MP 1.3.0 Alpha (3 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
I don't imagine MP caused it, but for the first time, as far as I recall, when I resumed my PC from standby yesterday morning (12/07) the NIC had no address or anything and I had to reboot to fix it. It's wierd 'cos I've got it set to Static address, gateway, DNS but when I checked via Status-Details the box was just blank. Anyway...
I don't imagine MP caused it, but for the first time, as far as I recall, when I resumed my PC from standby yesterday morning...
I don't imagine MP caused it, but for the first time, as far as I recall, when I resumed my PC from standby yesterday morning...
Replies
Views
Logs or delete.
Logs or delete.
I've installed the 1.3 alpha today an it seems that mp did not recognize my bt keyboard :-( the only thing which worked are the...
Replies
Views
No that's fair enough if there's a good reason why it has to move the thumbs folder to a backup and then back again. However, if this isn't strictly necessary and can be changed, it would avoid causing problems for people like me who use Symlinks, so that's why I reported it, so that it can be considered.
No that's fair enough if there's a good reason why it has to move the thumbs folder to a backup and then back again. However, if...
I use a Symbolic Link to redirect ProgramData\Mediaportal\Thumbs to another parttition. The installer deletes the Thumbs folder for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom