other features (of release or svn versions) (7 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for other MediaPortal features in here
Maybe current SVN has changed compared to version 0.2.2.0 stable? This is the one I am using right now. For the record - I am having a lot of fun with it! Trying to set it up so it works as good as possible for me. I just ordered a USB TV tuner from MSI. Hope to see this supported in the future since it is the only one I have found...
Maybe current SVN has changed compared to version 0.2.2.0 stable? This is the one I am using right now. For the record - I am...
I have tried searching the forum, but could not find anything about writing to an XML file instead of writing to registry (could of...
Replies
Views
install svn with backup-option and try whether mp works with pvr-scheduler. If not restore your backup of mp. eagle
install svn with backup-option and try whether mp works with pvr-scheduler. If not restore your backup of mp. eagle
Has anyone experience with the combination of the latest svn and the latest release of pvr-scheduler. The reason is that in a...
Replies
Views
I got it wrong (:ooops: ) - the entries in the strings_user.xml file should be like this:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Language name="Custom" characters="255"> <Section name="unmapped"> <String id="100558" prefix="My ">PVR Scheduler</String> <String id="107776" prefix="My ">Tetris</String>...
I got it wrong (:ooops: ) - the entries in the strings_user.xml file should be like this:- <?xml version="1.0"...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 13811 (April 4th) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof. SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
I have just had a look at the MediaPortal.exe.config file from SVN build 13164 (which does not give the error) and it looks identical, except for the SVN date and build number ... :( So, I don't think it is the MediaPortal.exe.config file that is the issue ... :S Now I am stumped ... :wtf:
I have just had a look at the MediaPortal.exe.config file from SVN build 13164 (which does not give the error) and it looks...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN build 13562 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof. SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather Overlay DE
it the weather overlay back yet?
it the weather overlay back yet?
What happened to the weather overlay feature. After downloading and installing the latest SVN it is gone.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMBD Issues DE
you should take those off the movie list if they are tv shows and use the MyTV Series plugin, also rename all files so they make sense, ie: Heroes.S01E03.avi etc, this way the plugin should read the tv database instead of imdb, and does a sweet job of organizing and describing the episodes properly as well.
you should take those off the movie list if they are tv shows and use the MyTV Series plugin, also rename all files so they make...
When doing the IMBD thing with my TV Shows I had a few issues and I am hoping they are easy fixes. Primarily some of my shows...
Replies
Views
Whoa! Super fast response :D Thanks for the info. As it happens abotu 90% of my files are IMDB'd anyway so it's no biggie. I am just happy to have a stable system that my entire family can use. Good to know that a new build is imminent though :thx: Note to self, must make donation to the project :D
Whoa! Super fast response :D Thanks for the info. As it happens abotu 90% of my files are IMDB'd anyway so it's no biggie. I am...
I have been importing IMDB data for all my movies on my HD. Working fine. Today, every movie I try to get IMDB info on, only gets...
Replies
Views
I have added an Email Reader to Version 2 of the Ten Foot products. The Ten Foot Mail reader lets you monitor your Emails using just your remote. You can monitor as many Email accounts as you want. You can delete any Emails you don't want. All other Emails continue to be delivered to your normal Email program. You can protect...
I have added an Email Reader to Version 2 of the Ten Foot products. The Ten Foot Mail reader lets you monitor your Emails using...
I have added an Email Reader to Version 2 of the Ten Foot products. The Ten Foot Mail reader lets you monitor your Emails using...
Replies
Views
Just checking :)
Just checking :)
Latest DirectX version is available here...
Replies
Views
It's running but now cannot load channels. I have the pinnacle pctv hd pro stick (usb). I don't think it is supported, not on the list. Any hope it will be in the future?
It's running but now cannot load channels. I have the pinnacle pctv hd pro stick (usb). I don't think it is supported, not on the...
MediaPortal Version: Newest MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home (computer is 3 months old) CPU Type: Pentium, Inspiron...
Replies
Views
Thanks for posting the EDIT when you found out Spragleknas. I had the same question... works a treat. Cheers!
Thanks for posting the EDIT when you found out Spragleknas. I had the same question... works a treat. Cheers!
I finaly figured out how easy it was to add radio-streams reading this post. Untill now I've only used .pls-files, but this is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Using MP explorer DE
Ralph - Your version is My Explorer DalaNorth - Your Version is FileExplorer (worked once I got skins from orig. upload) Both work with the latest SVN; neither work with 0.2.2.0 Stable Great Work :thx:
Ralph - Your version is My Explorer DalaNorth - Your Version is FileExplorer (worked once I got skins from orig. upload) Both...
Hi, I use MP 0.2.2.0 I'm using it since 0.1.3.0, and at that time I was able to activate MP explorer (or whatever it was...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 / SVN 12-26-2006--20-03-Rev12377 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Celeron D LGA 775 2,8 GHZ HDD: 300 GB SAMSUNG HD300LD 8MB Cache Memory: 512MB DDR Infineon PC40 Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Chipsatz Intel® 865G Motherboard Bios: Video Card: MSI...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 / SVN 12-26-2006--20-03-Rev12377 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 / SVN 12-26-2006--20-03-Rev12377 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rev 12112 and 12111 DE
there is already discussion about this. please use the search function to find this.
there is already discussion about this. please use the search function to find this.
MediaPortal Version:2.10 MediaPortal Skin: standard or replicant Windows Version: xp-mediacenter edition CPU Type: core duo...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom