MP 1.3.0 Alpha (7 Viewers)

This forum will be used to discuss the development of 1.3.0 Alpha
It's strange. I have it running on one RTM box, no problems at all, but I can't get it working on another box... same Windows version... damn :) You *could* just run it in a VM... they have 3D and all the fancy stuff as well now, so you should be fine for testing... :)
It's strange. I have it running on one RTM box, no problems at all, but I can't get it working on another box... same Windows...
Guys Would be great if you would support Windows 8 RTM for installation. When trying to install, I get "Your operating system is...
Replies
Views
Can you look in the Windows Application log (Control Panel -> Admin tools -> Event Viewer -> Windows Log -> Application) and find when the error was actually generated (and post what the error message says) - then I can relate it to the TsReader log entries. Also, can you attach a TsReader log for the channel when it's playing live...
Can you look in the Windows Application log (Control Panel -> Admin tools -> Event Viewer -> Windows Log -> Application) and find...
Several times recently, I have received a windows error box which says tsreader.ax has crashed. The box contains 3 options: close...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if this is a bug in MP or specifically with the comskip plugin, or how it should be. I can't say I can remember trying to do this with previous versions. When playing a recorded tv program if you pause the show then skip forward a chapter the show does not continue to play unless you press pause again then press play...
I'm not sure if this is a bug in MP or specifically with the comskip plugin, or how it should be. I can't say I can remember...
I'm not sure if this is a bug in MP or specifically with the comskip plugin, or how it should be. I can't say I can remember...
Replies
Views
Not sure if the logs will show this or not but I know I didn't have this issue with V1.2.3. When watching tv if the show is paused for any amount of time, then the channel is changed the channel is changed but not seen until the timeshift catches up to when the channel was changed. Previous versions if there was a show paused for...
Not sure if the logs will show this or not but I know I didn't have this issue with V1.2.3. When watching tv if the show is paused...
Not sure if the logs will show this or not but I know I didn't have this issue with V1.2.3. When watching tv if the show is paused...
Replies
Views
Thanks Deda, just one of those annoying little inconsistencies that crop up from time to time ;)
Thanks Deda, just one of those annoying little inconsistencies that crop up from time to time ;)
Hi @Deda Would be nice to be able to not only remove one of the above, which does work whilst a first scan is done, but also for...
Replies
Views
I don't believe this is a big issue but on accident I left Mediaportal Configuration open, then started MP, and noticed that no remote buttons I pressed did anything. I could hear the audio confirmation but the screen stayed at the main start up screen. I could use the mouse with no problem. Issue went away if I closed the config...
I don't believe this is a big issue but on accident I left Mediaportal Configuration open, then started MP, and noticed that no...
I don't believe this is a big issue but on accident I left Mediaportal Configuration open, then started MP, and noticed that no...
Replies
Views
I can see that MP Configuration now depends on TvControl.dll when the TV plugin is enabled. Assembly assem = Assembly.LoadFrom(Config.GetFolder(Config.Dir.Base) + "\\TvControl.dll"); (line 346, TVClient.cs, MediaPortal.Configuration) This change was introduced with the TV guide genre colourings as I suspected. Although I'm really...
I can see that MP Configuration now depends on TvControl.dll when the TV plugin is enabled. Assembly assem =...
I already posted a bug with For The Record but honestly i don't know if its a bug from mediaportal or FTR...
Replies
Views
+1 also no issues with clicking the button: I can confirm the 'fixed' location of the 'Edit Skin Settings' button. This might be intended, because it'll go over the hyperlink (on the left) if it would behave like the OK & Cancel button.
+1 also no issues with clicking the button: I can confirm the 'fixed' location of the 'Edit Skin Settings' button. This might...
Hi community! Finally i have found time to update from MP 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 and i have noticed two possible bugs in configuration...
Replies
Views
I normally don't use the settings section from within MP, but since 1.3a is a new install or me, I had a browse through it. In the Settings/TV section within MP, there are settings for enabing coloured buttons,genres, and genre map. They're all on by default. The option to highlight the selected program in the guide by putting a...
I normally don't use the settings section from within MP, but since 1.3a is a new install or me, I had a browse through it. In...
I normally don't use the settings section from within MP, but since 1.3a is a new install or me, I had a browse through it. In...
Replies
Views
Some followup. I tried removing and re-adding my exceptions for the firewall allow program settings. Some of the options Windows just would not let me uncheck, kind of kooky. I unchecked and re-added what I could, and re-ran my scan. It found two of the channels that were previously missed, but then dropped one formerly found...
Some followup. I tried removing and re-adding my exceptions for the firewall allow program settings. Some of the options Windows...
I'm having a problem when I try to view a couple of channels from the MP TV screens, and the preview screen in TV config. In MP...
Replies
Views
Was something changed on the server side or something, regarding the supplied intallers for VC++ that get pulled down during the 1.3a install? I ended up having to start from scratch again, so I figured I'd get some logs this time around. After Win 7 install, ATI 12.6 drivers were installed, which installed VC++ 2010 x64 only. I...
Was something changed on the server side or something, regarding the supplied intallers for VC++ that get pulled down during the...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/please-help-trouble-installing.110319/#post-892366 had this too with a fresh install -...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, it's work perfectly with AnyDVD HD.
Thanks a lot, it's work perfectly with AnyDVD HD.
Hi, Every time i'm trying to play a bluray I got an error : 'impossible to read : index.bdmv' I have the lav filters...
Replies
Views
Yap, same here... I´ve uninstalled online videos plugin, useing extension installer and then install it back, without selecting trailer option... Thank you Deda and Sosh... :) And good job guys... Keep up the good work. MP is hands up the best available MC software, I would hope it will become slightly faster reading network...
Yap, same here... I´ve uninstalled online videos plugin, useing extension installer and then install it back, without selecting...
Hi folks, first of all, a big thanks to the team for the work on the new alpha! I have an issue with the "Videos" section: when...
Replies
Views
Hi, Lehmden After search, my problem is soundcard Driver by Realtek ! i have reinstalled default driver from Microsoft, and work normally. Thx for your help ! (y) For Test ( or for users with problem ) : line code of batch. only for Driver Problem C:\Devcon\devcon restart *10EC exit "Enable" changed by "restart" because Device is...
Hi, Lehmden After search, my problem is soundcard Driver by Realtek ! i have reinstalled default driver from Microsoft, and work...
Hi, When my HTPC resume from PowerSleep, i have no audio when i look TV, i have not tested with myvidéo. channel is France 2...
Replies
Views
A default would always be needed, because the refresh rate doesn't change after the playback has stopped. So when you've just watched a Blu-ray (for example) and stop playback, the refreshrate would still be @ 23 or 24Hz, which makes navigating the GUI really sluggish. When DRR is off, the file is being played back with the right...
A default would always be needed, because the refresh rate doesn't change after the playback has stopped. So when you've just...
Since most people using MP are likely to have monitors or TV's capable of Dynamic Refresh Rate changing, and since many are from...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, will do.
OK thanks, will do.
I was planning to start using LAV instead of ffdshow as my audio decoder and use ffdshow as a post-processor for it's Mixer (which...
Replies
Views
Yeah that's good. I thought something was wrong with my remote setup or something. :)
Yeah that's good. I thought something was wrong with my remote setup or something. :)
you know when you press info on the remote, the menu comes up, there is numbers so you can easy select the one you want. That is...
Replies
Views
Resume for Blu-ray has (for now) been disabled for 1.3Beta, since it doesn't work properly yet. As tourettes described above, we need libbluray to support this before we can implement this feature the right way. So for now i'll set topic prefix to FIXED. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view_all_bug_page.php
Resume for Blu-ray has (for now) been disabled for 1.3Beta, since it doesn't work properly yet. As tourettes described above, we...
For my ripped BD on my HDD, it does not resume where I stopped. Steps Open MP --> Go To My Videos --> Select a ripped BD [Alice...
Replies
Views
Since this is normal behavior i've set thread prefix to NO BUG
Since this is normal behavior i've set thread prefix to NO BUG
Updating MP resets the TVservice properties back to the setting of Local System Service, instead of remaining on the account set by...
Replies
Views
Ok, i understand, but for you understand my problem is : I have 3 Channel Groupes : DVB-T DVB-S(Hotbird LNB :1) DVB-s(Astra LNB:2) When switching between Groupes, the tv card must "launch" when i push Pg UP/DOWN and switch to channel , but i think is because i have an old HTPC :(
Ok, i understand, but for you understand my problem is : I have 3 Channel Groupes : DVB-T DVB-S(Hotbird LNB :1) DVB-s(Astra LNB:2)...
Hi, When, you look a channel TV (AA) , on 1st channelGroup (A) you enter in mini EPG, and scroll (Left / right) for switch...
Replies
Views
FYI. I had further trouble. Known good mkv file would not play with any codecs, including LAV. So I uninstalled LAV and reinstalled. Now the config buttons work and the mkv file plays with LAV codecs. Perhaps some oddity with my 1.2.3 installation -- it has had a workout by an amateur in the time I've had it installed -- but it...
FYI. I had further trouble. Known good mkv file would not play with any codecs, including LAV. So I uninstalled LAV and...
When trying to configure LAV codec, message is issued about avutil-51 missing. avutil-50 is present.
Replies
Views
So this doesn't seem to be a bug. Prefix set to NO BUG
So this doesn't seem to be a bug. Prefix set to NO BUG
I just (17:51) looked at the logs after seeing a glitch on TV and the TSwriter and TSreader logs last entries were at 15:27 and 15:33.
Replies
Views
Set to NO BUG
Set to NO BUG
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm right here. I have some Problems on BluRay playback in MP 1.3.0 Alpha... The test environment: Test 1...
Replies
Views
For as far as i know there is no unmount code for BDs, except for the 'rape code' (this UNmounts ISO_1 when you select ISO_2 while ISO_1 is still playing), so this doesn't seem to be a bug. @Deda con you confirm? (We might wanna consider auto UNmount for BD a Beta feature to keep code consistent?)
For as far as i know there is no unmount code for BDs, except for the 'rape code' (this UNmounts ISO_1 when you select ISO_2 while...
Hi I have set up Virtual Clone Drive ver. 5.4.5 to automount image files in MP 1.3.0 so that I can select and play .iso from the...
Replies
Views
Thanks Deda, I din´t find that post earlyer. I got some help, so I try those options... Let´s see how it goes. :)
Thanks Deda, I din´t find that post earlyer. I got some help, so I try those options... Let´s see how it goes. :)
Hello, I upgrade my 1.2.3 installation to 1.3.0 alpha to test it. I found out one very irritating problem. First of all, the...
Replies
Views
Thank You Holzi .. I will apply at first opportunity.. But this sounds like my solution .... Thanks again ..
Thank You Holzi .. I will apply at first opportunity.. But this sounds like my solution .... Thanks again ..
Hi Everyone .... Hope you are all well ..... I am experiencing the following with DTV Free To Air EPG display window ....... with...
Replies
Views
You need to post logs so that we can follow what you are doing and where it is going wrong.
You need to post logs so that we can follow what you are doing and where it is going wrong.
I noticed that while my playlist was being built with scrobble on, I cannot go and hit the x to delete any songs from the playlist.
Replies
Views
Yes! Copying the folder to the laptop hard drive did the trick, it now plays back within 5 seconds. Use mediainfo for DVD's wasn't ticked. Obviously an issue with my wi-fi.. Thankyou for helping (y) lisa
Yes! Copying the folder to the laptop hard drive did the trick, it now plays back within 5 seconds. Use mediainfo for DVD's...
I am having real problems playing back VIDEO_TS folders on 1.3.0.0 alpha. The same files do playback okay in version 1.2.3.0, using...
Replies
Views
Sience I did the upgrade to 1.3 I experiance this error during watching TV. Attached the Logs. When I "OK" the error it starts playing back the Timeshift ... I need to restart MP to get it up again
Sience I did the upgrade to 1.3 I experiance this error during watching TV. Attached the Logs. When I "OK" the error it starts...
Sience I did the upgrade to 1.3 I experiance this error during watching TV. Attached the Logs. When I "OK" the error it starts...
Replies
Views
A question regarding the selection - would it be possible to make the list as you have it in the Channelist? At least on my machine it's a rather long one and going through all these entries without any Filter and for every genre over again is anyoing. I think a way displaying it as it is done in the Channellist with the groups would...
A question regarding the selection - would it be possible to make the list as you have it in the Channelist? At least on my machine...
Is there a way to rename the default genres? I have tried looking for a way to change the names of Documentary, Kids, Movie...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom