other features (of release or svn versions) (3 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for other MediaPortal features in here
.flv could be in there too.. makes saving videos from 'online videos' a bit more logical for someone who doesn't know the ins and outs of mepo
.flv could be in there too.. makes saving videos from 'online videos' a bit more logical for someone who doesn't know the ins and...
Hi, I know this is a minor thing, but would it be possible to add .m4v to the default list of video file extensions? This is...
Replies
Views
It does if you run it in window mode - although MPs behaviour can be a little flaky when you use them.
It does if you run it in window mode - although MPs behaviour can be a little flaky when you use them.
Is there a real reason that MePo doesn't have these fucntions? I've never really thought about it I've just gotten in the habit of...
Replies
Views
Hi Forum, Hi developers! Since Media Portal grew very strong and has a very professional functionality, there is one thing I miss: If we make a party, we like to show some (more or less) nice and funny pictures on the TV. It would be way easier to have an MP plugin that creates some kind of virtual folder, were you put pictures by...
Hi Forum, Hi developers! Since Media Portal grew very strong and has a very professional functionality, there is one thing I miss...
Hi Forum, Hi developers! Since Media Portal grew very strong and has a very professional functionality, there is one thing I miss...
Replies
Views
As said earlier, the only thing possible is to automatically mount it from mediaportal (by just pressing the play button) and automatically unmount it when playback stops.
As said earlier, the only thing possible is to automatically mount it from mediaportal (by just pressing the play button) and...
Hello Will it be possibly to play ISO files direct in MediaPortal? No need to mounte ISO files just play them just like you can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multicast music DE
bump
bump
Hi, I have managed to stream music on my lan synchronized to multiple pc's with VLC which works well. After that, I tried to do...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/fix-imdb-aka-grabber-80425/ Then please help us.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/fix-imdb-aka-grabber-80425/ Then please help us.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: All of them :) Windows Version: windows7 64bit CPU Type: Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Re : KeepAspectRatio In filmstrip Ok. I have post a patch for parameter <keepaspectratio> into Filmstrip. Patch
Re : KeepAspectRatio In filmstrip Ok. I have post a patch for parameter <keepaspectratio> into Filmstrip. Patch
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Personal Skin Windows Version: XP CPU Type: Core2Duo HDD: 1To Memory: 4Go...
Replies
Views
I installed the new rc1 last night with win 7 x64 and my codec settings are all over the place again. Do you think it would be a good idea to be able to test the codec settings within the configure screen? I was thinking of linking particular files and testing to see if they play properly? Any one have any ideas?
I installed the new rc1 last night with win 7 x64 and my codec settings are all over the place again. Do you think it would be a...
Here's a couple of features/bug fixes I think should be incorporated into MediaPortal 1.1 release... 1. an option to resize a...
Replies
Views
Could this be implemented?
Could this be implemented?
Is it possible to add an option 5 to the Power menu that just allows you to exit the program? *Hypothetical* Power: Selecting...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have prepared using of the Mutlishortcut plugin. For my concept I need know how define new shortcut on the MP global level for start of one task, which I will define in the Multishortcut plugin. For example: 1. I define new item in the Multishortcut plugin, for example start of the IExplorer 2. I want start of this...
Hi all, I have prepared using of the Mutlishortcut plugin. For my concept I need know how define new shortcut on the MP global...
Hi all, I have prepared using of the Mutlishortcut plugin. For my concept I need know how define new shortcut on the MP global...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Graphic Equalizer DE
Not sure if your talking about graphic equalizer visualization or an equalizer to adjust the sound levels. Visual : Some skins have a VU meter, so it has volume left and right icons. streamedmp has a fake graphic equalizer Adjust : Use ac3filter post processing it has a eq-filter, i think ffdshow audio might have a filter too.
Not sure if your talking about graphic equalizer visualization or an equalizer to adjust the sound levels. Visual : Some skins have...
Has MediaPortal graphic equalizer for sound?
Replies
Views
Has anyone else noticed that the PowerScheduler plugin doesn't consider a "My Pictures" slideshow as making the machine "busy", so it will drop into standby while it's showing a slideshow? TV-Server Version: V 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: V 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Has anyone else noticed that the PowerScheduler plugin doesn't consider a "My Pictures" slideshow as making the machine "busy", so...
Has anyone else noticed that the PowerScheduler plugin doesn't consider a "My Pictures" slideshow as making the machine "busy", so...
Replies
Views
Ha! I guessed correct: The "HD 2100" is just a 690G *(according to ATi renames 690G as ATI Radeon 2100 - OCWorkbench Forum on Phenom II AM3. GTX 285, GTX 295, Investment Tech Lifestyle SEO Investment USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines Hotels, Price List, MWC 2009) So you should find...
Ha! I guessed correct: The "HD 2100" is just a 690G *(according to ATi renames 690G as ATI Radeon 2100 - OCWorkbench Forum on...
After longer navigation in MediaPortal (20 sek of pressing up, down, esc keys) it freezes :/ And after freeze sound of clicking...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting in getting a MP running HTPC setup. I didn't see a "hardware" related category (save for remotes), so I figured I'd start here. :) I'm going to want to do some FTA satellite and wanted to know which PCI/PCIe cards (preferably purchasable via newegg, but other vendors are OK as well) will work in MP. My machine...
I'm just starting in getting a MP running HTPC setup. I didn't see a "hardware" related category (save for remotes), so I figured...
I'm just starting in getting a MP running HTPC setup. I didn't see a "hardware" related category (save for remotes), so I figured...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Videos Thumbnail DE
I've never had any problems with this - from 0.2.3 through 1.0 RC4. As mentioned, you need a folder.jpg for each folder you want an image for and this works (for me) at multiple folder depth levels. You can also assign an image to any media file by naming it exactly the the same as the media file. Example: "my movie.avi" with an...
I've never had any problems with this - from 0.2.3 through 1.0 RC4. As mentioned, you need a folder.jpg for each folder you want...
Hi, all the thumbnails work fine with my mp so far. The only problem is that i can not get a Thumbnail for the folders that carries...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio Issue/request DE
Hi, i dont really know where to post this, so is anyone wants to move it else where or suggest where to move it to, feel free. today i enabled a feature of my sound card which allows 2 completely different audio outputs from the one device. i had my speakers hooked up normally, and my monitor hooked up to the headphone socket on...
Hi, i dont really know where to post this, so is anyone wants to move it else where or suggest where to move it to, feel free...
Hi, i dont really know where to post this, so is anyone wants to move it else where or suggest where to move it to, feel free...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wrote two scripts for Ultramon. Every Script switches the according Display on and runs MediaPortal on it. After closing MediaPortal the previous display state, window positions and icon positions are restored. Please try it out and have fun with it! Feel free to report problems with the scripts in this thread...
Hi everyone, I wrote two scripts for Ultramon. Every Script switches the according Display on and runs MediaPortal on it. After...
Hi everyone, I wrote two scripts for Ultramon. Every Script switches the according Display on and runs MediaPortal on it. After...
Replies
Views
Heho under the following link you get the old external display plugin. SpeedShare - Download ExternalDisplayPlugin.dll extract and copy that to your mediaportal plugins folder in the subfolder process. after that you can configure i like before in rc3. I use it for my medion epc and my scaleo e no problems!
Heho under the following link you get the old external display plugin. SpeedShare - Download ExternalDisplayPlugin.dll extract...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Professional 32 Bit CPU Type: AM2...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im not sure where to put this, but this feels like the right sub forum. This thing has ben nagging me for a while and i havent found any information about this issue in the forum. But for as long as i can remember when ive played a movie and jumped over to another movie MP does not remember where i was in the first...
Hello! Im not sure where to put this, but this feels like the right sub forum. This thing has ben nagging me for a while and...
Hello! Im not sure where to put this, but this feels like the right sub forum. This thing has ben nagging me for a while and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Radio icon help DE
Snoopy08, here's more information for you. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/how-use-program-my-radio-plugin-41760/ I had the same question, with version RC2. I used miccheli's directions and it was fine. Also, last night I installed RC3 and I'm using the same method to add icon to radio stations, so it...
Snoopy08, here's more information for you...
Hi All I am trying to set icon for channels in My Radio and are hoping if someone has a answer.. I am using the latest SVN or...
Replies
Views
Running MP RC3, there is an issue with the front panel display on my HTPC when switching to a different radio station if a Stop is not executed first. If a station is playing and you then switch to a different station, the name of the station is not displayed on the front panel. It goes blank. If I press Stop first which stops...
Running MP RC3, there is an issue with the front panel display on my HTPC when switching to a different radio station if a Stop is...
Running MP RC3, there is an issue with the front panel display on my HTPC when switching to a different radio station if a Stop is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Life After RC3... DE
One more thing, and then i shut my mouth. :-) Those Directshow wrappers. There should be extra careful of using them from managed code as there are tricks that are not always clear. Marshal.releaseComObject does not release all resources in some special cases(resources behind IntPtr). It is very easy to have memory or handle leaks...
One more thing, and then i shut my mouth. :-) Those Directshow wrappers. There should be extra careful of using them from managed...
As mediaportal is reaching RC3 phase, i'd like to point out some thoughts about going to RC4/Release version. I'm very happy...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use my programs Alt. Make sure you read the guide on the Wiki first. It took me a while to find things out but once you have done it once it is so easy. I created basically 3 different folders in the pluggin. You firstly install the pluggin. Then goto the Media portal setup icon and run it. Go to the pluggins at the...
Hi, I use my programs Alt. Make sure you read the guide on the Wiki first. It took me a while to find things out but once you...
How can I run a program or game within Media Portal? Thanks, Daniel
Replies
Views
I think that I have the same problem. I tried to burn avi-files to DVD and mp3 to audio-cd in RC1 and now in RC2. I can select the files but afer "start burning" nothing happens. The temp-directory is also empty. Hope that will work in the future. I will install nero with multishortcast. TV-Server Version: TV3...
I think that I have the same problem. I tried to burn avi-files to DVD and mp3 to audio-cd in RC1 and now in RC2. I can select...
MediaPortal Version: 1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Win XP pro When trying to burn a music CD from an...
Replies
Views
Hello, is there anyway i can have 2 media portals installed on the same pc, i noticed it lets me do it, and even though the configuration.exe is in different folders they both have the same settings. basically i have a projector in the living room and a lcd tv in the bedroom......so without cloning the 2 displays how can i get one...
Hello, is there anyway i can have 2 media portals installed on the same pc, i noticed it lets me do it, and even though the...
Hello, is there anyway i can have 2 media portals installed on the same pc, i noticed it lets me do it, and even though the...
Replies
Views
Thanks just the sort of thing I was looking for :thx: bolders
Thanks just the sort of thing I was looking for :thx: bolders
Hi all Ive just recently learnt from another thread that you can get an FPS display in MP by pressing the ! key. Ive found...
Replies
Views
I thought that but when i put in disc it shows as blank (They were working within a week so there not dead either)
I thought that but when i put in disc it shows as blank (They were working within a week so there not dead either)
Can media portal play movies in long play? I had a Tevion HDD dvd player and i burnt a lot of movies on dvd in long play. As...
Replies
Views
Recommended. Correct. if testing forget the MP bit, just try it with TVServer running as service, mines set to standby after 10 mins, which it does successfully.
Recommended. Correct. if testing forget the MP bit, just try it with TVServer running as service, mines set to standby after 10...
Sorry if this has been done in another thread but.. Using powerscheduler in MP, i also saw a powerscheduler tv server plugin...
Replies
Views
Ho, I was talking about the situation where I'm watching TV (lets say about 3 hours a day and more the week end). In such case timeshift makes hard disks access during all the time I'm watching TV isnt'it ? So how can hard disk be idle ?
Ho, I was talking about the situation where I'm watching TV (lets say about 3 hours a day and more the week end). In such case...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Atllon 64 X2 Dual...
Replies
Views
I think there are so many possible variations on this, remember most people have a remote with a standby button configured, so this is by far a very used feature. But you do need these plugins enabled to allow for recordings to be done. Ideal world, the detect keyboard\mouse input with Vista, being fixed would resolve this.
I think there are so many possible variations on this, remember most people have a remote with a standby button configured, so this...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 #18560 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 #18560 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom