and changed compared to a fixed set of physical buttons. Touch screens are also able to accept hand printing, handwriting, graphics. Touch screens can also be made resistant to harsh environments, compared...
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed...
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP Pro 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ HDD: Maxtor 200 GB S-ATA Memory: 1024 MB DDR by Infineon Motherboard: ASRock K7 Upgrade VIA KT-600 Motherboard Chipset: VIA KT-600 Motherboard Bios: AMI Bios Video Card: Sapphire ATI 9550...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP Pro 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP Pro 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e @2.50GHz HDD: 2x WD 500GB RAID-0 (AMD RAID) Memory: 2GB DDR2 800 (Dual Channel) Motherboard: ASUS M3A78 Pro Video Card: AMD HD3200 (IGP) Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: On board Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to see as it needs the contrast turned up and the brightness down Tried the settings in Minidisplay with no luck. Known issue?
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to...
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to...
Replies
Views
Greetings :) I'm looking to install a new VFD/LCD in my HTPC: Recommended "miniDisplay" for MP and MCE remote? (apologize for the double post - I thought here I might get better exposure) I already have MS MCE remote kit and only looking for a nice (and cheap) display that'll be fully compatible and easly works with MP...
Greetings :) I'm looking to install a new VFD/LCD in my HTPC: Recommended "miniDisplay" for MP and MCE remote? (apologize for...
Greetings :) I'm looking to install a new VFD/LCD in my HTPC: Recommended "miniDisplay" for MP and MCE remote? (apologize for...
Replies
Views
Mouse should work out of the box. If your mouse keeps scrolling the menu's, you can find a fix if you do a search on the forum.
Mouse should work out of the box. If your mouse keeps scrolling the menu's, you can find a fix if you do a search on the forum.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Hi This is the English part of the forums. Please translate.
Hi This is the English part of the forums. Please translate.
:(MediaPortal Version: 0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card...
Replies
Views
Hi, I speak spanish, but ill try to explain my problem. Nice work everyone. My display is working, but i have only one problem, the media icons (mpg, dts, ac3, etc) doesnt work, only mp3 icon works when some music is on. I have an antec fusion remote black whit iMON_7_20_0502 and the last version of mediaportal, runing in XP...
Hi, I speak spanish, but ill try to explain my problem. Nice work everyone. My display is working, but i have only one...
Hi, I speak spanish, but ill try to explain my problem. Nice work everyone. My display is working, but i have only one...
Replies
Views
minidisplay from mp 1.2.0 works no more properly as soon as I grafik has inserted, screens change no more and grafik it is not indicated or not properly. :sorry: translate-tool.:ooops:
minidisplay from mp 1.2.0 works no more properly as soon as I grafik has inserted, screens change no more and grafik it is not...
minidisplay from mp 1.2.0 works no more properly as soon as I grafik has inserted, screens change no more and grafik it is not...
Replies
Views
Downloaded the SVN version, and it worked without any problems at all. Now the EQ on the VFD is jumping away! AWSOME! :)
Downloaded the SVN version, and it worked without any problems at all. Now the EQ on the VFD is jumping away! AWSOME! :)
Hi Guys I have a 3R Systems case with integrated VFD. It would really like to get this to work. What do I have to do to get...
Replies
Views
OEM or PC case Manufacturer and Case model : HFX Mini MediaPortal Version : 1.1.0 Cyberdisplay/Minidisplay version : MP-Minidisplay Operating System : WIndows 7 Ultimate 64bit Motherboard : Asus M4A785TD-M EVO Imon Display Model : OEM VFD Connection kind : USB OEM Type : Type A Firmware : 0x87 IMon Manager Version : 7.43.0911...
OEM or PC case Manufacturer and Case model : HFX Mini MediaPortal Version : 1.1.0 Cyberdisplay/Minidisplay version ...
OEM or PC case Manufacturer and Case model : HFX Mini MediaPortal Version : 1.1.0 Cyberdisplay/Minidisplay version ...
Replies
Views
I went through the 90 page thread and saw this asked, but never answered. I was wondering if I could get some help adding dvd information to my VFD. I have it working, but when I play a dvd it shows DVD on the first line, I would like it to say the name of the movie. What do I need to add to the xml of Joe Daltons to make this...
I went through the 90 page thread and saw this asked, but never answered. I was wondering if I could get some help adding dvd...
I went through the 90 page thread and saw this asked, but never answered. I was wondering if I could get some help adding dvd...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just upgraded to Version 1.0 RC2 and thought while i'm at it i'd finaly get my VFD display and remote configured. I have the Zalman HD135 case with built in VFD. Mediaportal works fine and hiberates/resumes with powerschedler fine...BUT..as soon as i have the USB VFD connected, windows freezes on the 'Windows Resuming..."...
Hi All, Just upgraded to Version 1.0 RC2 and thought while i'm at it i'd finaly get my VFD display and remote configured. I have...
Hi All, Just upgraded to Version 1.0 RC2 and thought while i'm at it i'd finaly get my VFD display and remote configured. I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 gTFT VGA DE
i have a 6,4" VGA Sharp Display (VGA Input). is it possible to use it, when yes, how? Edit: i mean like this: http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Graphtft-plugin i dont want to clone the picture of my TV and the TFT. i want on the TFT only informations about TV Channel, Background infomation etc
i have a 6,4" VGA Sharp Display (VGA Input). is it possible to use it, when yes, how? Edit: i mean like this...
i have a 6,4" VGA Sharp Display (VGA Input). is it possible to use it, when yes, how? Edit: i mean like this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IsAnyCardRecording DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE Rollup 2 + SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3.0 GHz HDD: 320Gb IDE Hitachi Memory: 1Gb Motherboard: Asus P4P800 Video Card: NVidia GeForce 6200 256Mb Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE Rollup 2 + SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE Rollup 2 + SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, after a fresh install MP 1.24, volume OSD not working properly. It looks like in this old threads: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mini-display-mp-1-13-and-volume-osd.133505/ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/volume-osd-and-keyboard-keys-not-working.133356/ When key + - pressed on keyboard, there is only...
Hi, after a fresh install MP 1.24, volume OSD not working properly. It looks like in this old threads...
Hi, after a fresh install MP 1.24, volume OSD not working properly. It looks like in this old threads...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e HDD: Samsung EcoGreen HD103UI 1TB Memory: 4GB DDR3-1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Video Card: onboard Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.7 Sound Card: onboard RTL889A Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
I have the display working, mostly, however it seems to displaying the title from a couple of shows prior. IE, this past Sunday I went to record Sportscenter and the display said 23 - ESPN on the first line and 6:00 - 8:00 am on the second line. This was at 9:15 am. Is there a setting in the xml file I need to change, or is it the...
I have the display working, mostly, however it seems to displaying the title from a couple of shows prior. IE, this past Sunday I...
I have the display working, mostly, however it seems to displaying the title from a couple of shows prior. IE, this past Sunday I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom